Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Unlock All Characters in Subspace Emissary? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Mar 12, 08 at 2:33amD_Davis725

I was wondering, do you unlock all the characters in adventure mode? Because if you do, they made it too easy to unlock the hidden characters. I'm asking this to decide if I want to continue the adventure mode or if I want to wait until I unlock them all beforehand.

Also on a different topic, how do I find my friend code?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 16, 12 at 1:55pm
AgatioGanon

Speaking of unlocking all characters in this game, I have to do this again on the Wii U.

I don't mind, I'm acually looking forard to the playthrough of it.

Although I'm not going do anything in Subspace Emissary untill I log 200 matches in so I can unlock Ganondorf.

Yes all the characters can be unlocked in Subspace Emissary mode, although it's easier just to play 300 vs matches, but I just play 200 to unlock Ganon, then play though Subspace.

Nov 12, 12 at 10:10pm
Shadic Hearts

You can't get all of them in Subspace.

Nov 11, 12 at 9:06am
KrystalDark

If i recall Ice climbers and Olimar were unlocked from the start.

Course not in SE.

Nov 10, 12 at 7:51pm
Shadic Hearts

quote RegalBryant
quote blahblahed
yes all of you are right and i unlocked all chars exept ice guys on adventure and olimar on adventure
Well, that's... impossible. Were they even unlockable?
I bet not.

Oct 20, 12 at 6:50pm
RegalBryant

quote blahblahed
yes all of you are right and i unlocked all chars exept ice guys on adventure and olimar on adventure
Well, that's... impossible. Were they even unlockable?

Sep 25, 12 at 6:49pm
blahblahed

May 27, 08 at 9:32pm
brawler

Yah go through the swamp, past the moving part. Then go to the area where there are the flat launchers and the barrel cannons. after you defeat all the hammer bros and parakoopas on that one platform, swim to the next platform. There should be door. Go inside and you'll see jigglypuff in the stadium in the first level. Shes kind of difficult so bring one of your better players. Also it is like a regular 1-stock match you dont get to switch players once it starts and if you lose you have to go through the swamp all over again.

quote Benk_92
I'm pretty sure jiggly is in the swamp.

Mar 12, 08 at 2:58am
Benk_92

I'm pretty sure jiggly is in the swamp.

Mar 12, 08 at 2:46am
Juvijuice

toon link is from the forest i beileve and wolf is from ruins. after you beat sse you have to go back and redo the levels. jigglypuff is also like that dont remember where from though

Mar 12, 08 at 2:43am
Black Magister

I'm not so sure if this is true. I beat SSE (now have about 82% completion rate) and didn't get Wolf or Toon Link from SSE (only two I can remember not getting and haven't got Wolf yet just assume from the leaks). If you do get a character from having a higher completion rating I would imagine it would only be at 100% and only one more character. It would be odd to get someone for 90% completion and can't think of any other things SSE is hiding from me.