Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare » Metoriod prime Vs. Call of Duty » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 07, 08 at 10:22pmwillstab

which would u guys recommend and which is download play and which is multicard

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 09 at 2:02am
joseph

I got both And like they equily
mph: long but boring story to it but muti card or wifi is fun because (if u unlock them) u can play as 7 differnt hunters with diffrent powers
cod4: FUN BUT TOO short of a story line but a lot more fun
fun local muti player:thick:

Aug 13, 09 at 11:07pm
Cheeseman

Yeah i know. Metriod prime is a good game but yes it does get repetitive. and ins some ways is similar to halo. I personally love my copy of COD but the Campian mose drops short of what i ecspected. Multiplayer it great...But as you know it does not have WIFI.

May 16, 08 at 12:12am
willstab

i tryed looking for mph and i cant find it anywhere, some of my friends recommend pokemon diamond but i prefer a 1st person shooters (i dont really like turn-based games)

Apr 26, 08 at 2:43pm

Yeah, you have the Power Beam and the Missile Launcher as your default weapons, and then throughout the adventure you gain the secondary weapons: Battlehammer, Volt Driver, Judiciator, Magmaul, Shock Coil, and the Imperialist.

Apr 25, 08 at 10:13pm
willstab

in metriod prime do you get to choose from a wide variety of weapons or are you stuck with the same rifle through out the game

Mar 07, 08 at 11:32pm

I would recommend both of them. They both have single-card and multi-card, but MPH has the advantage because it has Wi-Fi.

The Wi-Fi is all MPH is really good for. The adventure can get rather old and repetitive.

Go with CoD4 if you you're looking for an excellent (but short) campaign.

The graphics in boths games kick ass. As does the music, but CoD4's is way more epic IMO.

Mar 07, 08 at 10:22pm
willstab

which would u guys recommend and which is download play and which is multicard