Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » excalibur » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 08 at 8:50pmppowy

were can i get the sword excalibur for tidus and is it customizeable?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 12 at 7:41am
coolblade123

and rest time i go out with my friends and ya know just go out

Aug 04, 12 at 7:40am
coolblade123

Iv got every legendry wep ^^ but exalibur was the hardest i spent frikin 2 years on exalibur i played it for about 4 hours a day o but i done it intill 5.00am to 9.00am but this is just a thing to say randomly but if you want to beat dark magus sisters i think get yojimbos overdrive up then use zamato and there dead in 1 hit that if you get a turn ^^

Mar 22, 08 at 10:55pm
KM

quote darkfire99999
the creations can be fought over and over. you only need to unlock each one once.

"farming" refers to killing the enemy over and over. you can sometimes actually make money from doing so by selling the equipment it drops.
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that once you unlock them you can fight them as many times as you like. I may attempt this because I'm having a hard time with the annoying mini-games and it may me easier to create the Break Damage weapons.

Mar 21, 08 at 9:16pm
ghost15

I was talking about the the chests your supposed to open i didn't mean to say poles.AND MY BAD ABOUT THE WRONG ITEMS! Sheesh man he at least know what to customize on it and all the items I said to get can be gotten via the arena with most creations unlocked,and i even said to look at the arena quide.

Mar 21, 08 at 8:53pm
darkfire99999

quick hit does not cost that much mp anyway(only 12). you'll only do 99,999 dmg to enemies with low defense if you are not using a celestial weapon,even at 255 str.

abyss worm does NOT drop three stars. you get 30 wings to discovery from the race when you open three chests and don't hit ANY poles,then win the race. wings to discovery customize break HP limit or TRIPLE AP,NOT triple overdrive. triple overdrive requires winning formulas.

Mar 21, 08 at 8:41pm
ghost15

The customization I use is much better than the regular BDL Excalibur. First get BDL on a four slotted weapon(you can buy from Oakka's brother at the entrance of Macalania forest.Once you have 60 dark matters customize the BDL on it.Next get 30 three stars from I believe the abyss worm,but look at the arena guide to see which creation drops them.Then once you get all 30 customize 1 mp cost on Excalibur.Next do the Remiem Temple race and get one pole and be the first to finish to get 30 wings to discovery.Use them to customize Triple overdrive.Next is the easiest customization customize piercing on it.But maybe BDL should be last so as to keep the Excalibur name.This weapon that I have created is in my opinion slightly better than Caladbolg.At about 200+ str you can hit 99k every time.Some arena monsters are harder to accomplish this on but it is an invaluable weapon to say the least.Especially with the 1 MP cost on it you can use all spells and abilities much more often.Even my favorite quick hit.

Mar 20, 08 at 5:04am
darkfire99999

the creations can be fought over and over. you only need to unlock each one once.

"farming" refers to killing the enemy over and over. you can sometimes actually make money from doing so by selling the equipment it drops.

Mar 20, 08 at 3:46am
KM

This might be a stupid question but here I go. When you talk about farming the Creations do you mean stealing from them and then fleeing the battle? I looked at the creations I have and there is usually only one of them. If you kill them, don't you have to go out the capture more fiends to spawn them again or is there only one of each Creation per game.

Feb 29, 08 at 10:40pm
Mr Muffins

No Problem, you should register though. Join the community.

Feb 29, 08 at 9:46pm
ppowy

Thanks guys your really helpfull