Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MySims » Moderator's Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 27, 08 at 7:47amJordii

» Moderator's Corner

Hey! Welcome to the Moderator's Corner!

» Requests
    Is there something you would like to be done, or something that you think you might need permission for? If so, ask here! If you're not sure if you're allowed to do something or make a certain thread, this is the best place to ask!

» Feedback
    Would you like to tell us what you think of the way things are run, or the threads that we have? Is there a certain thread that you think isn't doing so well and needs special attention, or a thread that you really like, and would like to comment on?

» Suggestions
    Do you have a great idea, and would like the attention of a moderator or the entire forum? Let us hear it! We can talk it through and see if your suggestion could be made reality!

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2011-07-25T11:19:58-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 11 at 2:15am
Justin

Your wish has been granted (: I'll put the code here just in case we need it later on!

code
<style>body {color:#6B92B7;background-image:url('http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Quierta/Sprite31.jpg');}a:link {color:#94ACC7;}a:visited {color:#B4C3D5;}td {background-color:#D7DFE8;}</style>

Mar 15, 11 at 1:31pm
Skye

I think even just putting default in the roleplay would make it easier on the eyes.

Mar 15, 11 at 1:56am
Justin

Have any suggestion's of what to change it to? I can yell at Quierta (ah, not again!) to make us a selector Lol but the activity here is really low and doesn't completely need one.

/shrug

Do you want the normal default color or something else?

Skye !

Mar 15, 11 at 1:39am
Skye

Justin could you change the background for the forum and the roleplay, it's literally been up there forever and I think a change would be nice.
edit: If not the forum, the roleplay, please.

Jan 25, 11 at 6:48am
bobbonew

I saw your post Justin and C Falcon's above so I set the pointer back to standard. It was also severely irritating me.

Jan 25, 11 at 5:01am
Justin

Hey everyone! I'm the new section mod, so please hit a reply here or something if you're in need of assistance. I see problems with the pointer/highlighting colors? I'll get right on to that, if it's still troubling?

This forum definitely has some potential, and though it may be dying out, I feel we can boost this activity together. Help me help you

Dec 09, 10 at 2:49am
C Falcon

I understand this forum is dead, but the mouse pointer for this page is really annoying and should be changed back. It makes me mis click on things. Also the highlighting blends too much with the actual font color. That should be changed to a more neutral color.

I'm pretty sure no one will do anything about this, but I still think it should be considered.

Sep 19, 10 at 7:41pm
Pinkydarn

I CAN MAKE A SMILEY BUTT CRACK! (_!_) Im such an angel huh?

Sep 19, 10 at 7:38pm
Pinkydarn

OOH OOH OOH! I WANNA BE THE FLOWER GURL! if thats ok with ya'll ~pinkydarn

Apr 16, 09 at 10:46pm
Jordii

A Moderator's Corner is for Requests, Feedback and Suggestions. It doesn't matter that there isn't a forum moderator. The section moderator can act as a forum moderator.

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2011-07-25T12:21:56-07:00.