Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Who would you choose? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 08 at 4:22pmLulufan1979

For all the guys out there: If you were Tidus, and all five liked you, who would you choose; Yuna, Rikku, Lulu, Lucil, or Dona?

For you gladies out there: If you were Yuna and all five liked you who would you choose; Tidus, Auron, Wakka, Seymour, or Rin?

Myself I would have to pick Seymour lol.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 07, 12 at 10:42pm
advent kid

Lulu.

I like older women.

Jun 07, 12 at 11:20am
SpartanNinja

KokoBaby watch those double posts, use the edit button.

And I can't comment on guys and refuse to...

Jun 07, 12 at 7:58am
KokoBaby

quote Mr Muffins
Rikku or maybe Dona
You seriously like Dona?

Jun 07, 12 at 7:56am
KokoBaby

To be honest...Tidus is the only one that's even close to being "Cute". Besides....I don't like any of the others at all..(Not really)....lol

May 14, 12 at 11:54am
Theman

Rikku was a bit too out there for me. Don't get me wrong. Hot and all, but not for me.

May 11, 12 at 5:57pm
SpartanNinja

Rikku, hands down. Her personality and... aesthetics suit me perfectly.

May 11, 12 at 10:57am
Theman

Yuna. She just has the child who needs someone to look after her look. So cute.

May 09, 12 at 7:43pm
apokatastasis

Lulu > Yuna. Yuna is too emotionally volatile. I like Lulu's personality much more.

Apr 12, 12 at 3:14pm
kingy

Definitely Rikku. Her personality would be more suitable for me, even though she is a little airheaded.

Yuna's too emotional.

Mar 31, 12 at 9:31pm
rpg

lulu is just to brooding for me :/ I like her as a character but she was to blunt in her speech.
rikku is too hyper, and sure as hell would not want to be near her family, such as her brother, Brother. Also would find her voice annoying as it reminds me of a jittery child.
Yuna is just too innocent lol I see her being extremely submissive and that's just not appealing to me.
I can't pin dona anymore but I think I know who she is and lucil would easily be my choice though.
She can be stern, caring (as in ffx-2) and she's a freaking warrior last time I checked not that it matters to much X]
If lulu didn't seem so dark, she'd be my busty black mage of choice over all ff series