Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology » how to activate the hi-ougi » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 08 at 12:34amkinglucario

how to activate hi-ougi

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 09, 12 at 1:33am
alexialamdagan

for dual swordsman use arcane skill Demon Spear, Victory Light Spear and Demon Spiral Hammer anyone of those skill it work!!! i promise that because i'm using D.swordsman.

after you used the skill press O....

Enjoy playing

Dec 07, 10 at 3:01pm
ameerashariff

what is arcane art?

Jan 03, 10 at 5:54am
nickong6

lvl up a bit more, maybe there are artes you have not unlocked yet???

Dec 16, 08 at 3:29pm
grimmjaw66

hey.i also got a problem.i have master all skill n now is lvl 51.i also had tried all what u say.but it not working.

Dec 02, 08 at 3:40pm
Wolverine527

I found out that you don't have to hold it down while it's going through the animation,you just have to have it held down by the time the animation ends.

Dec 01, 08 at 5:35am
Donolah

first master all your skills, then use overlimit. While in overlimit use an arcane skill and press x or o while it is being animated

Feb 22, 08 at 8:25am
The_noob

u gotta learn all ur skills first , then master them (do them 50times each)
then use a arcane then press x or o , press x or o a couple of times just incase it doesnt work.

Feb 18, 08 at 6:20pm
kinglucario

I found out how on gamefaqs u jus activate over limit, use an arcane art and hold down the x button. thats all you have to do.

Feb 15, 08 at 12:34am
kinglucario

how to activate hi-ougi