Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » No More Heroes » useful things you found out too late in the game. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 08 at 5:40pmuhhuh777

well I don't know about the rest of you but, personally I found out a bunch of useful things waaaaaay late in the game that would have been really helpful. The worst one to find out late in the game for me was the motorcycle. I didn't know that you could hold in Z to make it go faster untill I think it was that old lady with the gun that I found out you could do it lol.
Anyone else have any storys like this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 11, 09 at 1:09am
Andy10003

lol when i viewed this it had 666 views!
oh and i didnt really find out anything to late

Jun 08, 09 at 1:54pm
Halowner

That the tsubaki mkIII could get infinite energy, and you can do a 3-hit charge attack

Mar 28, 09 at 6:54am
TheMidnightSpecial

Wow, you are all monumentally stupid

Mar 13, 09 at 6:06am
bremaly

Shaking the nunchuck will knock down enemies.

Sep 13, 08 at 4:00pm
Duncan Idaho

I found that not buying the accsesori that makes the hidden treasure visible makes that the Lukoviv ball easir to find, i found that after i ended the game.

Sep 13, 08 at 11:05am
Dm_nt

i found out about hitting the dumpsters whet i went to buy the Tsubaki mk-III
very late...
quite late too, i found out you could press b on the loading screen for making the star move...

Feb 13, 08 at 8:04pm
shadywh0

There a ton of dumpsters located throughout town. If you go up to them you press A and you kick them. You get T-Shirts in some and you get 2,000 from the rest. Thats how I was able to get everything in the game (t-shirts)......

Feb 13, 08 at 7:51pm
uhhuh777

hitting the dumpsters?? what's that do??? i don't even remember seeing any dumpsters lol.

Feb 13, 08 at 6:55pm
shadywh0

Yeah I found out that you can RUN in the game....I believe its after a certain mission or something (not too sure) but I was unable to run earlier in the game; but towards the end I was able to. Also hitting the Dumpsters I found that out in about the 7rd Rank Match. Now I have everything in the game (s-shirts, upgrades, etc...). Now I'm going to beat the game straight since I have everything and see how long it will take me...

Feb 13, 08 at 5:40pm
uhhuh777

well I don't know about the rest of you but, personally I found out a bunch of useful things waaaaaay late in the game that would have been really helpful. The worst one to find out late in the game for me was the motorcycle. I didn't know that you could hold in Z to make it go faster untill I think it was that old lady with the gun that I found out you could do it lol.
Anyone else have any storys like this?