Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » No More Heroes » useful things you found out too late in the game. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 08 at 5:40pmuhhuh777

well I don't know about the rest of you but, personally I found out a bunch of useful things waaaaaay late in the game that would have been really helpful. The worst one to find out late in the game for me was the motorcycle. I didn't know that you could hold in Z to make it go faster untill I think it was that old lady with the gun that I found out you could do it lol.
Anyone else have any storys like this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 11, 09 at 1:09am
Andy10003

lol when i viewed this it had 666 views!
oh and i didnt really find out anything to late

Jun 08, 09 at 1:54pm
Halowner

That the tsubaki mkIII could get infinite energy, and you can do a 3-hit charge attack

Mar 28, 09 at 6:54am
TheMidnightSpecial

Wow, you are all monumentally stupid

Mar 13, 09 at 6:06am
bremaly

Shaking the nunchuck will knock down enemies.

Sep 13, 08 at 4:00pm
Duncan Idaho

I found that not buying the accsesori that makes the hidden treasure visible makes that the Lukoviv ball easir to find, i found that after i ended the game.

Sep 13, 08 at 11:05am
Dm_nt

i found out about hitting the dumpsters whet i went to buy the Tsubaki mk-III
very late...
quite late too, i found out you could press b on the loading screen for making the star move...

Feb 13, 08 at 8:04pm
shadywh0

There a ton of dumpsters located throughout town. If you go up to them you press A and you kick them. You get T-Shirts in some and you get 2,000 from the rest. Thats how I was able to get everything in the game (t-shirts)......

Feb 13, 08 at 7:51pm
uhhuh777

hitting the dumpsters?? what's that do??? i don't even remember seeing any dumpsters lol.

Feb 13, 08 at 6:55pm
shadywh0

Yeah I found out that you can RUN in the game....I believe its after a certain mission or something (not too sure) but I was unable to run earlier in the game; but towards the end I was able to. Also hitting the Dumpsters I found that out in about the 7rd Rank Match. Now I have everything in the game (s-shirts, upgrades, etc...). Now I'm going to beat the game straight since I have everything and see how long it will take me...

Feb 13, 08 at 5:40pm
uhhuh777

well I don't know about the rest of you but, personally I found out a bunch of useful things waaaaaay late in the game that would have been really helpful. The worst one to find out late in the game for me was the motorcycle. I didn't know that you could hold in Z to make it go faster untill I think it was that old lady with the gun that I found out you could do it lol.
Anyone else have any storys like this?