Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar » Night time? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 12, 08 at 11:56amxarcherx987

I was planning on getting this game and was wondering if the time ever went to night or if it was day all the time. And if someone can tell me how many poeple play this all over the world that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 17, 08 at 11:40pm
protoX4

other than bree, the only lag you should get is in the ettenmoors in big battles (if/when you get that far)

Feb 15, 08 at 10:32pm
Delexo

It's a fair few. The servers are active (and not much lag) so there isn't too much to worry about. Just buy the game and spread the word.

Feb 15, 08 at 9:44am
xarcherx987

I have tried looking on the Lord of the Rings Online official website but found no statistics revealing the amount of players so could anyone tell me where I would find this sort of information?

Feb 14, 08 at 5:01am
protoX4

and you can't forget the weather. sometimes it's clear, sometimes it's cloudy, sometimes it's raining, sometimes it's snowing, never seen hail or sleet though, don't think they put that in it

Feb 13, 08 at 4:29pm
Shin Ra

Only turbine/codemasters would have the numbers of how many people play the game. It's no where near the number of people playing WoW if that helps.

Feb 13, 08 at 8:03am
xarcherx987

Thanks for clearing that up for me Delexo, now I just have to actually go out and buy the game instead of just watching videos of it.

Feb 12, 08 at 4:06pm
Delexo

There is Day/Night and it happens about 5 or 6 times every (real life) 24 hours.

Feb 12, 08 at 11:56am
xarcherx987

I was planning on getting this game and was wondering if the time ever went to night or if it was day all the time. And if someone can tell me how many poeple play this all over the world that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.