Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar » Anyone still playing this? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 07, 08 at 4:13pmShin Ra

I know I stopped playing about a month and a half after release (also played in pre-release) because I just didn't want to pay for the subscription, had other things to waste money on. I recently upgraded my computer and thought I'd start playing LOTRO again so I just paid my lifetime fee for £100 ($200) because I'm a founder member. Shame the little LOTRO community never really got off and died even quicker.

Holla back.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 28, 13 at 9:43am
DarkScizor

So, 5 years later.. Anyone still playing this game?

May 15, 08 at 9:47pm
Celes Leonhart

I'm still playing this, though not very regularly now; noone I know's playing any more so it's become a bit boring. I'm on Eldar.

Mar 28, 08 at 8:31am
xarcherx987

I just got the game so you can add me to the list.

Mar 16, 08 at 4:14pm
protoX4

I use both forums, too bad the official forums are down right now and hardly anyone posts here

Mar 16, 08 at 12:40am
frap

I play, it's just that the thousands of players tend to stick to the official forums rather than neoseeker.

Feb 11, 08 at 2:47am
protoX4

maybe people don't post here cause they're having too much fun online with the game?

Feb 10, 08 at 9:41pm
Delexo

There wasn't really much of a community anyway which is a shame seeing as this really is such a great game. Hopefully people will begin to take notice when they look past the Lord of the Rings name, linking it to 10 year old nerds who have action figures of Legolas and start seeing its a highly detailed game with most players being very mature.

Plus it kicks WoW's arse.

Feb 10, 08 at 4:41am
protoX4

I'm on firefoot, or I would be but I'm having trouble paying for my account...

I log in at myaccount.turbine.com, then click continue, and the next screen has a red message at the top of the screen saying "You must be logged in to access this feature."
been like that ever since January 31st, except that at first I went to the credit card part then when I clicked continue the message showed, now it's just as soon as I click to continue my account. and I can't find turbine's contact information anywhere...

Feb 08, 08 at 11:14am
Shin Ra

Lol! I'm saying I love this game!

My point was the community of players on this forum died quick. There were a few on us chatting early on "Me, DevilChild etc.) but then poeple slowly either stopped playing or stopped posting. I was just wondering if anyone was still here.

What server do you play on? I'm on Snowbourn.

Feb 08, 08 at 3:30am
protoX4

quote shinra999
Shame the little LOTRO community never really got off and died even quicker.
could you revise that sentence so that it makes sense?

And yeah, I still play this. If you don't like it, you should try runescape... about about 2 minutes, maybe even less, you would decide you love this game.