Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 14, 14 at 12:16pm
Cosmiccookie

This is my first one
Zanpakto : shi no tenshi(angel of death)
Description: a simple black katana with a cross hilt
Release: harvest the souls of the living and punish the wicked
Shikai: the sword turns into a scythe with glowing purple orbs on it. The scythe doesn't cause physical damage but damages and absorbs a portion of the foes soul. This cause excruciating pain and kills that part of their body. For example if I cut their arm they won't be able to use that arm. When I absorb all of their soul they die. They can regain any part or all of their soul if someone kills me before 30 minutes after their death. I can resurrect myself based on the number of souls I have absorbed the orbs indicate how many I have left.
Bankai: awaken angel of death
Description: I gain a cloak and hood and some armor and black angel wings. The scythe remains unchanged. My powers overall are multiplied by 2 per soul allowing to ascend to godlike levels but I lose all the souls after the fight. I retain all my abilities from the shikai form. I can send dark energy waves from the scythe.
Bankai abilities: 1.
Subete no tamashī o kuiiru( devour all souls)
I release any amount of souls that I have absorbed to devour my opponent soul and all.these souls at capable of being killed and are absorbed again after they have finished their task.
2.gates of hell (jigoku no mon)
I create a portal/gate way to hell and send my opponent there to be tormented for eternity. This attack will only work if the first bankai ability fails and the opponent is truly evil .

Apr 14, 14 at 7:53am
baelishs

Name - Shi no sho (Book of death

Appearance- A normal sword with a wood brown hilt and small Black runes on the base of the blade.

Shikai Command - Yomu ,Chi no sho (Read ,Book of death

Shikai Appearance- green light envelopes the sword and the sword gets smaller.
when the light clears the sword is gone.
The sword transformed into a short brown staff with black runes crossing it.
On the top and bottom there are short blades (about 3-4 inches).

Shikai Abilities- This is an unusual zanpakuto that controls everything in a very unusual way.
The user chosen a book of his liking and uses thing out of that book into the real world, example, I think about the book eragon and make a thing like a dragon or I think about star wars and create a light saber.
However there are certain rules to this.
First, I can not materialise a thing for longer than 30 minutes.
Two, the thing can't affect beings that have five times my rea tsubaki, example, if I materialise a gun from some book and try to shoot Yamamoto then the bullet will pass truoght him like it never existed.
And three, if I try to materialise something living and give it free will then I will die.
An extra ability of this Shikai is that my eyes Turn black with light forest green irises, this gives me the ability to percept time slower than others by three times,
This does not use my reaiatsu and if I use this once then I will be able to use this without shikai.

Bankai Command -

Apr 14, 14 at 7:31am
baelishS

Name - Shi no sho (Book of death

Appearance- A normal sword with a wood brown hilt and small Black runes on the base of the blade.

Shikai Command - Yomu ,Chi no sho (Read ,Book of death

Shikai Appearance- green light envelopes the sword and the sword gets smaller.
when the light clears the sword is gone.
The sword transformed into a short brown staff with black runes crossing it.
On the top and bottom there are short blades (about 3-4 inches).

Shikai Abilities- This is an unusual zanpakuto that controls everything in a very unusual way.
The user chosen a book of his liking and uses thing out of that book into the real world, example, I think about the book eragon and make a thing like a dragon or I think about star wars and create a light saber.
However there are certain rules to this.
First, I can not materialise a thing for longer than 30 minutes.
Two, the thing can't affect beings that have five times my rea tsubaki, example, if I materialise a gun from some book and try to shoot Yamamoto then the bullet will pass truoght him like it never existed.
And three, if I try to materialise something living and give it free will then I will die.
An extra ability of this Shikai is that my eyes Turn black with light forest green irises, this gives me the ability to percept time slower than others by three times,
This does not use my reaiatsu and if I use this once then I will be able to use this without shikai.

Bankai Command - Yomu , Shi no watashi no hon (Read, my book of death.

Bankai Appearance- the sword stays the same except for the runes that become silver and start to glow.

Bankai Abilities - my Bankai allows me to write my own book and use how many things I want, I can also change peoples perception of reality.

Apr 13, 14 at 5:29pm
Atticus_Rez

quote anthonymulkey27
Anthony

My Zanpakuto's name is Zabimaru no Zangetsu!

Shikai: Tsuki wa jōshō shi, ima, watashi no tate, hebi, sutoraiku ni natte, watashi no burēdo ni natte,Zabimaru no Zangetsu (Moon rise and become my Shield, Snakes strike now and become my blade Snake tail of the Moon Cutter)

It takes the form of a cross of Zabimaru and Zangetsu it is a dual zanpakuto the sword in the right hand is black with a silver edge and the sword in the left hand is white with a black edge and the moves are the same as ichigo's and renji's but the color of my spirit energy is black with a bloody crimson outline

Bankai: tensa hihio Zabimaru no Zangetsu (heavenly chained king baboon snake tail moon cutter) the same as ichigo's and renji's clothes in Bankai.
Ichigo, Renji, and Ukitake fused together how very original :/

Apr 13, 14 at 3:15pm
anthonymulkey27

Anthony

My Zanpakuto's name is Zabimaru no Zangetsu!

Shikai: Tsuki wa jōshō shi, ima, watashi no tate, hebi, sutoraiku ni natte, watashi no burēdo ni natte,Zabimaru no Zangetsu (Moon rise and become my Shield, Snakes strike now and become my blade Snake tail of the Moon Cutter)

It takes the form of a cross of Zabimaru and Zangetsu it is a dual zanpakuto the sword in the right hand is black with a silver edge and the sword in the left hand is white with a black edge and the moves are the same as ichigo's and renji's but the color of my spirit energy is black with a bloody crimson outline

Bankai: tensa hihio Zabimaru no Zangetsu (heavenly chained king baboon snake tail moon cutter) the same as ichigo's and renji's clothes in Bankai.

Apr 09, 14 at 9:58pm
Atticus_Rez

quote BleachAnimeIchigo
Name - Janguru (Jungle in Japanese)

Sealed form - Normal Length, Wood brown scabbard and dark green hilt

Shikai - 'Become the forest, Janguru!'
Becomes and wooden (bamboo) pole, same length as before. The Bamboo is very hard.

Abilities: 'Lignify' - Any part of the opponent it touches will become wooded. The degree is dependant on strength of slash i.e. depth of the 'lignification' will be same as depth of wound inflicted on that person by normal katana. The user will then click their fingers and the lignified part will shatter, giving the same effect as if the opponent was slashed. The opponent cannot move the part of the body that was lignified (it's wooded after all).
'Frenzy' - Vines explode out of the ground where ever the user wants them to, and can be used to defend, attack, and bind the opponent.
Control of wood - The user has some control over wood i.e. wooden shoes on the opponents feet can be controlled. Anything he cannot move/lift himself cannot be moved/lifted this way.
Sword Regeneration - As long as it is not destroyed, any bits 'shaved' off of Janguru can be restored by placing the tip in the ground. Greater damage will take longer to restore.

Bankai - Zanpukato disappears and user wears traditional samurai armor, made wood that is harder that steel.

Abilities: 'Lignify' - Same as before, but user must touch opponent.
'Complete Lignification' - Uses more spiritual energy, but user can lignify opponent at a faster rate and can fully lignify them (they become wooden). Clicking after fully lignifying them obliterate them.
'Jungle Frenzy' - User can erupt trees, vines, etc... anywhere, for use in defence, offence, etc... (similar to Hiroshima's wood jutsu in Naruto)
'Earth's Blessing' - As long as the user remains in contact with the ground, any wounds received will heal (more grievous wounds take longer). This requires a small but steady stream of spiritual energy to use, and is a passive ability.
'Travel' - User can move through any tree's they have erupted i.e. an attack can be avoided by moving into a tree and coming out of another one. Takes a moderate amount of spiritual energy, and can/will leave the user tired.
'Land Travel' - User can move through the earth, absorbing from where they are standing and coming out somewhere else. Happens quickly, but uses a very large amount of spiritual energy (last resort to avoid an attack).
'Wooden Clones' - User can erupt clones out of the ground, made of wood, to defend/attack for him. This is an extension of 'Jungle frenzy', and take much more spiritual energy.
Control of Wood - User's control over wood is heightened, so that they can move, lift, etc... much heavier wooden items. If the user 'fully lignifies' an object, this applies to the object.
Zanpakuto Synthesis - By sacrificing part of the wooden armour, the user can mold a sharp katana for use as a weapon. It is as strong as an ordinary, sealed manipulator, but can be 'shaved' (like wood). This allows it to be destroyed by a skilled enough opponent, as the user will be able to regenerate it like the Shikai form.
'Curse of the Jungle' - The user can, upon touching a zanpukato or opponent, instantly fully lignify the weapon/person (and presumably destroy it). This comes at the cost of a very large amount of spiritual energy, and the user will revert back to their original, sealed form. Bankai can not be re-entered for a period of 24 hours.

Weaknesses - While in shikai form, if the user can not click the lignifies object will not be shattered. The user's zanpukato in the Shikai form can also be cut (albeit with difficulty), as it is very hard wood. A skilled opponent could, in theory, destroy the opponents zanpukato e.g. if Byakuya used his bankai and aimed it directly at the sword, it might be 'shaven'. It will reform in the same process as all destroyed zanpakutos if it is completely destroyed.

While in Bankai form, injuring the user while the are in the air will permanently hurt them, at least until they touch the ground again. A lot of the 'top notch' techniques in bankai form also use a lot of spiritual energy, so user would most definately have to be of captain level to successfully use the Janguru to its full potential.

Notes - The user can 'de-lignify' any lignified object/person. The Shikai Zanpukato and Bankai Armour can not be set ablaze (with mind to Yamamoto), Yamamoto's Bankai can still destroy it, like any other zanpukato.
sooo what would suppose to be flammable ---> wood cannot be set ablaze what about Black Fire? I would hate to get stranded w/ you in Alaska or something freeze your ass off

Apr 09, 14 at 2:58pm
BleachAnimeIchigo

Name - Janguru (Jungle in Japanese)

Sealed form - Normal Length, Wood brown scabbard and dark green hilt

Shikai - 'Become the forest, Janguru!'
Becomes and wooden (bamboo) pole, same length as before. The Bamboo is very hard.

Abilities: 'Lignify' - Any part of the opponent it touches will become wooded. The degree is dependant on strength of slash i.e. depth of the 'lignification' will be same as depth of wound inflicted on that person by normal katana. The user will then click their fingers and the lignified part will shatter, giving the same effect as if the opponent was slashed. The opponent cannot move the part of the body that was lignified (it's wooded after all).
'Frenzy' - Vines explode out of the ground where ever the user wants them to, and can be used to defend, attack, and bind the opponent.
Control of wood - The user has some control over wood i.e. wooden shoes on the opponents feet can be controlled. Anything he cannot move/lift himself cannot be moved/lifted this way.
Sword Regeneration - As long as it is not destroyed, any bits 'shaved' off of Janguru can be restored by placing the tip in the ground. Greater damage will take longer to restore.

Bankai - Zanpukato disappears and user wears traditional samurai armor, made wood that is harder that steel.

Abilities: 'Lignify' - Same as before, but user must touch opponent.
'Complete Lignification' - Uses more spiritual energy, but user can lignify opponent at a faster rate and can fully lignify them (they become wooden). Clicking after fully lignifying them obliterate them.
'Jungle Frenzy' - User can erupt trees, vines, etc... anywhere, for use in defence, offence, etc... (similar to Hiroshima's wood jutsu in Naruto)
'Earth's Blessing' - As long as the user remains in contact with the ground, any wounds received will heal (more grievous wounds take longer). This requires a small but steady stream of spiritual energy to use, and is a passive ability.
'Travel' - User can move through any tree's they have erupted i.e. an attack can be avoided by moving into a tree and coming out of another one. Takes a moderate amount of spiritual energy, and can/will leave the user tired.
'Land Travel' - User can move through the earth, absorbing from where they are standing and coming out somewhere else. Happens quickly, but uses a very large amount of spiritual energy (last resort to avoid an attack).
'Wooden Clones' - User can erupt clones out of the ground, made of wood, to defend/attack for him. This is an extension of 'Jungle frenzy', and take much more spiritual energy.
Control of Wood - User's control over wood is heightened, so that they can move, lift, etc... much heavier wooden items. If the user 'fully lignifies' an object, this applies to the object.
Zanpakuto Synthesis - By sacrificing part of the wooden armour, the user can mold a sharp katana for use as a weapon. It is as strong as an ordinary, sealed manipulator, but can be 'shaved' (like wood). This allows it to be destroyed by a skilled enough opponent, as the user will be able to regenerate it like the Shikai form.
'Curse of the Jungle' - The user can, upon touching a zanpukato or opponent, instantly fully lignify the weapon/person (and presumably destroy it). This comes at the cost of a very large amount of spiritual energy, and the user will revert back to their original, sealed form. Bankai can not be re-entered for a period of 24 hours.

Weaknesses - While in shikai form, if the user can not click the lignifies object will not be shattered. The user's zanpukato in the Shikai form can also be cut (albeit with difficulty), as it is very hard wood. A skilled opponent could, in theory, destroy the opponents zanpukato e.g. if Byakuya used his bankai and aimed it directly at the sword, it might be 'shaven'. It will reform in the same process as all destroyed zanpakutos if it is completely destroyed.

While in Bankai form, injuring the user while the are in the air will permanently hurt them, at least until they touch the ground again. A lot of the 'top notch' techniques in bankai form also use a lot of spiritual energy, so user would most definately have to be of captain level to successfully use the Janguru to its full potential.

Notes - The user can 'de-lignify' any lignified object/person. The Shikai Zanpukato and Bankai Armour can not be set ablaze (with mind to Yamamoto), Yamamoto's Bankai can still destroy it, like any other zanpukato.

Mar 29, 14 at 8:17am
curlytop6

full name suushi moeru in english blazing bull
relese for shikai: BLAZE N RAGE OSUUSHI!!! yes must be yelled

original form long normal looking katana (standard zanpakto look)

bonkai :long large katana 50 times the size of a normal sword the wielder also gains incredible strength and endurance and transforms into a huge minatour like beast the size of wolf guys bonkai that can meld the blade whith his hand

attaks: can make the blade glow red hot and blast out a slash of pure heat like a red getsugatensho name red death(for both) no name huge red punch flies out of his hand and can destroy spiritual pressure of what it hits (justshikai) cero im not even gonna explain if you watch bleach you know what a cero is(bonkai only)

shikai long large katana 3 times the size of a normal blade the wielder gets slightly bigger and his arms transform into red bull arms that can move the sword aroundas if it weighed nothing gets lots of strength and endurance

Mar 15, 14 at 12:54am
julianaauranen

okay this is my zanpakuto its Shikai forms ability is that what ever it cuts is engulfed by flames

Shikai release command: Moyasu (burn)
Shikai name:honokami(fire god)
Shikai look: a black iron rapier with ash and heat coming out of its tip
Bankai release command: ten o moyasu (burn through the heavens)
Bankai name: Shoen-shin(extinction blaze god)
Bankai look: a black steel rapier with a aura of flames and ash
Bankai ability: now it can burn through everything even air and the ash that is created by the flames are in complete control on the sword
Special attack: Nensho-ha, Shin Nensho-ha

Mar 14, 14 at 1:02pm
Akugitsune328

Zanpakuto name:Gintsuki(Silver Moon)
Release: Hikare, Gintsuki! (Shine, Silver Moon!)
Description:A silver katana with a silver hilt. There is a silver fox head with red eyes that have slits in the middle of the eye. The actual blade comes out of the fox's mouth.
Powers:When released, there is a silver flash coming from the blade that blinds the enemy. It has the power to control and reflect light to a certain degree and can cast illusions. It can also do things similar to Zangetsu.
Bankai:Gintsuki Gitsune(Silver Moon Fox)
Description:Becomes a pair of daggers shaped like fangs that still have the fox head. It's still silver.
Powers:Can shape shift into any weapon recorded in history, regardless if it's as simple as a whip, or if it is another persons zanpakuto. Regardless of what shape it takes, it is still silver with a fox head. It still retains the powers that it had in it's shikai, although it is closer to Tensa Zangetsu. Now it has full control over light and darkness. The blade itself is extremely hard to break and is just as sharp.

btw:for those wondering why in the world i chose a fox head, it's 'cause i am obsessed with foxes. There just so
cute! And is you read about Kitsune than you would see how much swag foxes have.