Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 16 at 4:16pm
EnderDragonGanes

Note: sorry if I butcher the Japanese I used Google translate so give me a break
Zanpakto: Shadō-en ryū (shadow flame dragon)

Welder Ender Draconis

Spirit: a hooded shinigami with a cloak and horns. In bankai the cloaks folds back and turns into wings revealing black reptilian scales
Shadō-en ryū (shadow flame dragon)

Shikai:

Release command: Eclipse all light

Design: A black katana with a short wide ribon at the end of the hilt, the ribon is always burning and eventually runs out
Fire based zanpakto using purple flames which can be manipulated
When the ribon eventually burns out the flames become more controllable and can manifest a flaming zanpakto spirit

Weakness: after a medium to long range the flames start to burn out, when any flame burns out without damaging any thing the user is burned with the same force of the flame used to attack. Full shikai power sealed until the ribon burns up.

Bankai
Akuma no eien ryū (demonic shadow flame dragon)

Design: same as shikai

Abilities: same as shikai but can manipulate flames into basic constructs like spears and armour. When in bankai the flames turn black and form dragon themed medeival knight type armour covering the whole body, giving enhanced strength, speed and agility.

Special abilities:

Tengoku bāningu (burning heaven): All flames flow into the blade for one final attack, if it misses Ender will probably die or be unconscious

Kage no inferuno (inferno of shadow): Flames erupt from the shadow of the opponent and fire directly at them

Jigoku no ryū (hell's dragon): all flames burn more powerful at the cost of a piece of Ender's sanity if overused

Shadō-en (shadow blaze): flames form a defensive ring around Ender, protecting him

Shadoufurasshu (Shadow flash): Ender can sink into his shadow and any connected shadow and reappear in a dark area with in the same range as he can use his ranged flame attacks

Mūn-en madoromi (moon flame slumber): flames form a shell around Ender will restoring his reiatsu and heal burns

Weakness: same as shikai even with armour
Armour can be broken by strong kido or powerful strikes from someone with higher reiatsu

Apr 24, 16 at 5:59am
Julian Stewart

Oooooo Zabpakutos
Shikai
Name: Hiro Ken
Release: Obliterate your enemies!
Description: Two blades attached to the back of your wrists similar to wolverine claws but a solid flat blade.
Abilities: Basically the Shikai is a massive power up. If the wielder is 1 while unreleased, in shikai the wielder 100.
Bankai
Name: Hiro Shinken
Release: Surpass all limits in front of you!
Description: Two fiery gold gauntlets.
Abilities: The wielders power is that of a moon buster. Also the special ability of this Bankai is the immunity of things Kido and non raw power based attacks; for example, Ichigos getsuga tensho would inflict damage upon him, but Kanames bubble would have no effect on him, or say someone could stop time the wielder of this Bankai would be completed unaffected. Last the Bankai grants the wielder god like endurance, speed, and strength.
Hollow Mask
Description: Just looks like a dark purple mask with eye holes.
Abilities: The masks abilities revolve around turning the Bankai into Tachyon gauntlets. Over time in a battle the user will get faster and faster, even surpassing light. All the mask does otherwise is enhance the users strength, endurance, etc.

Apr 24, 16 at 5:58am
Julian Stewart

Oooooo Zabpakutos
Shikai
Name: Hīrō Ken
Release: Obliterate your enemies!
Description: Two blades attached to the back of your wrists similar to wolverine claws but a solid flat blade.
Abilities: Basically the Shikai is a massive power up. If the wielder is 1 while unreleased, in shikai the wielder 100.
Bankai
Name: Hīrō Shinken
Release: Surpass all limits in front of you!
Description: Two fiery gold gauntlets.
Abilities: The wielders power is that of a moon buster. Also the special ability of this Bankai is the immunity of things Kidō and non raw power based attacks; for example, Ichigos getsuga tensho would inflict damage upon him, but Kanames bubble would have no effect on him, or say someone could stop time the wielder of this Bankai would be completed unaffected. Last the Bankai grants the wielder god like endurance, speed, and strength.
Hollow Mask
Description: Just looks like a dark purple mask with eye holes.
Abilities: The masks abilities revolve around turning the Bankai into Tachyon gauntlets. Over time in a battle the user will get faster and faster, even surpassing light. All the mask does otherwise is enhance the users strength, endurance, etc.

Apr 16, 16 at 10:32pm
Tyrone420473

Sword name: Amatedori
It is a double sided sword and can call upon two abilities.
Cleanse all sins in flames: Amaterasu
One side of the sword disappears and the other side gets engulfed in black flames. These flames are the hottest flames next to Yamamotos bankai. You can control them at will while also using them on your sword like a getsuga

Other shikai ability. Pierce the heavens: Chidori
The other side of the sword disappears and the remaining side becomes a serrated edged dagger that generates blue lightning. This grants slightly enhanced speed and a deadly sword as lightning gets slashed into your enemy.

True shikai ability. Seek, Amatedori. The double sided zanepakuto becomes a black-bow and you can generate a lightning arrow from your hand. When the two powers combine it becomes a white arrow that when shot creates a huge explosion on impact (like a down-graded sui feng bankai)
Bankai: Susano'o Amatedori
You form a giant set of armor (like the susano'o fron naruto since this is where I pretty much came up with this whole thing) that can switch between blue for chidori and orange for amaterasu. Each variation uses different abilities and the armor can be compressed to be person sized to give incredible speed.
True bankai ability: Susano'o Amatedori, Dakesuto Oshioki
Your spiritual armor giant (or compressed body) turns purple and utilizes both components of the zanepakuto in its abilities. Strongesy ability is when it uses true shikai ability (bow and arrow) but on a much larger scale and increased power. This ability uses so much reitsu that bankai is ended until recovery is made. I know it seems a little op and i got the idea from another anime
but I love this idea. We need a bleach game thats like dragonball xenoverse.

Apr 07, 16 at 1:16pm
Soulsaviour

My sheathed form would be a straight - edged katana with black and blue wrapping crossing each other. And the diamond shapes being just iron like the sword blade. My shikai would be a bunch of plates from armor scattered in the air that would build into a piece of armor (only one of six parts of the body. Examples like head, torso, left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm) I would mostly have my left arm covered, the armor is plate and resistant to direct blows, this isn't limited to m body as a single ally could take the armor piece instead, all pieces of plate are used no matter the part of body. the sword itself would be long sword similar in color appearance as my sheathed sword. I would have to call out "Stand your ground Jihibukaidesu Eiyu (merciful paladin)". BANKAI: an entire suit of armor appears standing at 7ft tall, it can fight on its own with me and is controlled by my zanpakuto spirit though it is actually empty inside, it can be entered by myself or an ally which will provide the wearer with increased strength and defence, my stamina (pain tolerance and ability to fight and take damage) are tremendously increased alone. The longsword is longer and wider to a proportion that suits it as a longsword to the suit on contact and includes a shield. The longsword appears to be white and has angel winged cross guard with a thin passageway in the middle of the sword from tip to guard so I may trap and break a sword. The weaknesses I perceive in this weapon are the parts between the plates which can be targeted by accurate foes, opponents who are fast or specialize in speed-based maneuvers are able to outrun me and be difficult to hit. Another note: I'm not invincible nor are the plates but they are very sturdy and guys stop making OP zanpakuto.

Mar 22, 16 at 6:34pm
SStormSurge

Zanpakto- Gekido Chikyu (enraged earth)
Description(sealed)-normal Kitana with circular guard

Release spell- rumble. Blade transforms earth-encased spear
Shikai power- Controls all earth

Bankai- Genkido chikyu no sobietatsu jogi
(Towering ruler of the Enraged Earth)
Bankai power- Increased control of the earth
Becomes encased in an armor of earth.
Bankai techniques-
Genkido chikyu shizukana ugoko (Enraged earth quiet movement) Become part of the earth and move within the earth.
Genkido chikyu no fasado( facade of the enraged earth)- Can create clones out of earth and mud.
Genkido chikyu no haka( tomb of the enraged earth)- encases the user in a sphere and collapses the spear and plunges it into the ground.
Genkido chikyu sen sutoraiki- (enraged earth thousand strikes) Crushes the opponent into a gigantic sphere and impales the sphere with one thousand earthly swords
Genkido chikyu Saigo no buredo( Enraged earth final blade) compresses all of the earth into a single unbreakable blade. Can cut through anything. Removes armor

notes- uses earth from a certain range Bankai increase that range. Can use particles in the air.

Zanpakto spirit- a king made earth

Feb 21, 16 at 4:05am
Lord Evan

Name: Kokoro no shi (death of mind)
Sealed form: A normal katana with blue hilt and silver octangular guard.

Shikai release: "Demons cry and angels go mad, Kokoro no shi"
Shikai appearance: same old sealed form, but the blade turns snow-white, while the the hilt turns black. Also letters appear on the blade saying: "look at me and die".
Like with Kyoka Suigetsu one must witness release of this sword in order to be affected by it's techniques. All techniques can be used on up to three people.
Shikai techniques:
1. Yoru no hansha (night reflection)
The victim can see his or her precious ones appear before him or her, cursing him or her and attempting to attack his allies, if they are present, or tge victim himself, if he is alone. The wielder of this zanpakuto gets the appearance of the most precious man to his opponent. Comrades of the victim, if present, are turned into his enemies by the zanpakuto, confusing him or her into attaking his own allies.
(This is an illusion of course, so no one else can see, what is actually happening to the poor man).
2. Satsugai no kyoki (slaying madness)
This technique is supposed to be used very rarely, for it is taking its toll on the wielder as well. Victim is fed numerous contradicting memories, driving him mad. Each one of these memories, however, has one point: the poor victim's life is a burden to everyone, he or she holds dear and to him(her)self... The entire life of the victim is turned into a nightmare. All of thiese false memories must be made up by the wielder himself. When the wielder becomes experienced with this technique the zanpakuto spirit will remove victim's menories on master's orders (this also requires respect of the zanpakuto spirit, read additional information to find more).

Bankai: Genzaika shi shibou (death manifested)
Appearance: In process of activation of bankai, the zanpakuto breaks down and disappeares. At the same time skies break like glass, leaving only snow-white space in their place. Bankai itself is a lerge illusion, but(!) a very good one. It's so good, that any damage dealt by it becomes real. In the range of one kilometer from the wielder everyone will be affected by this bankai.
The master of the zanpakuto can actually manifest every thought of his.

Additional information:
Reatsu colour: silver-blue
Zanpakuto spirit: A toll woman with pale skin and silver hair. She has navy-blue eyes with a very cold look in them. The spirit wears a navy-blue long dress, wich matches her eyes. She demands her wielder to be mentaly strong and despises those, who force their way with just brute strength (she would probably want to crush life out out of Kenpachi). This zanpakuto spirit will never obey to the master, who cannot control his own power or can't figure her intentions (enslaving her wielder) out). One must earn this zanpakuto's respect by proving his or her intellectual superiority to learn it's techniques.
The wielder of Kokoro no shi must be clever, in fact he has to improve his own mind and intellect constantly, otherwise he will lose his will and his mind, becoming a slave of his own zanpakuto. Well there is a good side to that as well: existance of a soul and a zanpakuto in such state is impossible, so the soul will break down, should the wielder become a victim of his own sword.

Feb 21, 16 at 1:15am
Shumokuzame

Zanpakuto: Shumokuzame (Hammerhead)

Sheath: Dark ocean blue with grey accents

Shikai: A grey "T" shaped 2 handed sword. The only blade is the edges of the T and the sides of the shaft. the top of the T is a dull some what curve heavy weight. The guard is dark grey dagger like blades only going in the direction of the T. ( Forming spikes). The hilt is dark blue with grey ribbon wrapped around it. looking at it head on facing the flat sides it should resemble a hammerhead shark.

Release: Shumokuzame ( hammerhead )

Bankai: The Sword splits right down the center creating 2 axe shapped blades. Think 2 large sword like tomahawks with the dagger guards still there. This causes it to become 2 lighter 1 handed swords.

Release: Umi o bunkatsu ( split the seas )

NOTES: this is a close range weapon similar to Wabisuke ( looks large but must be used close range or at the optima range with the top of the T ) While in a Bankai state it gives it's Shinigami a slight increase to power and large increase to defense at the cost of a slower speed.

Spirit: A large Hammerhead shark

Reiatsu color: Deep ocean blue

:Abilities:

Kyūji kyōran ( Feeding Frenzy): Reiatsu focuses between the hilt and top of the T along the shaft creating a chainsaw like motion. ( Reiatsu bounces from hilt to T rapidly ). Can be activated in Shikai or Bankai with the Bankai version being stronger in both swords. Drains Reiatsu quickly.

Fukai naraku no soko ( Deep Abyss ): A charged Reiatsu beam cannon. Think Renjis bankai release. Can be short charged or extended charge. A short charge is a rapid weak firing while a extended charge gets stronger the longer its held. Giving the ample amount of time to charge and ample amount of Reiatsu the beam would continue to get stronger.

Feb 08, 16 at 3:46pm
anthonynguyen

Zanpakto: yurei meaning ghost in japan
Normal Zanpakto looks: a long nodachi sword with a big hilt, the sword is never released and always stays sheethed.
Shikai release: appear from the mist yurei
Shikai looks: on command the sheeth turns into mist making the blade turn to a blue color, the mist can create illusions of single objects for exp ( the victim can imagine a blade piercing through them)
Bankai: the area is covered in mist being able to control all forms of water in the vicinity

Jan 27, 16 at 7:28am
shibura

Zanpakuto: Plague
Theme: Bacteria, Virus & Disease
Katana: Dark green colour. In release state the blade is partially covered in bacterial disease.
Command: Spread.
Shikai Technique:
The Infection: If the blade contacts the enemy, they will be infected (within minutes they will die)
Bankai technique:
The epidemic: Control a giant cloud of microscopic viruses, if they contact enemy instant death.

-shibura