Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 08, 16 at 3:46pm
anthonynguyen

Zanpakto: yurei meaning ghost in japan
Normal Zanpakto looks: a long nodachi sword with a big hilt, the sword is never released and always stays sheethed.
Shikai release: appear from the mist yurei
Shikai looks: on command the sheeth turns into mist making the blade turn to a blue color, the mist can create illusions of single objects for exp ( the victim can imagine a blade piercing through them)
Bankai: the area is covered in mist being able to control all forms of water in the vicinity

Jan 27, 16 at 7:28am
shibura

Zanpakuto: Plague
Theme: Bacteria, Virus & Disease
Katana: Dark green colour. In release state the blade is partially covered in bacterial disease.
Command: Spread.
Shikai Technique:
The Infection: If the blade contacts the enemy, they will be infected (within minutes they will die)
Bankai technique:
The epidemic: Control a giant cloud of microscopic viruses, if they contact enemy instant death.

-shibura

Jan 27, 16 at 6:43am
shibura

Zanpakuto: Shock Charge
Theme: Magnetism & Electricity
Katana: white colour. In release state glows with white electric.
Command: Blink.
Release State: White glow and static electric around the body, move at super speed.
Shikai Technique:
1) The Magnet: Attracts o Repel anything or anyone with incredible force.
2) The Flash: Teleport instantly within a sphere proximity
Bankai technique:
Light Blinker: Summon light speed pin point lighting attack, or multiple destructive attacks.

-shibura

Jan 25, 16 at 2:28pm
rock2161

Two things. First, 'supido' isn't Japanese, it's badly pronounced English. Please, everyone, please stop with the Engrish in the names. It's cringe-worthy, honestly. Second, Bankai don't have release phrases, you just announce 'Bankai', and then most people say its name.

Jan 24, 16 at 12:00am
death.in.its.final.f

Wow I have thought about it a lot and here's what i think mine would be...

Name: Shi Supīdo (Death Speed)

Sealed Form Description: Probably an odachi type sword that is exactly the height of myself

Shikai: A long black sword that is completely round and releasing black smoke-ish stuff, but sharpens to an infinite point upon contact with a target. Gives user more speed.

Shikai Release Words: Run, Shi Supīdo

Shikai Attack: Kurayami no Boruto (Bolt of Dark); uses the darkness enveloping the sword to form a bolt of death that gives the target an especially pessimistic view on things and a painful strike to the soul.

Bankai: User's clothes become all black and cloak of darkness envelopes them, sword becomes a death magic that the user may use. Gives user even more speed.

Bankai Release Words: Envelope, Jigoku Shi Supīdo (Hell's Death Speed)

Bankai Attack: The user may be able to use their speed to run around the target fast enough to create a tornado of death magic that renders the target blind and deaf for at least 24 hours... this may not sound powerful but it can drive a person mad to be like that.Though other attacks with it would be just like death magic or black magic

Zanpakuto Spirit: Satan /laughs/

Inner World: Hell just kidding maybe like a forest where its always lightly snowing

Jan 09, 16 at 3:50pm
djhdyche

Kagehano shadow seal looks like hyourinmaru but the gaurd looks like triangle and it had a small silver gem on all three ends, hano siornai shadow wall creates a dark wall of shadows whatever touches it is instantly killed, bankai, sarutona kagehano looks like senbonzakura but the blade is blue and the gaurd is gone the sword is a hilt and blade.

Jan 03, 16 at 10:19pm
The Forge

Zanpakuto Name: Senshi (Warrior)

Sealed From: Looks almost exactly like a non-Shikai wielding Shinigami, but
the wrapping on the handle is uneven and poorly done. The blade has dings
and dents, with a small hairline crack near the tip.

Release Phrase: "Onto Battle, Senshi"

Shikai: To activate, weapon must be in sheathe when I say the
release phrase, then push the guard down the length of the blade
as I draw Senshi out of the sheathe. Once the guard is fully removed,
the handle is now wrapped in leather instead of fibers, and the blade has
the shape of a single edge variant of a Roman Gladius. The entire weapon
takes on a severely battle-worn appearance.

The abilities of the Shikai make this weapon difficult to classify, as it has both
Melee and Kido functions. The 2 base abilities are Senshi ga Hon'no, Instinct of the Warrior,
which boosts all my physical and spiritual attributes by 10x what they are in Sealed.
This first ability is a powerful Melee tool. The Kido side is Senshi no Ishi, Will of the Warrior.
This ability relies on the unique Reiastu that I and my Zanpakuto have. The Reiastu that I have
has the same properties as Seki Seki, and this translates into the 2nd ability in the form
of sphere around my location, 10 meters in radius that acts just like a miniature form of the
Shakonmaku, but with in interior filled with the same Anti-Kido "field". If I need to,
I can "Forget the Will" and put all the spirit energy that is normally used on Ishi,
into Senshi ga Hon'no, turning my Instinctual Boost from 10 to 25.

Bankai Name: Kakononi Senshi (Warrior of the Past)

In Bankai, the weapons blade becomes a full Gladius, but still lacks a guard. The weapons
overall appearance becomes even more ragged than Shikai. I get a gauntlet and vambrace on
my sword arm, that have the same style as a Roman suit of iron armor.

The Bankai is simple. The original numbers for Senshi ga Hon'no and Senshi no Ishi
are multiplied by 10. I have control over Instinctual Boost, and can further raise certain
attributes at the cost of lowering other attributes.

Senshi held back his true Bankai form, out of fear that I was not capable of wielding it, at all.

True Bankai Name: Yuiitsu no ma Senshi (One True Warrior)

In my True Bankai, I have a full Gladius, complete with a guard. The weapon is as
good as new, complete with the polished shine. The gauntlet and vambrace that I
first has is replaced by a full suit of iron armor, minus the helmet. The overall width
of Ishi is amplified, but the size is not increased. In addition to Senshi ga Hon'no, I
now have the sub-ability, Ippan no Tsuwa, General's Calling, which gives me the
strategic knowledge of a Roman General. In my True Bankai, my Final Move is
M Senshi ga Yoroi, Armor of the True Warrior, which stops Ishi,
and turns almost all my spiritual energy into raw power, which is subject to
the multiplying power of Senshi ga Hon'no. However, that power is not fully
placed in me, with 60% of the power being placed in my armor, which is also
subject to Senshi ga Hon'no. Over reliance on the armors stores almost always
results in broken bones, torn muscles, and even the possibility of immobility or
death from internal and external bleeding.

Spirit: A young man, 6 feet tall, wearing traditional Roman robes of royal purple and gold
with tan colored sandals. Dirty blond hair with grey-blue eyes, he keep his hair messy,
but also well maintained. He keeps the sheathe to "himself" on his right hip but it holds
a training sword inside the sheathe instead of his sword form. While his appearance
is of a youth, his eyes shine with the knowledge of multiple millennia.
In Bankai, he ages slightly, gains his suit of armor, and takes on an aura of authority.

Personality: In his Shikai, he is laid back, constantly smiling and overall very friendly.
He enjoys my internal world but likes being summoned to the real world for "sightseeing".
In his Bankai, he greatly matures and has a more regal way of speaking.

Dec 30, 15 at 8:55pm
desiria

[div align=right][/div]

Dec 28, 15 at 4:23am
Dmitrius7

quote=true terror of death|message:18471736]

"Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history."

"Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time."

So, basically, what you're saying is that your Zanpakuto is better than anyone else's that has ever existed, and is unbeatable. That's highly unoriginal.

Also, you take an overwhelmingly devastating ability like the Final Getsuga Tensho, adopt it as your own, and completely nullify the drawbacks? That's greedy.

See, the thing about Zanpakuto is that they reflect the soul reapers they partner with; none of them are perfect or infallible, they all have their strengths and weaknesses. To call your Zanpakuto perfect is to call yourself perfect.
I know this is just a creative forum, but I have issue with your creativity. You paint your Zanpakuto to be this unbeatable thing, with any weakness covered by other abilities.

That being said, here are the details of my own Zanpakuto.

Name: Kaminari ōkami (Thunder Wolf)

Zanpakuto Spirit: a great, pure white female direwolf.

Release Command: Throughout all Creation, your prey cannot escape you. Hunt, Kaminari ōkami!
(Can be shortened to just the last line)

Description: a pair of Tonfa Blades. Each has two blades: one katana-esque blade on the outside (where a typical Tonfa is found) that stretches from a hand span past the handle all the way up to my shoulder; and one straight and narrow double-edge on the inside of the Tonfa (the end of the handle closest to my index finger), stretching away from my body, in the opposite direction as the katana. The double edge can shorten and extend rapidly as needed in combat. In addition to gripping by the handle, a rubber/metal brace connects the katana to my forearm for added stability and strength.
Now, underneath my Shihakusho, across my chest and back, there is a series of flexible rubberized metal bands that connect the forearm braces of both Tonfa, and the network meets at a pair of large rings, one each in the center of my chest and my back. These are important for the shikai special ability.

Shikai Special Ability: Shokku Kubiwa (Shock Collar)
Upon Command, one or both Rings on my chest and back quickly expand, phasing through my Shihakusho, gradually dematerializing the bigger they get. When they have vanished entirely, they reappear around whatever target I indicate with the Tonfa Blades, and proceed to shrink around the target or group of targets. The Rings constrict the target, and like their namesake, blast their prey with an adjustable amount of Electricity. Like a wolf tracking a victim, the Rings follow their targets if they are moving, and are extremely difficult to avoid or escape from.
The melee attacks of the Tonfa Blades can also be charged with electricity.

Bankai: Jiki Sokudo (Magnetic Velocity)
My Shihakusho transforms into a tighter bodysuit to minimize wind resistance.
A solidified mass of lightning reishi emanates from the Zanpakuto and forms under me what I can only call a massive, electric blue Hoverbike. Somewhat like the Tron series, the handles of my Tonfa Blades act as the controls of the Reishicraft. Both Tonfa Blades are still present; they protrude from the sides and front of the Reishicraft. Jiki Sokudo boasts two large orbs of cackling electricity in place of wheels, which hover above the ground. The right Tonfa controls the front orb, while the left controls the rear orb. This allows for extreme precision in operating the Reishicraft: it can rotate on the spot, turn with both orbs, climb into the sky, even flip upside down.
Jiki Sokudo is built for speed (Like a constant Shunpo), but is also capable of offense. The Tonfa Blades can emanate waves and bolts of lightning reishi to the sides and front of the Reishicraft; the Rings can attack above and behind; and the Orbs can direct their energy below.
As a finishing attack (which reverts Jiki Sokudo back to her regular Shikai form), the orbs can be launched and detonated with extremely destructive power.
Upon mastering Jiki Sokudo, a new ability is unlocked: Kaminari Ōkami no Ichigun (Thunder Wolfpack). This ability creates up to six slightly smaller, unmanned copies of Jiki Sokudo, which follow my direction but remain autonomous. They have the same abilities as Jiki Sokudo. Although they are individually somewhat weaker in strength and speed, they are still quite capable of taking down opponents, especially when working together. They are also capable of self-destruction, much the same as when the Orbs of Jiki Sokudo are launched.

So there you have it, folks.

Dec 04, 15 at 9:32am
Kevin Dearmon

Dual Zonpakuto's, very unique.
Zonpakuto name: Tosho Kerubin
Description: Right sword is long and straight, Left sword is short and has a curved blade.
Shikai release chant: Freeze everything Tosho Kerubin.
Shikai powers: Right sword can bring forth ice and great amounts of it at a time, Left sword can spawn snow and can compact the snow to crush anything g caught by it. If you connect the blades you can instantly switch the powers, Example: if you capture someone with the snow of your left swords and crush them than you could tap the left sword with the right and instantly turn all that snow into Ice and freeze them as a finishing move.
Bankai name/chant: Zerokerubin to tōshō kara haien
Bankai power: All the same powers as shikai but the ice becomes extremely cold ( let's say the ice touches your index finger, it's like you just sent your finger into deep space, and you have to pretty much amputate it because it will rapidly kill the surrounding tissue.), and the the snow also becomes cold but not as cold, and you can also bring forth a greater amount of snow, enough to cover 10 acre's of land and can compact all that snow down to half an acre which will pretty much crush almost any opponent the size of the average adult human male into the size of a newborn infant.