Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 28, 15 at 10:29am
Demotivator

As per, another from the vault...

Zanpakutō name: Jikan Noroi (時間のろい, The Cursed Time)
Sealed appearance: Jikan Noroi takes the form of a regular katana with a silver trapezoid-shaped guard, white hilt-wrapping and a black sheathe.
Release command: Oversleep
Shikai release process: Unlike other zanpakutō, Jikan Noroi does not immediately release into its shikai state after the command is said. It may take from anywhere between several seconds to over ten minutes for Jikan Noroi to release depending on how long the wielder has been in battle; the longer the wielder has been fighting the longer it takes for Jikan Noroi to release into its shikai state.

Shikai appearance: Its appearance does not change.

Special shikai abilities: Jikan Noroi is a generally melee type zanpakutō with a unique special technique.
Shikai technique:
Kojikoku (故時刻, Late Time): When activated this technique delays the time before the effects of the wielder’s successfully landed attacks take place e.g. if the wielder punched an opponent in the stomach, the opponent wouldn’t take damage or even feel the punch until, say, a minute later. The amount of time at which an attack’s effects are delayed depends on how much force was put into the attack e.g. a very light punch may be delayed by a few seconds but a super-heavy slash could be delayed several minutes. It can also be used in bankai.

Bankai name: Gense Noroi (現世のろい, Curse This World)
Bankai release process: To activate the wielder re-sheathes the blade and lets it levitate, hilt down, in front of them. Then the wielder initiates bankai at which the blade begins to violently collapse in on itself until it ceases to be seen; a few seconds later Gense Noroi phases, hilt first, from the air in front of the wielder.
Bankai appearance: Gense Noroi takes the form of a nodachi with a silver guard shaped like two adjacent mirrored parallelograms and white hilt-wrapping. The kanji “のろい” ("Noroi", Curse/Slow) are etched deeply into the length of the blade. A series of three rusted, broken watches line the wielder’s blade arm and a digital watch fits around the wielder’s other wrist.

Special bankai abilities: Gense Noroi is the same type of blade as it was in shikai along with two bankai techniques.
Bankai techniques:
Chien Jikoku (遅延時刻, Delayed Time): Is basically identical to the Kojikoku technique except that the wielder can now finely control how long before their successfully landed attacks take effect.

Noroi-shitsu (のろい室, Curse Room): Gense Noroi can generate vaguely spherical ‘rooms’ of translucent energy, of varying sizes, anywhere within the wielder’s observable vicinity. Anything or anyone (including the wielder) that enters the ‘room’ is immediately subjected to its drastically slowed spatial zone; meaning the velocity of whatever is inside is drastically reduced. Due to this effect persons caught inside Noroi-shitsu think at normal speeds while their body is stuck in its slowed state, a principle similar to the effects of Mayuri Kurotsuchi’s superhuman drug. Upon exiting the ‘room’ the object/person/projectile resumes its previous velocity as if it had never been reduced. The ‘rooms’ are sustained for as long as the wielder can maintain, however they steadily consume spiritual energy the longer they are active with larger ‘rooms’ consuming more spiritual energy per second. For example it would be taxing to maintain a ‘room’, large enough to fit a human inside, for more than ten seconds.

Aug 28, 15 at 9:25am
Demotivator

Another from the vault...

Zanpakutō name: Bunhana (分花, Dividing Flower)
Sealed appearance: Takes the form of a regular katana, except that is has a slightly longer blade. The hilt-wrapping is light pink and the tsuba is in the shape of a five-petal flower; it has a light pink sheathe.
Release command: Multiply the flowering devil

Shikai appearance: In shikai its overall appearance does not change.

Special shikai abilities: Bunhana has the ability to create up to 100 intangible clones of the wielder from the wielder’s spiritual energy. The clones are perfectly identical to the wielder in appearance, behaviour, reiatsu, speech, personality etc. The only thing that differentiates them from the wielder is the fact that they are intangible and cannot interact directly with the environment; however they can and do cast shadows. Bunhana can only create clones of the wielder.

Bankai name: Bunhana Kyōsha (分花鏡写, Dividing Flower, Mirror Copy)
Bankai release: The wielder makes a circling motion with Bunhana then initiates bankai.
Bankai appearance: In bankai Bunhana Kyōsha’s appearance barely changes at all; the only difference is that Bunhana Kyōsha’s blade is slightly longer and a pink ribbon flows from the base of the hilt.

Special bankai abilities: Bunhana Kyōsha retains its ability to create up to 100 intangible clones of the wielder, but it can now also create intangible clones of other people or objects; however to be able to make a clone of another person requires their blood which is usually attained by successfully slashing or stabbing said person. Once a person’s blood has been attained once, it does not need to be attained again (even after being resealed). Clones of other people or animals are perfectly identical in appearance, behaviour, reiatsu, speech, personality etc.

Bankai techniques:
Asa-sō Hansha (浅層反射, Shallow Reflection): A technique that enables Bunhana Kyōsha to change the wielder’s appearance into an identical copy of someone else; their blood must be attained before this technique can be used. Although reiatsu and speech is also copied, the wielder’s personality, reiryoku and abilities remain.

Hisankyō (飛散鏡, Scattering Mirror): A dispelling technique that removes any and all illusions from the wielder’s immediate vicinity; it can also include illusions that the wielder isn’t under. More powerful illusions require more spiritual energy to break and remove. The wielder will know if an illusion has been removed successfully as they will hear the sound of a mirror shattering; if they themselves were under an illusion, the illusory world around them will crack like a mirror then fall away, as well as hearing the mirror shattering sound, allowing the wielder to perceive reality again.

Hanakyōsō (花鏡双, Flower Mirror Twins): This technique enables the wielder to produce physical clones, which can interact with the environment, that are realistic enough to fool opponents as they even bleed when wounded. Like the intangible clones, the physical clones are perfectly identical to the wielder in appearance, behaviour, reiatsu, speech, personality etc. The wielder is able to produce up to seven of these clones. However the clones disappear after a certain length of time; the length depends on how many are generated at once. If one clone is generated it lasts for 8-9 seconds; if all seven clones are generated they last for 2-3 seconds. They will also forcibly disappear if attacked.

Aug 26, 15 at 7:31am
mrbaryy

Name of Shikai: Sora no tamashī (Empty soul)
Bankai Name: Tamashī no rimūbā (Soul Remover)
Release Command: Jibun o umemasu (Fill yourself, Sore no tamashī )
Bankai Release: Sono tamashī o sakujo(Take its soul, Tamashī no rimūbā )

Appearance: Sealed state normal katana in a shredded white sheath. Shikai- basically the size of a Wakizashi with three holes 2 cm by 2 cm each, no guard with a slightly bent hilt.
Shikai- when an opponent or user accepts battle the first hole, closest to the hilt, fills with blue reiatsu. The second hole fills when the user draws blood, filling the second hole with yellow reiatsu. The third fills with red when the opponent can no longer fight, submits or dies.
Bankai- becomes a double edged Wakizashi same look as Shikai but with another one on the end side of the hilt.

Powers: Shikai-
If a battle is won by the user the opponents reiatsu is halved and one half is given to the wielder.

Bankai-
when the user uses bankai and wins a battle, the user absorbs the victims bankai and its shikai filling one of the six holes, the user is later able to use taken shikai and bankai for him/herself.

Spirit: A child with no depth or dimensions and is blank with ragged clothing without shoes and where he's eyes are supposed to be are empty/an abbis.
Bankai: a mixture of absorbed/ taken bankais.

Aug 20, 15 at 6:46pm
Accelerator0305

Name: Kami no me

Shikai: Kami no me (Eyes of God)

Bankai: Kami no shinseina-me (Sacred Eyes of God)

Shikai Form: a normal katana with a glowing blade and a gold and white handle.

Bankai Form: The katana completely dissappears and merges with the wielders body.

Shikai Release: Manabu(Learn)

Shikai Ability: Migeika: This allows the wielder to absorb the strengths of those he/she fights.  If the wielder sees a techinque once, he/she can imitate it, twice and he/she masters it, and can combine it with any other moves he/she has learned.  This can also apply to things like the monstrous strength of the Hogyouku, which isn't really a technique but an inherent charcteristic of the Hogyouku, but the wielder somehow absorbs it anyway. It also gives the wielder an unnatural ability to recover from serious injuries and poisons. This means that with this ability, the wielder is able to see through any technique, any movement, any weaknesses, thus mastering any ability with observation.

Bankai Ability: After the Zanpakuto fuses with the wielder's body, it enables him/her to use their body as a sword. While using this ability, the wielder can easily break a sword or any armor using just his/her body while still maintaining the Shikai's ability.

Spirit: A man(in his twenties) with white hair and gold eyes and a third eye in the middle of his forehead. This man appears wearing a kimono for men( kind of like what hyourinmaru wears. I dont know what its called).

Aug 15, 15 at 7:58pm
ty1287

Zanpakuto :Boido no kaijin
(Phantom of the Void)

Release command :" Kuroi taiyō akuma no kage āmā no yoake"
(Dawn of The Black Sun, Demonic Shadow Armor)

Look: Plain Zanpakuto blade with a black Diamond destined Hilt with a sliver Skull at the Hilt's base.

Power : Clock's the wielder in pure white armor that possessed bone like wings and a hollow mask covering their entire head. Incenses the wilder Reiatsu Ten full. The wielder can move thought shadows and can Shoot any object throughout them or trap objects in them(Non-living organisms only). The wilder can use a technique called "Fantomuzodiakku"(Phantom Zodiac) That summons the opponent Zodiac animal to battle them. the Wielder a blade-less hilt that hold a blade made of Reiastsu

Bankai :Mezameta chūkū-bi(Awakened Hollowed Sun)

Look: Wielder body become more Hollowed like will attaining 2 more sets of wing follow by a pair of arms. Incenses the wilder Reiastsu by 100 Full. Wielder can cause objects to temporarily fade out of existences.

Power's
*"Hason mimikkubureido" (Corrupted Mimic Blade) Mimic others Bankai's but only have half their strength.
*"Boido no hashira"( Void Pillar) A sphere made of Reiastu that when launch follows the target until contact which would follow a earth shacking Explosion.
*"Soburin no shukufuku"(Sovereigns Blessings)Four blade-less Hilts appears in each arm.Each hilt have a carving of a Sovereign,Dragon,Tiger,Tortoise,and Phoenix.Each have a ability.

Dragon: Greatly increase Power: Doragonfangu: Great burst of energy that can cut though any deference but destroys the blade.
Phoenix:Heal's most wounds: Fenikkusu no me:Destroys the blade but heals the wielder competently of any illness or Immunity to bankai effects.
Tiger:Greatly Increase Speed: Taigāchāji : Destroys the blade but give the wielder Hohou lighting fast speeds.
Tortoise:Greatly Increase Deference: Kame cheru : Destroys the wielder blade but grants the user to block any one attack.

*"Genryū no hōkō"(Roar of the Phantom Dragon)Final attack that charges the target with blinding aura surrounding the wielder . Sealed time after use: 6 mouth's.

Aug 07, 15 at 12:16am
hdak

Ahead of time Note - I'm horrible at describing swords / details also might be a little sketchy

Name : Nani mo no tsuki (" Moon of Nothing ")
Sword Description - Standard Katana with a full all black hilt

Release Command : Prevail Nani mo no tsuki

Shikai Abilities : When in the action of Prevailing Nani mo no tsuki the swords visual appearance changes, (Since i'm a unable to describe the new appearance of my Zanpakuto if you want to find out it's basically Halibel's none release Zanpakuto from bleach just with a black hilt.) The first ability of Nani mo no tsuki is throwing off each of the five senses in many ways, the second ability of Nani mo no tsuki would be time deception which would only be useful to throw off opponents outlook on time allowing sword user to get close enough for close combat techniques.

Bankai Abilities : Sword appearance is the same as shikai, in the action utilizing the (Light of the blinding moon / Blinding light of the moon couldn't figure out which way to put that.) creating a light dense enough to blind the opponent and make it impossible for the opponent to make out any movements of the swords user.

Aug 03, 15 at 2:19pm
Shikuri Inoto

Name: Yaminoshihaisha (ruler of darkness)
Release: Engulf the land, Yaminoshihaisha.

Appearance: Shikai: a completely black Katana that seems to bend the light around it.

Bankai release: From the darkest pit, rear thine head, Kyūkyoku Yaminoshihaisha...

Appearance: A set of completely black tanto, each seeming to bend the light around them, connected by a chain to the users arms.

Type: Kido

Abilities: San musaboru hito! Creates a singularity behind the target.

Aug 01, 15 at 11:56am
bonjimss

Dont mind the length of my zanpakuto in shikai form it can expand to 120 feet long the staff connects with users mind and control direction it can go , I forgot to put this fact.

Also the purifier can reach bankai as long as the green aura is on . The purifier and the guard of the universe is actually made by a full bringer and a soul reaper .

The purifier form in bankai is full bringer colored with a black/ red aura the sword transforms into a suit crawling into the user changing his appearance into a full bringer with a red and black aura the staff disappears and the gems enter the user's body adding the power of the user.
THE 2 zanpukato unite and fuse their powers together.
Powers: Expanded senses , Soul Blocker( his soul cannot be sensed ), Upgraded Flash step ( faster than all the captains ) , Invisibility , Advance Psychokinesis,Advance Telekinisis , Destroyer Beam (Exterminates anything in its path similar to Darkseid's omega beam but color black ). Cloning , Explosion Manipulation, Explosion particles from the red gem ,from the black gem Decaying particles, Nigh Invincibility, Cryokinesis, pyrokinesis , Advance Hypnosis .etc. This form will stay in the user until he says the names of the two backwards twice the result is a coma depending on how long he wears the suit.

Aug 01, 15 at 8:01am
bonjimss

Zanpukato: Uchū no gādo ( Guard of the universe) Name: Aru
Weapon Appearance: 6 feet tall Bo Staff colored Red Brown and a silver engraving of the Zanpukato name along the sides .
Shikai: Watashi no tamashī o mamorimasu ( Guard My Soul) : DEFENSIVE:The Staff Remains with same size but the color changes , the wood turns into white and the engraving turns into gold glowing with a blue aura . The Shikai Protects the user from getting harmed the blue aura is actaully a shield and can block all forms of attacks , unless if the enemy has a stronger zanpukato (strong captain level like Aizen)it may break the shield if it does and harms the user if it is death situation the Blue aura enters the users body slowly healing his soul and his wounds it takes about 15 minutes to heal a person in neigh death. The zanpukato would return to normal but can be release again in 30 minutes for the zanpukato soul to heal .
Offensive :
The shikai also increases the user and his Reiatsu and Reiryoku:
100 speed 100 strength 100 durablity .
The blue aura is also a offensive weapon a blow with the staff is like a missile slowly weakening the enemies spiritual powers the staff can be thrown like in a spear like throw and is returned back to the user ( a enemy cannot catch as it would explode on contact with the enemy ). During a fight it absorbs the enemies Rejatsu and Reiryoku by 5 power levels expanding the users naturally abilities like speed , strength and power.

Bankai :Uchū o hakai shimasu ( Destroy the universe)
Zanpukato appearance: The staff remains the same length but the color changes to full gold color with gems along each sides. the gems glow and each has its own powers.
Red Gem (OFFENSE): Releases red particles that can be seen if it comes on contact it will explode and spread in to molecular size and continuous on until bankai stops. The particles can be mentally controlled to focus the attack on the enemy.
Blue Gem (HYBRID): Releases Blue leaves that freezes on contact and can also be mentally controlled.
Green Gems (Defensive): is a passive it releases a green aura healing the users and allies spirit powers if the user or allies strains it too much and heals if the user and ally receives a wound.
Purple Gem(Offensive) : Makes the enemy hallucinate and experience sadness and fear.
Pink Gem(Hybrid): Makes the enemy sleep .
Black Gem(Offensive) : Sends black petals that decays and weaken the enemy souls and flesh .
White Gem(Hybrid) : Revives fallen comrades.
Gems can be summoned all at once. .
the Zanpunkato has a sword hidden inside the staff and can only be release in bankai form
The Sword is actually another zanpukato but is already in Shikai form it cannot be in bankai because the soul barrier stops it from exceeding to that level and is the brother of the staff spirit it is remained in case because it is the older brother and contains more offensive power , the reason why the staff can contain such powers is because the younger has a stronger defensive capabilities.
Zanpukato name : Junichiro (pure's first son) nicknamed the purifier.
it completely destroys the souls of the enemies the swing of the sword releases a beam of white light to a enemy only a powerful captain can deal with such force . It took Aru and the user 400 years to find Junichiro.

Aug 01, 15 at 6:41am
bonjimss

Zanpukato: Uchū no gādo ( Guard of the universe)
Shikai: Watashi no tamashī o mamorimasu ( Gaurd My Soul)