Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Feb 6, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 16 at 2:03pm
Husky03

Release command : blossom in the icy wind
Shinkai:Kōri no hana no ō (king of the ice flower)
The blade becomes much longer and the guard turns into a ice rose
Powers :
Crystal flower blossom : creates a massive ice flower on the enemy's chest severely cutting him
Kings blade of the ice flower : the blade gets cover in a thin ice sheet that cannot be broken the user uses this to block any move used against him/her
Last blossom ice blossom : this move encases the enemy in a massive ice flower bud it blossoms tacking all the retsui ( spiritual pressure ) away than using that to explode the whole field (this damages the user too)

Bankai :Kōri no niwa no kōtei(emperor of the ice garden)
This does not change the blade . It covers the user in a icy armour that can whistand most stuff including a grand rey cero
It also makes millions of large ice flowers appear round him
Power
Blossoming of the ice garden : all the flowers blossom shattering them in process this creates a ice sheet that freezes time within it
Last blossom Angel of the ice flower : the flowers shatter and come together as a small round gem in the users armour this gem makes four massive ice wings (like angel wings) the top two being 45 meters long the bottom two being 35 meters long the user flys up and fires a a lightning bolt than when hit the ground makes a massive explosion of ice
The user cannot use bankai after this for 24 hours
Spirit : a man wearing a trench coat that is a light blue he is old

Jun 27, 16 at 4:20pm
Natsu Dragneel

My Zanpakuto are Ryo Hoshi(Dragon Star)and Rairo no Ago. Both in base form are white katanas with a star shaped gaurds. The sheathes are both black, with silver trimming.

Shikai: Ryo Hoshi
Maifests into a giant blade, similar to the buster sword in ff7. Dragon mask covers face, along with a cloak of dragon scales, and a tail.
Rairo no Ago:
Blade takes form of jagged katana, and can cut through any Kido under #80. Speed is also increased to 200 mph, and paired with Ryo Hoshi , tail and mask gain a jagged look, along with wings of electricity.

Bankai:
Ryo Hoshi:
Blade becomes longer katana, with red blade. A silver dragon manifests, and grabs on back, allowing flight. Able to spew flames from tip of sword, and grants impenetrable dragon scales. Also, a sheathed slash fires high pressurized riatsu blast, called Dragon Sun Slayer.
Rairo no Ago:
Sword becomes broadsword, and lightning centers around blade. A cloud shaped like a tiger manifests, and speed is upped to 400 kmph. Paired with Ryo Hoshi, silver dragon is imbued with lightning, and dragon can fire lightning blasts.

Jun 9, 16 at 1:59pm
Fado41

Ok so here's a very interesting one:

Name: Sasayaki Shino (Death whisperer)

Shikai release command: Whisper. Sasayaki Shino!

Shikai description:
The zanpakuto itself doesnt realy change aside from the blade which morphs into a tuning fork.

The shikai ability is very simple, it allows the user to control soundwaves. The implications are as follow:

Resonant frequincy- probably the most deadly technique. I think most of you already see where im going with this, he can use sound waves to reach resonant frequicy and blow up anythhe chooses like the skull of the opponent for example.

Confusion - you can confuse the enemy by jamming the his hearing with a loud noise

Auditory illusions - with the ability to control sound also comes the ability to create auditory hallucinations. This works especialy well on enemies that are unaware of what you are doing.

Shredding sound - believe it or not but you can actualy destroy stuff if you continuesly make a loud enough sound. Its a concept proven possible in real life.

Bankai name: Yamishin Sasayaki (Dark god whisper)

Bankai description:

What bankai does is it separates the out let into 5 points. In bankai state the blade turns into five disks resembling speakers these are the out let points i was talking about. Each individual disk is capable of all the implications the shikai had. Each individual disk can be controled by the user.

Jun 5, 16 at 12:26pm
Seina

quote true terror of death
I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Jun 1, 16 at 7:14pm
Sodenozanzabi

Name: Sode no zanzabi
Sealed form: A black katana in a white sheath and a white katana in a black sheath

Release: Dance through the heavens and the earth Sode no zanzabi

Ability: Total control of all shikais it has combated

description: A double sided blade with dragons etched on to each side, on both sides no guard. There is a black cloth wrapping around one half but in the middle it changes to white.

Main Attacks used:
Some no Mai Tsukisiro
Getsuga jujisho
Gey Ran Cero
Ogi sogio Rasuto Dansu Yamiyo no, kogane no chikara o burēdo-tsuki.
(Final secret technique: Last dance of the moonless night, Golden bladed force)

Bankai: Hakku hitensa sode no zanzabi

Description: to copies of shikai in adition to this there is also two wings of reiatsu that form behind
>
>
>
>
>
>
Abilities: Complete manipulation of all available techniques being used in battle
Hollow mask looks like the one ichigo has in his vasto lorde form with three horns in the front and two more facing back. The coloring is also different, It is half black with red grooves and half red with black grooves:

Abilities:
All forms of cero
All resurecsion
All segunda epta

May 25, 16 at 6:54am
Fireshadow101

My Zanpakuto's name is Hell Chain
the chant is "send them back to Hell, Hell Chain"
Look: a blood red blade with a bright red grip and the guard is just five chains
Bankia: Demon Chain
Look: The Chain go up my arm like Chad's full bring but made out of Chains and covers my face.
Spirit: a man with gold hair and chain all over him arms
Power: Hell:
Moves: Hell's gate ( summons hell's gate and I gain strength), Samael's seal ( Traps what ever is inside to die buy the angle of death himself), Hell's Cero ( a giant gold cero) , and Hell's alliance( the memories of the sinners come to me and I kill whatever is in my way for thirty minutes) .

May 25, 16 at 12:37am
hbaker2618

Zanpacto: Ketsuki Oni ( Blood Demon )
Shikai: Now Bleed Blood Demon
The sword takes the form of small rogue daggers connected to each other with iron chains that can lock themselves in place, much like Zabimaru shikai form. Unlike zabimaru shikai that has to be swung and forced, the chain and blades can moves like a concious snake with blinding speed.
Abilities:
Keepers Contract- If the user is cut by the blade, the user is not afflicted by it other abilities.
Blood Lust- Any opponent cut by the blade is unable to stop bleeding small a small amount of blood.
Blood Trail: Any opponent struck by the blade is unable to run or hide from the blade, as the blade can always locate the opponent.
Demonic Synchroni: The blade can work extremely well with kido and can be used to amplify kido at the cost of the users blood.

Bankai: Judge thy Blood
Summond a giant hooded skull with horns that laughes, covers itself in a sphere and rises to the sky as if it were to become the moon.
1st Finale: Rage War for Blood. The blade can give rise to any opponents that were killed by it, as the blade captures the souls of its victims and makes them fight for you.
2nd Finale: Take for Blood. Any who are struck by the blade feel exhausted, their rietsu slowly drains, they feel hungry, sluggish. The longer this finale is kept, the more the feeling occurs, however, this is only mental except for the drainage of rietsu, which eventually makes the feelings a reality.
3rd Finale: Suffer for blood. The victim now feels sick, the feel aches and pains and cough blood. Any damage to them now is critical. Any pain is amplified, the victim now is in such agony that death would be a gift. However in this stage, the victim becomes immortal and is unable to die internally, only being decaputated can physically kill them now.
4rd Finale: Sacrifice for the Blood Prince. The victim now expiriences death, and the soul is locked within the sword.

Each finale takes an incredibly immense amount of reatsu. Thus, even a captian would only be able to reacb the 3rd finale, rietsu on the level of captain commander or kenpachi or aizien could unlock 4th finale.

May 9, 16 at 5:35pm
VastoLorde25

Zanpaktou sealed state: Normal Kitana with a circle guard with eight points coming out of the guard in an octogan pattern.

Zanpaktou Name: Kōkina ōkan (Exalted Crown)

Spirit: An old man sitting on a tall throne wearing a crown.

Shikai:

Release command- Subjugate Kōkina ōkan

Shikai Power: Control what the sword points at exceptions weapons infused with personality or soul of the user (other zanpaktou, fullbring items, Quincy spirit weapons)

Bankai: Kōkina ōkan shikō no sabaki
(exalted crown supreme judgement)

Description: large pillars rise from the ground forming a sphere around the area. A carpet leads to a large throne in the center of the room where the user sits upon. Guards stand by each section of the pillar

Powers: Makes the user the divine ruler and judge, jury, and executioner. Complete control of the environment.
Part 1: Judge. the victim and decide the punishment.
Part 2: Control the Jury (guards). Enforce your judgements.
Part 3: Execute. Form restraints or execution methods to execute the opponent.

May 3, 16 at 6:50am
Ninjabro10

Looks: arms are covered and a half mask on the face equipped with 5 razor sharp blades on the fingertips and a tail with a bladed tip

Apr 30, 16 at 4:16pm
EnderDragonGanes

Note: sorry if I butcher the Japanese I used Google translate so give me a break
Zanpakto: Shadō-en ryū (shadow flame dragon)

Welder Ender Draconis

Spirit: a hooded shinigami with a cloak and horns. In bankai the cloaks folds back and turns into wings revealing black reptilian scales
Shadō-en ryū (shadow flame dragon)

Shikai:

Release command: Eclipse all light

Design: A black katana with a short wide ribon at the end of the hilt, the ribon is always burning and eventually runs out
Fire based zanpakto using purple flames which can be manipulated
When the ribon eventually burns out the flames become more controllable and can manifest a flaming zanpakto spirit

Weakness: after a medium to long range the flames start to burn out, when any flame burns out without damaging any thing the user is burned with the same force of the flame used to attack. Full shikai power sealed until the ribon burns up.

Bankai
Akuma no eien ryū (demonic shadow flame dragon)

Design: same as shikai

Abilities: same as shikai but can manipulate flames into basic constructs like spears and armour. When in bankai the flames turn black and form dragon themed medeival knight type armour covering the whole body, giving enhanced strength, speed and agility.

Special abilities:

Tengoku bāningu (burning heaven): All flames flow into the blade for one final attack, if it misses Ender will probably die or be unconscious

Kage no inferuno (inferno of shadow): Flames erupt from the shadow of the opponent and fire directly at them

Jigoku no ryū (hell's dragon): all flames burn more powerful at the cost of a piece of Ender's sanity if overused

Shadō-en (shadow blaze): flames form a defensive ring around Ender, protecting him

Shadoufurasshu (Shadow flash): Ender can sink into his shadow and any connected shadow and reappear in a dark area with in the same range as he can use his ranged flame attacks

Mūn-en madoromi (moon flame slumber): flames form a shell around Ender will restoring his reiatsu and heal burns

Weakness: same as shikai even with armour
Armour can be broken by strong kido or powerful strikes from someone with higher reiatsu