Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 08, 15 at 7:01pm
Lochlan

Zanpakuto's name: yoro (Elemental)

Release spell: N/A (constant shikai)

Discription: two swords that looks like they are in their sealed form but uses any element ability such as fire, water, earth, or air depending on what element i say. fire wraps around the swords. water creates a wave from the slice for defending or attacking. earth makes the swords stronger. Air increases speed and can use a wind slash.

Bankai: Tengaku yoro (heaven elemental)

Discription: like senbonsakura the swords dissapear but allows me to control the elements with my hands, creating new weapons and the element attacks are more devastating.

Vizard's mask: ten no (celestial)

Power: can create any zanpakto known even if arrancar and use it's abilities. can also create cero swords.

Move: fire slash, fire eruption, fire ball, tsunami slash, water defence, water pressure, earthquake, boulder smash, meteor shower, quick slash, lightning strike (air creates lightning), wind slash

Spirit: 4 spirits each corresponding to each element

Spirit in Bankai Form: all spirits combined to create an angel with 4 wings that corresponds to each element

Final Form: yoro kami (elemental god)
fully merged with my zanpakto by looking like the spirit in it's bankai form and all element attacks are more devastating and instead of losing my soul reaper powers forever the reishi in the soul society would give me back my soul reaper powers within 1-2 years

Apr 06, 15 at 11:55pm
BMcCrea

Alright, since I didn't do all of it translated, I'll be doing a chunk in English.

Sword Name: Chiya (Thousand Nights)

Design: simple longsword

Release: Consume, Chiya

Design: Black longsword with a red strip down the centre, the blade seems to shine

Ability: can fire star like projectiles (Shi no Suta)

Bankai: Cover for eternity, Osoroshi Chiya (Dreadful Thousand Nights)

Design: Black bastard sword, the blade looking like space itself even looking endless like space.

Ability: increases speed, allows warping through shadows and creates a night like atmosphere around Zane. Also creates a ring of Shi no Suta around his back which he can fire at will.

Spirit: Black Owl a starry sky beneath his wings.

Mar 29, 15 at 10:13pm
wildmansowards96

Shikai: Yin and Yang
Call: Balance!
Two Kama (one black one white) makes the user more agile
Bankai: Yin Incarnation- user is clothed in black and grows pitch black bat like wings and wields a black scythe with pearls in the blade
special move: devil's ballad- user sing a song specific to the opponent to enrage them
Yang Incarnation- user wears a white robe(suited for combat) and grows pristine, white, feathery wings wielding a white scythe with rubies in the blade
Special move: angel's serenade- user sings a song specific to the opponent to soothe them
Final Form: Balance Incarnation- user wears a black robe with white accents(or vice versa) with a black, leathery wing and a white, feathery wing weild a double scythe that is black and silver on one end and white and gold on the other
Special move(s): song of triumph- all who hear this song feels victorious and ceases fighting
Song of defeat- all who hear this song feels defeated Nd ceases fighting

Mar 28, 15 at 6:13pm
Killer_of_the_Gods

Zanpakuto Name(s): Senbōnshinikusari (Thousand Death Chains) and Shuragami (Fighting God)
Release: Awaken, Senbonshinikusari, and Piasu, (Pierce), Shuragami
Description: (Senbonshinikusari) 5 foot, golden blade with a long black and gold hilt. (Shuragami) Also 5 feet long, but black blade and hilt. The guards on both are simple 4-inch squares. Due to their enormous size, both zanpakutos require their wielders to have incredible arm strength, and does not allow their attacks or movements to be very fast.
Shikai: "Scream, Shuragami"- When the wielder stabs the blade into the ground, it emerges under the enemy. The wielder can do this 50 times. However, the Hollowfication only lasts for 5 minutes and drains a great portion of the user's strength and energy. Shikai also allows the user to release multiple flares of powerful, black reishi, similar in appearance to a Getsuga Tenshō
Bankai(s): "Cry, Senbonshinikusari"- Turns everything black and white, and incapacitates all enemies for 5 seconds, which allows the user to pierce and/or kill the enemy.
"Kill, Senbonshinikusari" This Bankai raises a 200-foot samurai in beautiful golden armor, with a giant version of Senbonshinikusari. It is very hard to kill the giant, as he is quite fast for his size. However, he wears no helmet, which opens him up to lethal attacks to the head. The wielder cannot use both Cry and Kill, but must choose one, no because of restraints but because of the amount of reishi each Bankai consumes. If one of the Bankai's does not kill the enemy, then the wielder has almost definitely lost, because it is nearly impossible to continue fighting without the assistance of a healer.
Spirit: (Senbonshinikusari)- Tall, tanned-skinned man with long, puffy, white hair, similar to Super Saiyan 5 hair. The man wears a black Shihakushō and has a full-face Visored mask. He has chains completely covering his forearms, and has red paint over either eye of his mask.
Spirit: (Shuragami)- Average height African American man with metal claws on his hands. He has short, light-brown hair, with a part on the left side. He also wears a Shihakushō, and has dead-black pupils.

Mar 22, 15 at 7:03am
kevinfungforlive

Have you seen those OP ones? I'm not gonna make such a strong one mate.

Zanpakuto name: Kaze no Suraisā. (Wind Slicer)
Sealed State Description: A long katana with a Light Blue Handle. Gray Hand Guard and Pale White Blade.

Activate Shikai: Sora ni jōshō! Kaze no Suraisā (Rise to the Sky! Wind Slicer!)
Initial Release Description: A nice long katana with a Teal Grip. A Hand Guard with a Hammer Symbol and Dark Blue Blade.

Shikai Abillities:
Can control all wind including oxygen and nitrogen.
Kaze no kōhai - Wind Devastation. Makes a barely visible wind orb which blows up on impact.
Yūgure chissoku - Dusk Suffocate. Removes all oxygen in a person area replacing it with nitrogen. Said person suffocates from the air.
Harikēnsupairaru - Hurricane Spiral. Shoots out a gigantic hurricane.

Activate Bankai: Kaze no Suraisā! Sukaifurasshā! (Sky Flasher)
Bankai Description: A pale white two winged dragon with a gem in it's chest.

Bankai Abillities:
Wielder's Bankai Spirit is able to blow out hurricanes and disassemble people with the wind.
Doragonikku zanshu - Dragonic Decapitation. Does the above.
Doragonikku-fū sufia - Dragonic Wind Sphere. Blows out a massive sphere which disembowls people touching it.
Doragonikku-fū tsume - Dragonic Wind Claws. Lengthens the Dragons' claws with invisible wind. Perfect for long distance assassination.

Good against:
Earth and surprisingly Fire.
Earth: Can cut the earth and use it against you.
Fire: Can remove all oxygen near the flame causing it to disappear.

Neutral against:
Water.
Water: Water is able to flow with the winds but unable to attack

Weak against:
Lightning.
Lightning: Lightning doesn't need air to strike and is unable to be redirected. You also become a human lightning rod in Shikai and sealed.

Mar 21, 15 at 3:04pm
Der Meistermagier

Zanpakuto's name: Densetsu (means Legend)

Release spell: Strike light into the darkness Densetsu

Shikai look: Looks much like Kizarus (Borsalino) Lightsword

Shikai Power: The Sword is made out of Light and can cut everything, it gives yo the ability to move with the speed of ligth and it also gives you the ability to fire cool lasers

Bankai: Shōten Densetsu ( means Ascended Legend) For Using Bankai I ram the sword in to the ground and shout Bankai

Bankai Power: The entire Universe becomes your Bankai, do i have to say more ? For those who think yes Search in Wikipedia for Omnipotence

Spirit: An old man with an long white beard who looks like he has lived since the beginning of the Universe, He wears an long white robe with an White Haori like old man Yama.

Spirit in Bankai Form: Basically the same as in normal Spirit form except that he shines so brigth that normal People can´t even see him.

Final Form: Not yet known (because I don't know what could be stronger)

Mar 10, 15 at 10:36am
shae

shido is my role play name for bleach.

Mar 10, 15 at 10:35am
shae

My zanpakuto's name is Tamashi no mizukiri (soul drainer)

release command: drain, Tamashi no mizukiri

look: normal katana (like zangetsu sealed in shikai).

bankai: reinbow tamashi no mizukiri
look: like sode no shirayuki( blade changes color, according to how much spirit energy it absorbed.)

spirit: a teenage boy wearing a shuhakusho.

power: drains spirit energy through physical contact. example: cutting opponent, and swords clashing.

moves: soul draining slash( all spirit energy absorbed is fired in a slash.)

Mar 05, 15 at 6:46am
Sam Smith

Kushizashi (The Impaler)
Sealed form: Blunt Katana
Can only cut through things whilst it has it's users spirit energy flowing through it.
Shikai:
Blunt Katana
Allows the user to erase/absorb techniques by cutting into them. Limited to erasing/absorbing the amount of energy the user would be able to control if using the technique themselves.
Bankai: Mezame Kushizashi (The Awakened Impaler)
Blunt Katana
Allows the user to use any of the techniques they have absorbed. The zanpakuto actually learns the techniques it erases by absorbing the (mechanics) of the technique. This is also why the user is limited to the amount of energy they can erase/absorb per technique.

Mar 02, 15 at 4:00am
Justin_Pilemon

Shikia: golden dragon

Release: Burn with vengeance, golden dragon

powers: turns into a broadsword with a pure silver blade and a pure gold hilt and guard. it also has tooth like serrated edges on both sides of he blade. it has two abilities. the first one all you have to do is swing will applying spiritual energy through the blade and a flame arc will be swung with the blade. the second power is the ability of flight by simply pointing the blade in any direction and say lift of, golden dragon.

Bankia: golden dragon god of destruction

power: turns the wielders clothes into golden armor, and the blade will disappear leaving just the hilt. by swinging the blade a dragon will appear and slash going the same direction as the blade