Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 03, 15 at 2:19pm
Shikuri Inoto

Name: Yaminoshihaisha (ruler of darkness)
Release: Engulf the land, Yaminoshihaisha.

Appearance: Shikai: a completely black Katana that seems to bend the light around it.

Bankai release: From the darkest pit, rear thine head, Kyūkyoku Yaminoshihaisha...

Appearance: A set of completely black tanto, each seeming to bend the light around them, connected by a chain to the users arms.

Type: Kido

Abilities: San musaboru hito! Creates a singularity behind the target.

Aug 01, 15 at 11:56am
bonjimss

Dont mind the length of my zanpakuto in shikai form it can expand to 120 feet long the staff connects with users mind and control direction it can go , I forgot to put this fact.

Also the purifier can reach bankai as long as the green aura is on . The purifier and the guard of the universe is actually made by a full bringer and a soul reaper .

The purifier form in bankai is full bringer colored with a black/ red aura the sword transforms into a suit crawling into the user changing his appearance into a full bringer with a red and black aura the staff disappears and the gems enter the user's body adding the power of the user.
THE 2 zanpukato unite and fuse their powers together.
Powers: Expanded senses , Soul Blocker( his soul cannot be sensed ), Upgraded Flash step ( faster than all the captains ) , Invisibility , Advance Psychokinesis,Advance Telekinisis , Destroyer Beam (Exterminates anything in its path similar to Darkseid's omega beam but color black ). Cloning , Explosion Manipulation, Explosion particles from the red gem ,from the black gem Decaying particles, Nigh Invincibility, Cryokinesis, pyrokinesis , Advance Hypnosis .etc. This form will stay in the user until he says the names of the two backwards twice the result is a coma depending on how long he wears the suit.

Aug 01, 15 at 8:01am
bonjimss

Zanpukato: Uchū no gādo ( Guard of the universe) Name: Aru
Weapon Appearance: 6 feet tall Bo Staff colored Red Brown and a silver engraving of the Zanpukato name along the sides .
Shikai: Watashi no tamashī o mamorimasu ( Guard My Soul) : DEFENSIVE:The Staff Remains with same size but the color changes , the wood turns into white and the engraving turns into gold glowing with a blue aura . The Shikai Protects the user from getting harmed the blue aura is actaully a shield and can block all forms of attacks , unless if the enemy has a stronger zanpukato (strong captain level like Aizen)it may break the shield if it does and harms the user if it is death situation the Blue aura enters the users body slowly healing his soul and his wounds it takes about 15 minutes to heal a person in neigh death. The zanpukato would return to normal but can be release again in 30 minutes for the zanpukato soul to heal .
Offensive :
The shikai also increases the user and his Reiatsu and Reiryoku:
100 speed 100 strength 100 durablity .
The blue aura is also a offensive weapon a blow with the staff is like a missile slowly weakening the enemies spiritual powers the staff can be thrown like in a spear like throw and is returned back to the user ( a enemy cannot catch as it would explode on contact with the enemy ). During a fight it absorbs the enemies Rejatsu and Reiryoku by 5 power levels expanding the users naturally abilities like speed , strength and power.

Bankai :Uchū o hakai shimasu ( Destroy the universe)
Zanpukato appearance: The staff remains the same length but the color changes to full gold color with gems along each sides. the gems glow and each has its own powers.
Red Gem (OFFENSE): Releases red particles that can be seen if it comes on contact it will explode and spread in to molecular size and continuous on until bankai stops. The particles can be mentally controlled to focus the attack on the enemy.
Blue Gem (HYBRID): Releases Blue leaves that freezes on contact and can also be mentally controlled.
Green Gems (Defensive): is a passive it releases a green aura healing the users and allies spirit powers if the user or allies strains it too much and heals if the user and ally receives a wound.
Purple Gem(Offensive) : Makes the enemy hallucinate and experience sadness and fear.
Pink Gem(Hybrid): Makes the enemy sleep .
Black Gem(Offensive) : Sends black petals that decays and weaken the enemy souls and flesh .
White Gem(Hybrid) : Revives fallen comrades.
Gems can be summoned all at once. .
the Zanpunkato has a sword hidden inside the staff and can only be release in bankai form
The Sword is actually another zanpukato but is already in Shikai form it cannot be in bankai because the soul barrier stops it from exceeding to that level and is the brother of the staff spirit it is remained in case because it is the older brother and contains more offensive power , the reason why the staff can contain such powers is because the younger has a stronger defensive capabilities.
Zanpukato name : Junichiro (pure's first son) nicknamed the purifier.
it completely destroys the souls of the enemies the swing of the sword releases a beam of white light to a enemy only a powerful captain can deal with such force . It took Aru and the user 400 years to find Junichiro.

Aug 01, 15 at 6:41am
bonjimss

Zanpukato: Uchū no gādo ( Guard of the universe)
Shikai: Watashi no tamashī o mamorimasu ( Gaurd My Soul)

Jul 31, 15 at 2:54pm
TayManRat

Leave ur opinion on mine please

Jul 31, 15 at 2:53pm
TayManRat

Haejigoku(Venus fly trap)
Release word eat
Appearance: haejigoku is a flail with a dark green handle and with blood red wrappings on it. The head of the flail is flat with Venus fly trap teeth made of reisetsu for spikes on either side.
Shikai: the chain holding the head can extend up to 10 ft. When the "teeth" puncture the enemies skin it temporarily paralyzes that part of their body.
Weakness:the paralyze effect only last for ten seconds. Also the fact that it only paralyzes one body part at a time can be a draw back unless the user can quickly coordinate attacks to deliver a finishing blow before the enemy gains mobility again.
Kira Haejigoku(killer Venus fly trap)
Appearance: haejigoku materializes as a giant Venus fly trap head that surrounds the user in its mouth. The head seems to be drooling.
Bankai: the drool releases a pheromone called I nioi(sweet smell) that manipulates low spirit energy beings body to draw them close. It can even make moving fast hard for captain class fighters. When drawn close haejigoku releases a paralyzing gas called osoroshi Misuto(ghastly mist). The gas will spread slowly in an area up to 20ft away.This gas paralyzes the entire body for as long as the user can expend energy on it. The user uses about 1% of their total reisetsu every minute to keep up the effect. At this point the user can either open the open the head and break off one of the teeth and pierce the enemies body with it for a quick kill or they can use haejigoku's final attack. Shokuji(the meal) is used after the enemy is paralyzed. The user summons a giant set of haejigoku's teeth in reisetsu form and bites down on the enemy piercing their body many times.
Weakness:if the enemy is able to stay away from the user and use long ranged attacks it will be easier to do damage unless the user comes out of haejigoku. Also while in the head the user is very slow and a big target. And since haejigoku's manifestation is a plant fire does a considerable amount of damage to haejigoku

Jul 31, 15 at 2:53pm
TayManRat

Shogekiha(shock wave)
Release word clap
Appearance: shogekiha is a khopesh with a blue hilt. There is a string made from the users reisetsu going from the top of the blade to the bottom. On that string there are 3 blue orbs that are fixated in place.
Shikai: shogekiha continuously takes sprit energy from the user and stores it in the 3 orbs. Those orbs then individually multiply the power of the sprit energy by about 2. When the user deems it enough energy or simply needs it right then and now they can release it by will from the orbs to significantly increase the power of their swings.
Weaknesses: because shogekiha takes in such small amounts of energy at a time as not to kill the user it takes some time to get a truly powerful swing. This basically leaves the user with a normal sword. Also if the move is not timed right and used in situations where the user knows that they without a doubt will hit their enemy they have essentially wasted their reisetsu for nothing.
Endo resu shogekiha(endless shock wave)
Appearance: shogekiha becomes two large ring blades with a handle at the bottom and chains connected to the handles. The user also gains a white skin tight jacket. It has blue trim around the ends of the arms, neck, and torso. They're gems on both shoulders. Two on both biceps and both forearms. In the users chest area there is a central gem with four surrounding it in a cross pattern.
Bankai: the chains on the handle can extended to any length. The orbs from the Shikai have essentially become the fifteen gems on the users jacket. The gems absorb 5 times faster and multiply the power absorbed by 10. The power can be used in a number of ways which are below.
Shogekiha: this the basic attack in where the user swings the blades at their enemy and releases their energy to increase the power of the swing.
In'na Shokku(inner shock): the user can increase the circumference of the blades to be able to surround their enemy. The user then releases the energy from the inside of the blade causing an explosion inside the ring blade.
Auta Shokku(outer shock) instead of releasing the stored power from the blade the user releases it from their body. This causes an explosion around them in a spherical shape 5ft in every direction.
Weaknesses:this Bankai expends enormous amounts of reisetsu and the user has to expanded on their own spiritual energy to be able to use their Bankai longer. The powers of this Bankai are also easy to dodge if the enemy has the speed.

Jul 31, 15 at 2:52pm
TayManRat

Sairento-bi(silent day)
The release word is tremble
Shikai: sairento-bi takes the shape of a falchion with a weaving white and dark yellow pattern on the hilt. The hand guard is a lenticular shape with a shifting tectonic plate pattern on it.
Powers: the name sairento-bi is more of a reference to the destruction the zanpaktou causes. It leaves nothing behind causing complete silence throughout the area. It's actual power is to cause a magnitude 3 earthquake. This really isn't much of a problem since magnitude 3 earthquakes don't do much damage to the landscape. The Lethality of the blade really comes from the fact that it can make the epicentre of the earthquake whatever it touches. Be it a zanpaktou or the users enemy. If it were to hit the enemy then it would cause immense pain and damage to them, breaking their bones and rendering them immobile. It doesn't really have any particular moves, it's usefulness and what it can be used for is up to the user.
Weaknesses: the biggest one is if the enemy isn't on the ground then the user is limited to attacking them directly. If the enemy can dodge the attacks then the blade won't do a thing to them. Also if the enemies reisetsu is exponentially higher than the users then the zanpaktou won't affect them either.
Nanoka no chinmoku(seven days of silence)
Bankai: the bankai takes the shape of two steel rods 4 ft in length with a sharp point on one end. The user also has reisetsu covering their skin in a cracking pattern with their eyes also glowing in the color of the users reisetsu ex: dark yellow. The reisetsu gradually gets dimmer as the users power runs low. This can be used as a gauge for the user to tell how much longer they can fight. It can also be used by the enemy if they can see the connection between the user attacking and the reisetsu getting dimmer.
Powers: each rod has the ability to create 7.5 magnitude earthquakes when thrown into the ground. It also has the same power as the Shikai where it can make whatever it comes in contact with the epicentre of the earthquake. When the blunt ends of the rods are put together they form an 8 ft long rod with sharp ends on either side. This can be used the same as everything else but with a magnitude 15 earthquake. The final attack is done by the user channeling every ounce of safely usable reisetsu into doubling the magnitude of the earthquake to 30. This is a one time attack and the user is knocked out right after. The name of the attack is senshuraku(the final day). In bankai if these earthquakes are focused in the enemies body the will be ripped asunder from the sheer force.
Weakness: it has the same weakness as Shikai with a few more added. THIS CANNOT BE USED ANYWHERE NEAR LIFE. The sheer force of a magnitude 30 or even 15 earthquake on the rickor scale is unimaginable. It would kill anything and everything within about a ten mile radius. Also the user has to be in the sky and cannot be touching the epicentre of the earthquake or of course they would die as well.

Jul 31, 15 at 2:51pm
TayManRat

Sasori shinmon: scorpion trial
The release word is burrow
Shikai: sasori has the ability to turn minerals into a sand like substance. In this state the shape and movement of the sand can be changed by placing ones spirit energy around the sand. The surface of the sand can be hardened as well as inside of the sand. One can do this simultaneously or do one at a time.
Fea saibankan, sasori shinmon: fair judge, scorpion trial
Bankai: the basic ability of this bankai is to be able to turn minerals, metals, the zanpaktou, and ones self into sand.
Moves/powers:
Hotei(the court room): this ability loosens the reisetsu of every mineral, metal, the users zanpaktou, and themselves in a ten mile radius so that the user can change it into sand at will.
Bashin(the jury): this ability allows the user to make sand clones of themselves which they can control. The number of clones that can be made is nearly unlimited but the user has to be careful because any damage done to the clone is done to them as well.
Kensatsukan(the prosecutor): the user changes their zanpaktou into a weapon of their choosing.
Shoko(evidence): the ability to change the loosened reisetsu into sand and control it's shape and movement.
Boei(the defense) this takes the ability shoko and uses it for defense capabilities. The user either surrounds themselves with sand or turns themselves into sand before an attack.
Jikko(execution) consist of three different final attacks which are used depending on the users mood.
Jusatsu-tai(firing squad):the user uses shoko to restrain their enemy and then bashin to clone themselves and surround their enemy. After that they use kensatsuken to change their zanpaktou into spears and impale the enemy.
Chishichusha(lethal injection): the set up process is the same as Jusatsu-tai except when changing the zanpaktou it becomes arrow shaped darts instead of spears. After that they are shot into an open wound or the mouth into the body of the enemy. Then the sand scatters throughout their blood stream and once its all over their body it shoots out of every pore of the enemies body.
Isu(the chair): the enemy is restrained in a chair of sand. The user then uses chishichusha but intead of the sand coming out of the enemies pores it scrambles their brain killing the instantly.

Jul 31, 15 at 3:03am
SimbaCrowned

You all made yours toooo overkill. Instant god kill is my vizrd mask, n its like mental deathnote. I dont even have to write the names down, i just thin!k it and you die. Or you nthinkmof doing my harm and it lefts me know what i decide. My vizard mask looks like a wolf faced wolf, a face in front and one on each side of my head. "and it controls time" hah