Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 19, 15 at 7:05pm
james55s

Name:Hēi yuèliàng(black moon)
command:Cuīhuǐ hēi yuèliàng(destroy balck moon)
shikai release:s normal blade that has a black hilt with several chinese writings on it.It is 30-40 cm long
shikai abilities:
Liúxīngyǔ(meteor shower)-summon 100- 200 meteors the size of america and completely bombared the opponent
Hinero hēi yuèliàng dà túshā(hinero black moon massacre)shoot a beam directly from the edge of the sword and incinerate everything within a 200 mile radius
Yuèliàng qiú(moon ball)create a ball the size of asia and crash down on its opponent,moves at 670 616 629 miles(50x that amount)
Kōngjiān niǔqū(space distort)change space to instantly suck anyone in a black hle tearing them apart and sucks their rieshi and gives it back to its user
Zuìhòu zhàohuàn: Yǔzhòu zhōng héngxīng anihialation bào(final summon:universe stars anihialation burst)gathers energy from every single star,planet,galaxy,moon and shoot it at his opponent crating a blast radius that has 1mx the power of the meteor that destroyed the dinosaurs.this attck is a one hit shot attack.
Hēisè xūkōng bàozhà(black void explosion)fires a series of energy ball and kido attacks that when expolde at close range will kill deal 100x the damage it would at far range.
Bankai:Hēi yuèliàng hé yuèguāng bái de zǔhé(black moon and white moon combination)combine the white moon and black moon into one celestial body.Known for his 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles per hour speed.
Abilities:Xīng xíng xiàn dài pòhuài(astroid belt destruction)takes the astroid belt between jupiter and saturn and throw them at everyone in its path
Tiāntǐ bō(celestial wave)send out a burst of energy that turns every living thing into a clear piece of rock and then dissapears
Hēisè hé báisè de yuèqiú pèngzhuàng(black and white moon collision)take the black moon and white moon and samsh them together with his enemy between it to instantly kill him.
Quánnéng pòhuài(almighty destruction)combining all his abilities to create a an attck with the force of over 50000000000000000000000000 nukes to destroy and kill his foe amd any the planet he is on.
'Spirit form:
looks like a black aromerd spikey warrior with a black cloak and his sword on his back.His voice is deep and is 5'4 meters tall.
Mask:
A black mask with burning whit flames with red eyes looking like a X
It sucks the life and energy out of anyone who looks in its eye.
Attachments:

May 14, 15 at 7:14am
SpartanBen211

Name:Moero Akimoto (True Autumn Blaze)

Shikai activation phase: "Rip 'em a new one."

Unreleased: It takes on the appearance of a slightly oversized katana with a black and red handguard shaped like a digital zero. It also has a fire pattern down the blade, just like it's Shikai.

Shikai: It takes the form of a pair of retractable daggers attached to metal gauntlets with fire patterns engraved into the gauntlets. The blades also have the same fire patterns.

Bankai Name: Tensa Moerogetsu Akimoto (Heaven-Connecting True Autumn's Moonblaze)

Bankai: It's essentially the Shikai in it's appearance, but instead of the other springblade, it has a katana with a black and red blade with the handguard shaped like the Manji. The hilt has black bandages that wrap up the user's arm to keep it in place. Also, the user of this zanpakuto is given a longer coat with chains on the forearms and waist and pauldrons with the same fire patterns as the zanpakuto. It also has a red scarf to conceal half of the user's face when in combat.

Spirit: The zanpakuto spirit resembles a man wearing what looks like a black sleeveless duster with a red lining on the inside of the robe and a black and red mask resembling the mask of a hollow. The symbol on the back of the duster is the Kanji for Zero.

May 13, 15 at 11:51am
Thomas Galeazzi

Zanpakuto name: Hayao

Release Phrase: Sprint Hayao

Bankai Phrase: Kaze Hayao

Sheathed: Sitting in its sheathe which is upside down attached to the underpart of my upper arm.

Normal Form: A sharp thin dagger which resembles a lightning bolt (google images to help visualize)

Shikai: Upon reciting the release phrase and drawing my zanpakuto a flash of light emerges from within the sheathe outwards. After the flash dims down you can see my released zankaputo which looks like a long sleek black katana (similar to ichigo's when hes in bankai) The guard is designed to look similar to a storm if you had a sky view looking into the eye of the storm. So the metal swirls around then connects to an outter ring. With bolts of lightning running down the blade from the guard to the tip.

Upon releasing my shikai all my spiritual energy and that of my zanpakuto is focused into increasing my speed alone to get the greatest increase possible.

Bankai: I hold my zanpakuto straight above my head into the sky while reciting the Bankai phrase a big storm cloud assembles above my head. Which creates a relentless assault of humongous lightning bolts that repedatly strike down on whatever my target is.

May 13, 15 at 11:51am
Thomas Galeazzi

Zanpakuto name: Hayao

Release Phrase: Sprint Hayao

Bankai Phrase: Kaze Hayao

Sheathed: Sitting in its sheathe which is upside down attached to the underpart of my upper arm.

Normal Form: A sharp thin dagger which resembles a lightning bolt (google images to help visualize)

Shikai: Upon reciting the release phrase and drawing my zanpakuto a flash of light emerges from within the sheathe outwards. After the flash dims down you can see my released zankaputo which looks like a long sleek black katana (similar to ichigo's when hes in bankai) The guard is designed to look similar to a storm if you had a sky view looking into the eye of the storm. So the metal swirls around then connects to an outter ring. With bolts of lightning running down the blade from the guard to the tip.

Upon releasing my shikai all my spiritual energy and that of my zanpakuto is focused into increasing my speed alone to get the greatest increase possible.

Bankai: I hold my zanpakuto straight above my head into the sky while reciting the Bankai phrase a big storm cloud assembles above my head. Which creates a relentless assault of humongous lightning bolts that repedatly strike down on whatever my target is.

May 08, 15 at 4:12pm
richard567676

zanpakuto

RELEASE COMMAND: shiku (seek)

SHIKAI: chishiki no ude (arms of knowledge)

POWER: can give or take knowledge and experience whatever the user cuts including into inanimate objects

SHIKAI FORM: turns into a 5 pronged green blade with the centre blade the longest. the hilt has spikes located at the top and two spikes with green orbs at the bottom. a large but light blade

BANKAI RELEASE COMMAND: akiraka ni suru (reveal)

BANKAI: chishiki no senshin (thousand minds of knowledge)

BANKAI FORM: blade becomes much thinner and smaller. the 4 outer blades retract and the hilt spikes form merge round the hilt and over the users arm and the green orbs glow vibrantly. enormous green tentacles appear surrounding the user, the enemy and the landscape

BANKAI POWER: can drain the knowledge from the enemy and transmit to the user by the slightest touch of the tentacles

BANKAI FINAL ATTACK: hantei shiken (judgement test)
users remaining reiatsu will command tentacles to create a blast wave which will suck dry the enemy knowledge in an instant leaving the enemy stagnant of all knowing. the blast wave is 3 miles and because it will require a large amount of reiatsu the user will be forced to leave bank and shikai with the enemies full knowledge. which inturn renders the user to feel signs of weariness due to over loading the mind it then takes a few moments for the dizziness to loose affect

May 07, 15 at 11:40pm
Atticus_Rez

rock2161

The funny thing is I saw that problem coming a mile away with the creator of this thread. Which is way I didn't bother putting mine up.

May 07, 15 at 4:52pm
rock2161

Tenshi_Zanmura
I don't even know if you're on anymore, but did you give open permission for people to use your ideas? Because if not, I googled them, and people are stealing your Zanpakuto left and right.

Also: 'Masutaringufeito', 'Poizunkuraudo'. Obvious engrish is obvious. Those "words" are in no way actual Japanese.

May 03, 15 at 6:35pm
John Wayne

Name: Mastered Fate or Masutaringufeito
Release command: Reap or karitorimasu
Bankai: Zenkai Itchi no Unmei

Shikai: Karitorimasu Masutaringufeito - The color of the blade turns black and each cut againsted an opponent will give a small heal to your body, in addition each strike will give a poison. The poison will just deal extra damage each second The more strikes the stronger the poison and stronger the healing.

Bankai: The blade becomes a lot longer and the user of the sword gets faster reflexes, attack speed, and can't get exhausted. The healing portion is bigger. When the command (Poizunkuraudo) it will drop a poison Cloud on the ground and the opponent will be slowed and will take damage every 3 seconds until they are not standing in the cloud

Apr 28, 15 at 6:46pm
Jack Russell

Shikai: Mizu no Nami. Bankai: Kaimetsu Mizu no Nami. Shikai: creates one small tsunami sent towards an enemy. Bankai: you and your opponent are taken underwater and only you can breathe

Apr 08, 15 at 7:01pm
Lochlan

Zanpakuto's name: yoro (Elemental)

Release spell: N/A (constant shikai)

Discription: two swords that looks like they are in their sealed form but uses any element ability such as fire, water, earth, or air depending on what element i say. fire wraps around the swords. water creates a wave from the slice for defending or attacking. earth makes the swords stronger. Air increases speed and can use a wind slash.

Bankai: Tengaku yoro (heaven elemental)

Discription: like senbonsakura the swords dissapear but allows me to control the elements with my hands, creating new weapons and the element attacks are more devastating.

Vizard's mask: ten no (celestial)

Power: can create any zanpakto known even if arrancar and use it's abilities. can also create cero swords.

Move: fire slash, fire eruption, fire ball, tsunami slash, water defence, water pressure, earthquake, boulder smash, meteor shower, quick slash, lightning strike (air creates lightning), wind slash

Spirit: 4 spirits each corresponding to each element

Spirit in Bankai Form: all spirits combined to create an angel with 4 wings that corresponds to each element

Final Form: yoro kami (elemental god)
fully merged with my zanpakto by looking like the spirit in it's bankai form and all element attacks are more devastating and instead of losing my soul reaper powers forever the reishi in the soul society would give me back my soul reaper powers within 1-2 years