Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 14 at 2:04pm
Sleepy24

Im not sure yet

Sep 23, 14 at 4:14pm
DMDra

First time doing this, but here goes nothing.

Zanpakuto name: Kinzoku Kyojin (Metal Giant)

Release: Grind, Kinzoku Kyojin!

Description: A large hammer that is made up of various bits of scrap metal. Very heavy and hard to hit people with, but when you hit someone, it hits hard.

Bankai: Kanpekina Kinzoku Kyojin (Perfect Metal Giant)

Description: The hammer wraps itself around the wielder and transforms into a giant suit of metal armor (i was thinking something like scrap archfiend from YGO without the wings). Pretty damn slow, but heavy and can pack a punch. It can shoot out condensed streams of kido as steam that burns the enemy. Very tough to cut through as well.

Spirit: A large dragon made of scrap metal.

Spirit in Bankai: A dragon made of scrap metal with 3 heads, and a lot larger than its normal form.

Final Form: Kinzoku no Kami (God of Metal). The armor from the bankai starts to meld with the wielders skin. Makes the wielder have a completely metal skin as well as glowing red eyes. Near indestructability and much faster than the bankai, but more powerful as well. Can fire streams of fire from his mouth. However, every minute spent in this form causes metal to grow on the skin, so when the wielder stays in the form long enough, they will be comletely encased in metal.

Well. That was fun.

Sep 23, 14 at 7:44am
Soul1992

Going God Mode

Name: Jeneshisu (Genesis)

Sealed State: A Standard Katana blade with a white hilt.

Call to Release: Rain Judgement...
Description: The hilt changes from a standard hit to a cross of 4 wings. The blade extends slightly in length.
Bankai: Shin no sōsei-ki (True Genesis)
Description: The sword and wielder are coated in a white aura. This aura absorbs Reiatsu and Spiritual Pressure and channels the absorbed
energy back into the wielder increasing power and speed. Clothes are not changed but the wielder also forms an aura based pair of archangel wings. These are used a
second and far stronger form of protection, blocking all Kido and deflecting almost all attacks. While using the wings the wielder cannot
attack or further absorb enrgy. Shin no sōsei-ki's aura grants the wielder exemption from all external conditon changes, from time alteration
to rapid increase/decrease in temprature and all in between.

Spirit: A Woman dressed in white kenji armour with a almost silent demeanour to all but the wielder.
Spirit in Bankai Form: As above with the same alterations.

Final Form: The sword grows a thin chain and binds itself to the wielders armn and chest. The aura and wings vanish and the wielder is covered in black markings.
The wings effects are now in every cell of the user rendering them invulnerable to every attack and battle condition. The wielder sacrifices years of life (from the oldest year
working back towards your current age approximate 1 year to every minute you are in this form) the longer this form is used. Speed, Power and reflexes are double that of strongest reiatsu absorbed,
guaranteeing victory over your opponent at great physical cost.

Move Descriptions

Released - Kakidashi: Jikkō (First Sentence: Execution) Shoots a high density, unabsorbable beam of energy at incredibly high speed (Equal to Gin's Bankai Speed) in direction of the blades tip.
- Banme no bun: Rirīsu (Second Sentence: Release) After touching another Zanpakuto, control over that contacted weapon becomes impossible, effectively releaing the control of the weapon.
- Kōkai (Repentance) Brings any wounds from previous fights back to the surface as the user channels this move. The channel is activated upon sight and not lifted until broken. This can be
interuppted and also temporarily degrades the wielders vision (proportionally to the damage caused).
Bankai - Kami no sabaki (Divine Judgement) - Releasing all stored and absorbed Spiritual Energy in thousands of homing beams travelling at speeds greater than the target. Huge Damage is guaranteed,
depleted Spiritual Pressure of the wielder instantly seals Shin no sōsei-ki temporarily.
Final Form - Saigo no bun: Sakurifaisu (Final Sentence Sacrifice): Seals the wielder and target in an impenerable prison of light, Freezing them in time. The Sword is then returned to the cycle, after 500 years
or so, once the sword is awakended by another, the wielder is released from the seal unharmed and unaged.

Sep 20, 14 at 3:36pm
Hayashibiara-Chan

Zanpaktou; Kazehime (Wind princess)
Position; Slung across her back
Release call; Hold your breath! Kazehime!
Element: Air
Chase uses the command "Hold your breath!" to transform Kazehime into a pure white war fan patterned with black lace like flowers, that vertically, stands only a few inches taller than the wielder.
First; it produces blasts of air, which if hit at point blank, can cause internal bleeding, second, it has the ability to produce low frequency bursts of air which can either momentarily deafen an opponent, or, more commonly, make the air vibrate out of an opponents lungs.
Thirdly, even without Kazehime, Chase still has the ability to change the temperature around her within a 10 km radios, although, with Kazehime, the attack becomes much more deadly increasing temperatures to boiling or freezing point, within a 20km radius.
(Chase is my bleach Oc, she is a shinigami traitor and currently lives in Las Noches)
Bankai: Not achieved

Sep 19, 14 at 4:01am
Dagon Mallory

Both of the replies labelled Dagon Mallory are mine but for some reason I can't delete them, sorry.
The 2nd is an updated version btw.

Sep 19, 14 at 3:56am
Dagon Mallory

Zanpakuto: Hyaku Hahen (100 Shards)

Type: Kido/Ranged

Shikai:Hyaku Hahen
Phrase: "Freeze, splinter and scatter, Hyaku Hahen!"
Appearance: 2m staff with axe blades on each end, both of which glow blue.
Abilities:
- Fires ice shards at machine gun rate from one tip.
- Increases the wielders speed, strength, resistance to frost and endurance by at least double.
- After 7 seconds of charging with spirit energy, fires bursts of 100 ice shards at machine gun rate.

Bankai: Hyo Hyaku Hahen

Appearance: An ordinary looking katana with a thicker blade and curved hilt. Also a tattered sash on the pommel and a frozen gauntlet on the wielders right hand.
Abilities:
- Fires a beam of energy which freezes on contact with the target.
- Doubles all Shikai buffs.
- Conjures a massive blizzard, (4 parts), (commands = Hyo Hyaku Hahen Fubuki [#])
-- [1] Hurricane Winds.
-- [2] Raining Shards.
-- [3] Walls of Flowing Frost.
-- [4] White Out!
--- Each command is punctuated by a stab to the ground in front of the wielder, the first facing towards the right
and the rest 90 degrees to clockwise. (The last stab is facing forwards).
- Sunodomu: Creates a large dome made of pure ice that spans 9km. This ability has two commands.
-- 1. Hahen (Shards): Turns the entire dome into millions of ice shards, all pointing towards the target/s.
-- 2. Shi (Death): All of the shards impale the target/s turning them into a frozen hedgehog.

Weaknesses:

Shikai: During the charge up stage, the wielder cannot move.

Bankai: For all offensive abilities, (1,3,4), the wielder is not able to move. (For the 3rd however, the wielder is able to move but cannot complete the move without returning to the original location).

Also, seen as this is an Ice based Zanpakuto, it is weak to any medium to strong level Fire types, such as Ryūjin Jakka.

Sep 16, 14 at 10:51pm
Dagon Mallory

Zanpakuto: Hyaku Hahen (100 Shards)

Type: Kido/Ranged

Shikai:Hyaku Hahen
Phrase: "Freeze, splinter and scatter, Hyaku Hahen!"
Appearance: 2m staff with axe blades on each end, both of which glow blue.
Abilities:
- Fires ice shards at machine gun rate from one tip.
- Increases the wielders speed, strength, resistance to frost and endurance by at least double.
- After 7 seconds of charging with spirit energy, fires bursts of 100 ice shards at machine gun rate.

Bankai: Hyo Hyaku Hahen

Appearance: An ordinary looking katana with a thicker blade and curved hilt. Also a tattered sash on the pommel and a frozen gauntlet on the wielders right hand.
Abilities:
- Fires a beam of energy which freezes on contact with the target.
- Doubles all Shikai buffs.
- Conjures a massive blizzard, (4 parts), (commands = Hyo Hyaku Hahen Fubuki [#])
-- [1] Hurricane Winds.
-- [2] Raining Shards.
-- [3] Walls of Flowing Frost.
-- [4] White Out!
--- Each command is punctuated by a stab to the ground in front of the wielder, the first facing towards the right
and the rest 90 degrees to clockwise. (The last stab is facing forwards).
- Sunodomu: Creates a large dome made of pure ice that spans 9km. This ability has two commands.
-- 1. Hahen (Shards): Turns the entire dome into millions of ice shards, all pointing towards the target/s.
-- 2. Shi (Death): All of the shards impale the target/s turning them into a frozen hedgehog.

Sep 13, 14 at 11:11pm
Bleachkid

I have to say it; These zanpaku-to's are really unrealistic.
Think of your zanpakuto being a reflection of yourself.
And don't copy off of actual characters. Be original. I could understand that after seeing Zangetsu, everyone wants their zanpakuto to be just like Ichigo's. But his zanpakuto is his own. They are supposed to be unique in their own way.
And stop with the OP(Over Powering) nonsense! Every zanpakuto has to have a weakness somewhere.

Ex: 1.Kyoku Suigetsu weakness: In order to cancel the hypnosis of the shikai, one must touch the blade before the the shikai is chanted, rendering the zanpakuto unusable. And another thing, one must first look at the zanpakuto in order to be affected, so the blind can't be influenced by the ability of complete hypnosis.

2. Senbonzakura: as seen in the fight between Tsukishima and Byakuya, Senbonzakura's "no blade zone" is a vital flaw. If one were to enter it, not only would Byakuya be defensless, but if he were to use the blades, he himself could be damaged while defending himself.

3. Tenken myu oō: Sajin Kamamura's Bankai.
The enormous size makes itself an easy target.
And because Sajin's bond is so strong with his zanpakuto, if his bankai recieves damage , he receives damage as well.

So even though these zanpaku-to are weilded by powerful captain's, even they have weaknesses. So stop constructing zanpakuto and making them so OP. Be fair. Now here is a zanpakuto.
────────────
Zanpakuto name: Tetsugeki Kouchuu

Zanpakuto name meaning: "Iron-crushing Beatle"

Release: "Smash"

Sealed Form:
In its sealed form, Tetsugeki Kouchuu resembles a
standarized katana. Its tsuba is rectangular; the handle purple.

Shikai Form:
By chanting the release, "Smash, Tetsugeki Kouchuu", the blade of the zanpaku-to transforms into a darkened chain, which connects to a wrecking ball that is roughly half the size of my OC Character. The massive ball is also black, and it also has blade-like protrusions are its circumstance. The chain is able to extend great length, and the ball possesses great force.

*shikai special ability*
By spinning Tetsugeki for a extended time, the force behind it is increased, allowing my oc to "smash" the opponent with it til they are completely pulverized. The speed plays the main factor, since it requires the zanpakuto to be spun before being used.

The mechanics of Shikai:
Since Tetsugeki Kouchuu is a melee based zanpakuto, it possesses no kido like abilities. But using its massive size to pulverize its opponent, it can do more physical damage rather more than most kido based zanpakuto can.

Weakness of Shikai:
1.Since its primary use is a long ranged weapon, close combat makes it useless, seeing as though my oc needs distance and time in order to deal a blow.
2. Wind up. In order to deal a significant amount of damage, my oc must wind up the zanpakuto for a short period. This allows my opponents to make their move, causing me to stop my actions in order to defend myself.
3.It is possible to break my shikai. If the opponent possesses a great amount of reiatsu, they can break Tetsugeki Kouchuu, because my oc is a lieutenant.
4.maneuverability. It is hard to maneuver the shikai after it has been sent towards the opponent. It also leaves my
Oc vulnerable to any attacks, due to the weapon already being dispatched. Plus, if spun too long (1 minute) , it will take a great force to stop the zanpakuto. Which is a fifty-fifty shot of success with hitting the opponent.

Bankai:
Not available.

You see? A description of what a zanpaku-to should be. It is balanced, having its pros and cons.
This is just my actual zanpakuto, so no copying! But when wanting to make your zanpakuto as believable as possible, just learn from this. And I bet your zanpaku-to will be a great one.

Sep 06, 14 at 5:11pm
Oubliette

Zanpakutou: Zetsubo (despair). A black katana with a bone-white 4-clawed guard.
Command spell: Drag down, Zetsubo...
Abilities:
Kibo no taberu hito- Eater of Hope. A shockwave of soul-crushing despair. The darker a foe's thoughts turn, the stronger she gets. Stronger when performed as a melee attack.
Kage ni kieru- Vanish into shadow. Traps a foe in a realm of their own worst fears, bringing those terrors to life in combat. Requires a successful attack to activate.
Giwaku no kage- Shadow of a Doubt. The blade's reatsu causes unnatural fear in those around her. A passive drain on willpower.

Bankai: Zetsubo-tekina (doomed). A scythe and dagger on a chain that appears to have bone handles. The blades absorb all nearby light. Also uses a command spell.
Command spell: Delve into the deepest darkness... Zetsubo-tekina!
Abilities:
Kyofu no hakubi-te- Bringer of Fear. Bankai only. Used on the target of Kage ni Kieru. Inserts herself into the nightmare world, taking total control. These illusions are able to kill. Controlled by the scythe of Zetsubo-tekina.
Kohai no ha- Blade of Desolation. Bankai only. A shadow forms around the knife blade, extending it into a wakizashi made of darkness. Causes the target's soul to weaken, an especially severe wound can cause a soul to fall apart on the spot.
Wielder: Aku Kyofuno (corruption of Kyofu no Akuma, 'demon of fear')
Spirit: A banshee in a cloak of bleached white bones.
Bankai Spirit: A screaming white revenant that absorbs all nearby light.

Aug 30, 14 at 7:01pm
Bankai!

Name- Rakka sora no kodomo-tachi (Children of the Falling Skies)

Sealed form- Simple tanto,grey handle,nothing special

Release command-Come out and play,Rakka sora no kodomo-tachi!

Released form-Rakka sora no kodomo-tachi will take the form of 4 jagged daggers,,they are never actually wielded,they float around and attack based off the users command.

Abilities- Rakka sora no kodomo-tachi is a reference to the four horseman of the apocalypse,so each of the daggers has an ability that is similar to each horseman,conquest,war,famine,and death.

Moves:
Sensō (war)-The red dagger representing war is shot at a blinding speed with a fiery aura around it,when it hits it's target,it engulfs the target in flames,even when it doesn't hit,it'll still erupt and send flames in all directions,afterwards it'll return to its user.

Seifuku (conquest)-The white dagger representing conquest is shot at a blinding speed with no aura around it,this dagger has an interesting power as it only inflicts psychological damage,if it makes contact,it'll make the target feel the anxiety of being invaded,feeling the fear of being caught and killed or taken.Causing the target to lose focus and be hit with another attack.Theres no alternate effect if missed,it'll just return to its user.

Kikin (famine)-The green dagger representing famine is shot at a blinding speed with a very rotten green aura around it,if it even so much as grazes it's target,it'll cause a immense feeling of starvation,sometimes strong enough to kill the the target with that effect alone,otherwise it serves as the support dagger along with conquest,allowing death or war to finish the fight.

Shi (Death)-The most effective of the four daggers,it's shot at a blinding speed,if it lands,it's certain death,but it's area of effect is very large,so even if it misses,there's still a strong chance it'll do its job. It's a purple dagger,with a ghostly black aura around it.

Bankai- Owari no jittai (entity of the end)

Appearance- The daggers become one single form of energy around the wielder,losing their physical form.Almost being armor clad in the energy. Contrary to the description,it's aura is very calm and white in color.

Move:
Owari no jittai has but one move,that's all it really needs

Owari (end)-All of the qualities of each dagger is shot in a large shock wave that barrels toward the target,all of the qualities together are CERTAIN death.its basically the apocalypse being shot at you,but it doesn't go without taking a huge toll on the wielders body and soul.