Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Shattered Blade » Create your own Zanpakuto and bankai. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 08 at 2:39amtrue terror of death

I want to know whats your zanpakuto's name and it's bankai and moves like "gestuga tensho" and anything else. You can also put other types of zanpakuto's like a arrancar zanpakuto and anything else you can come up with.

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name: X (Tyrannosaurus rex's flame)

Release spell: Burn for the sake of peace, X!

Discription: it looks like a janemba's demonic midevil sword but with a fire red blade and a fire like hilt with a gem in the middle of it.

Bankai: Erupting Nova X

Discription: it looks alot like tensa zangetsu but the blade is blazing fire red and the guard has a star and in the middle of the hilt has a crystal that has diamond like eye in it and finally the key chain at the end has a galaxy on the end of it. A type of dragon/t-rex scaled armor is on my whole body except my face.

Vizard's mask: Chairon (mine)

Power: Able to copy anyones moves, powers, and bankai's. Also able to move as fast as the speed of light, space, and stop time plus able to become semi-immortal and have unmatchable strength. And able to create any power throughout history.

Move: Chaos Drive, Senkei Kurori, Shukei Ember Strike, Kurori Tensho, Senban Gestuga, Kurori Flare, Kurona Keta, Scarred Branding, Exterminate Break, Dimension Breaker, Rising Slayer, Chaos Break, Prism Xtreme, Senkei Kuranna, Chaos Kurori and Erupting Nova Chaos Flare.

Spirit: a t-rex with dragon wings and on fire like a pheonix.

Spirit in Bankai Form: a warrior with my bankai armor.

Final Form: Final Chaos Drive.
just like with ichigos final getsuga tensho i to have one. and just like the effects of final getsuga tensho i become X and have all his abbilites but they increased 10X then my bankai. plus instead of me losing my powers i still have them but i can use others abillities that i didnt even know which i will reveal in time.

Also you can not use my Zanpakto, bankai, power and my moves make them up your self got it? Besides it won't be any fun if you take mine then i won't to get to see the ones you made. Finally thanks for replying to my thread.

Also if anyone tried to use my Zanpakuto they would get third degree burns and it would feel like being crushed by something that can kill you.

Also thanks Tenshi_Zanmura, Swampert X, Sindal, and everyone else for putting discriptions on this forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 19, 14 at 9:04pm
Bankai!

Zanpakuto Name - Go kibō no yōsai no tate (Bastion Shield of Hope)

Release Spell - Protect with all of your might! Go kibō no yōsai no tate!

Sealed Appearance - Standard Nodachi,Nothing special

Released Appearance - Go kibō no yōsai no tate when released,takes the form of a giant black shield with a Turtle engraved in it.

Shikai abilities - obviously Go kibō no yōsai no Tate will be used for defensive purposes mainly,it's unbreakable defenses make it perfect for being paired up with a user of an all offense Zanpakutō,if needed though,The shields sheer size and density can allow it to be used as a proficient blunt weapon for shield bashes and such.

Moves - Go kibō no mabayui bakari no hikari (blinding light of hope) - Go kibō no yōsai no Tate possesses a unique ability to produce a solar flare like attack that can momentarily blind the enemy,allowing openings for others to attack.

Kyojin no yōsai (Bastion of colossus) Go kibō no yōsai no Tate can also provide the ultimate defense being able to erect giant shields all lined up next to eachother,reaching large heights and providing the perfect defense.The downside to this is that it uses an incredible amount of energy.

Bankai name - Kamigami no shīruzu (Shields of the deities)

Appearance - The shield it's self manifest into to a body of armor that consists of material even stronger and denser than that of the shikai,giving the user a look very similar to a medieval knight.

Abilities - Kamigami no shīruzu gives the user much more mobility and strength,essentially allowing the perfect balance of offense and defense, It also allows the user to manifest shields out of his own spiritual enemy to protect others on the spot if needed. This drains the user quickly when coupled with the bankai it's self. And is to only be used when needed.

Moves:
This bankai doesn't have many specific moves,as it mainly increases hand to hand combat abilities. But..there is one ability that is sub consciously activated when triggered

Kyodaina ikari (Colossal Anger) - When the user see's someone of great importance to him being harmed,his emotions channel into the bankai itself and flow through it,allowing it control of the user in a blind fit of anger. The only objective being to eliminate the one who harmed this person. Combat abilities rise even higher,the armor getting even harder in the process. This Zanpakutō really emphasizes protecting others,whether it be with shields or with combat.

Jul 05, 14 at 5:30pm
joshtrue2myselfdavis

thatis bad *bleep*ing ass
quote JamieJJL
Wielder- Shiga Motarasu (Sort-of nominization of "Death Bringer")
Normally wears- Sleeveless shihakusho with a hood, similar to Maki Ichinose's shihakusho. Wears his zanpakuto on his back, in a sheath similar to Captain Hitsugaya's (dissappears as blade is drawn, reappears as it is sheathed, allowing for faster drawing and sheathing of the blade).
Reiatsu Color- Jet Black (No red outlines or anything, but there is a bit of dark grey for contrast)
Zanpakuto Name- Shimaru (Shi=Death, -maru is used to express the first person, indicating that the wielder is one with death)
Sealed State- Straight-Edged Black Katana, which is slightly longer than most.
Release Command- "Reap, Shimaru!"
Shikai Appearance- The blade lengthens and thins, and then curves around after the release command is said, as some of the blade transforms into part of the hilt. After curving, the blade is revealed to have formed a pitch-black scythe.
Shikai Abilities-
Devour: Shimaru absorbs spirit energy/pressure from his wielder's enemy as he cuts them, healing the wielder for a portion of the damage done to his opponent.
Bankai-"Shi no Tenshi Shimaru" (Shimaru, Angel of Death)- Release: (Puts hand on arm with Shimaru facing opponent, same as Ichigo's bankai release) "Ban..KAI! (Large column of black reiatsu surrounds wielder as his appearance changes, who speaks as it dissipates, and as his wings unfurl) Your angel of death awaits....Shi no Tenshi Shimaru!"
Bankai Appearance- Shimaru retains his scythe form, however his wielder's garb changes to flowing black robes. A black hood covers the wielder's head, obscuring their face completely. Large, black wings that appear to be made of reiatsu (they look like a black version of the angel wings from Diablo) unfurl from the wielder's back. The kanji for shi (death) appears on the palm of the user's left hand (or right hand, if Shimaru is held in the left), which allows the user to activate the ability "Soul Release."
Bankai Abilities-
Soul Absorbtion: Command- "Shimaru, Bring me his/her/their soul(s)!": Shimaru absorbs large amounts of reiatsu from his wielder's opponent, recharging his wielder's spiritual pressure.
Soul Release: Wielder releases a short to mid range blast of black reiatsu from the kanji on his hand.
Soul Cannon: Command- "The clock strikes on the hour of your demise! Hado 100: Soul Cannon!"- Wielder gathers a massive amount of reiatsu in Shimaru, absorbing nearby reishi if necessary, and then releases it in either a massive cannon-like beam/ball or a large wave, similar to a cero or getsuga tenshou, respectively. (The Hado 100 thing is more of a joke-ish type saying, because there are only 99 Hado, so that's his way of saying its unique)
Zanpakuto Spirit- Looks the same as wielder does in bankai.
Inner World- An endless, dark cemetery with a pitch-black sky.

Jul 03, 14 at 11:05pm
joshtrue2myselfdavis

zanpakuto name: Kōri no ōjo (ice princess)

release call: bring an eternal ice age

sealed: normal sword

shikai: sword has a silver blade, titanium handle and hand guard, hand guard looks like a pair of wings and has an icy blue gem in the center.

Bankai name:Kōri no kokoro o motta joō (ice hearted queen)

Bankai: the entire shikai shatters and melts and then re-freezes into a beautiful sword made of ice, wielders hair turns white and eyes turn an icy blue and look to be that of a dragons eyes and he has the gem that once was in his blade on a neckless around his neck. skin becomes hard and cold like ice.

shikai abilities: frozone- the gem in the blade emits a 30ft radius of an ice storm freezing everything, blizzard- every time wielder swings his sword the opponent feels a wave of freezing cool air with no external damages but the damages are internal and they slow his movement.

Bankai abilities: frost bite- when he is hit most of the damage is soaked up by the thin layer of ice covering his skin(the reason for the hard cold icy feeling skin) it covers the opponents weapon bit by bit eventually making it shatter, frozen eyes- the wielder can slow the movement of anything within a 2 mile radius almost looing like he froze time, dragons ice- wielder can breathe what looks like fire but is actually water reaching beyond its freezing point once it leaves his body.

shikai spirit: a young girl about 16 with a blue dress and blonde hair with a crown with the gem he wears around his neck and on his sword in it. when she walks large sheets of ice fall off.

Bankai spirit: a girl that looks to be in her early twenties (not known if it's the same girl as shikai) wearing a dress like the shikai girls but she has a long thin cape coming out of the back, with white hair and a pendent around her neck similar to the icy blue gem and she is mostly seen on an ice dragon.

Jul 03, 14 at 1:48am
atsingh1804

Lemme try.....
I have a sword roughly the size of one hand but is thick and broad. It is somewhat like a giant katana with 2 sets of leveled protrusions
NAME-Shikai-Sindaco (sorta like murcielago)
Bankai-Hunter Sindaco
RELEASE COMMAND-Charge
ABILITIES-It draws the electricity of neuron and releases it at will. While powerful ,it gradually makes the user slow and due to loss of sense ,reduces pain and allows the muscles to relax and makes the user muscular albeit temporarily.
TECHNIQUE-It can release electricity as well as store it for vibrating so it can cut easily.
Meteoric lightning chain- A technique which paralyzes the body for a week and transforms sindaco into a chain like condensed current of electricity capable of shattering any Zanpakuto and disintegrating any hollow,shinigami,human etc.
After grabbing the enemy(or should I say victim?) it explodes with light strong enough to brighten up the night as if it was morning and the blast echoes throughout earth. This is followed by the user losing the ability to move and shattering of sindaco with an eagle like scream...
Regaining the sword and powers depend on the willpower of the user.
Soooo...... how was it?

Jun 26, 14 at 8:23am
ichikuros

Kaika Hachisu Yume (blooming lotus dream)
Sanran Hachisu Yume (scattering lotus dream)

Jun 26, 14 at 8:08am
ichikuros

sealed state: a sword that have different elements
blade's name: Hachisu Yume. (lotus dream)
Command: Snap
Shikai: Snap Hachisu Yume . (Hachisu Yume transforms into a blade that can split in two at any time i command)
To split Hachisu Yume: Split Hachisu Yume.
Bankai (single sword):kaika Hachisu Yume
Bankai (duel swords):Sanran Hachisu Yume.

Moves:
Byakuren (white lotus)
Burakkurōtasu (Black lotus)
Gin hachisu (Silver lotus)
Akai hachisu (Red lotus)
And all the rest of colors in lotus.

Jun 25, 14 at 2:19am
draco kempatchi

The full name (bankai) of my Zanpakuto is matsumibatchi. To release her, you command it to "Sting matsumibatchi!". It creates a heavy black mist while still keeping the blade intact in shikai form which also makes my enemy feel despair and hopelessness as well as a sense of pain through out the entire body, and also being unable to see clearly, so this makes it easy for you to kill them. In bankai it to will manifest its self with a copy of its sealed form and the ability to kill anyone just by pricking them as well as give me the ability to change its size. it also has the ability to change its look at will as wells as the ability to become any sword I an currently holding so that if I have matsumibatchi in my hand hen set her down and pick up a new sword the new sword becomes matsumibatchi I also have a second banki that when commanded to scatter it will crate 99 copies of it self with 100 total including the real matsumibatchi but the clones doo not have matsumibatchis powers [div align=center][/div]

Jun 19, 14 at 5:10pm
Luna Hikari

wielder: Hiroko thomas
Zanpakuto name: tsuki no megami (dark moon goddess)
Looks like a large white Katana length 2.8 feet long with violet hilt
release command: "consume the dawn!Tsuki no megami!"
Ability to inject a Hallucinogen to bring out their worst fear on contact in shikai release.
Looks like double long trident daggers with midnight blue hilts
Bankai realease command:"bring out those who worship your many beauty!Yami no megami! (Goddess of darkness)

Jun 10, 14 at 1:36pm
gamemaster1122

Satsugaioichi (killer punchline)
Sealed:
It looks like a wakatashi but with no gaurd and red bandages wrapped around the hilt.
Shikai:
Since this sword has it's own sense of humor, it's shikai requires a bankai shout to confuse the enemy. The shout is: Bankai! Kill with laughter, Satsugaioichi!
The shikai looks like two zweihanders-like swords with curved endings, and two triangular holes, one beneath the middle and one above it. They are linked with chains st the bottom that connect to two handles, which are connected to each other with chains which can be put back into the handles. You can either hold one handle in each hand and swing them around, or use one big handle to spin it around in one hand.

Bankai:
Because of that the shikai uses the bankai shout, for the bankai they made up a higher form of release to trick the enemy even further. Zenkai! Za hissatsu itazura! (The deadly joke). The blades disappear, and two giant jack-in-the-boxes appear, these are controlled by the handles of the zanpakutō. They both have teeth that are just as sharp as the sword, and their tongues are the same shape and sharpness as the shikai form.
Bankai abilities:
Bankai abilities:
Hatsuga piero (sprouting clowns)
An amount of clowns mask, dependent on the wielders reiatsu, sprout from the necks of the jack-in-a-boxes, fall off, and grow their own clown bodies on unicycles. They all follow around the opponent while shooting reiatsu-draining fluids from the flowers on their chest.
Suketsi-bako (sketch box)
You get trapped in a box inside of which there will be a random setting with props and buildings, and clones of random people will start playing pranks on you with an eerie laugh track in the background, this is usually used to set up the last ability.
Itazura ō shūryō (ending prank)
A gigantic pie will appear in the ground underneath you, and with every movement you make a giant pie-worm with human teeth will appear from out of the pie and attempt to eat you, too much dodging will mean an inevitable death.

This zanpakutō is wielded by Samyueru Hyuugei, vice captain of the new 13th squad and know prankster of other shinigamis.

I hope you like it i am busy on drawing the shinigami and the swords releases =3

Jun 06, 14 at 1:52pm
JamieJJL

Wielder- Shiga Motarasu (Sort-of nominization of "Death Bringer")
Normally wears- Sleeveless shihakusho with a hood, similar to Maki Ichinose's shihakusho. Wears his zanpakuto on his back, in a sheath similar to Captain Hitsugaya's (dissappears as blade is drawn, reappears as it is sheathed, allowing for faster drawing and sheathing of the blade).
Reiatsu Color- Jet Black (No red outlines or anything, but there is a bit of dark grey for contrast)
Zanpakuto Name- Shimaru (Shi=Death, -maru is used to express the first person, indicating that the wielder is one with death)
Sealed State- Straight-Edged Black Katana, which is slightly longer than most.
Release Command- "Reap, Shimaru!"
Shikai Appearance- The blade lengthens and thins, and then curves around after the release command is said, as some of the blade transforms into part of the hilt. After curving, the blade is revealed to have formed a pitch-black scythe.
Shikai Abilities-
Devour: Shimaru absorbs spirit energy/pressure from his wielder's enemy as he cuts them, healing the wielder for a portion of the damage done to his opponent.
Bankai-"Shi no Tenshi Shimaru" (Shimaru, Angel of Death)- Release: (Puts hand on arm with Shimaru facing opponent, same as Ichigo's bankai release) "Ban..KAI! (Large column of black reiatsu surrounds wielder as his appearance changes, who speaks as it dissipates, and as his wings unfurl) Your angel of death awaits....Shi no Tenshi Shimaru!"
Bankai Appearance- Shimaru retains his scythe form, however his wielder's garb changes to flowing black robes. A black hood covers the wielder's head, obscuring their face completely. Large, black wings that appear to be made of reiatsu (they look like a black version of the angel wings from Diablo) unfurl from the wielder's back. The kanji for shi (death) appears on the palm of the user's left hand (or right hand, if Shimaru is held in the left), which allows the user to activate the ability "Soul Release."
Bankai Abilities-
Soul Absorbtion: Command- "Shimaru, Bring me his/her/their soul(s)!": Shimaru absorbs large amounts of reiatsu from his wielder's opponent, recharging his wielder's spiritual pressure.
Soul Release: Wielder releases a short to mid range blast of black reiatsu from the kanji on his hand.
Soul Cannon: Command- "The clock strikes on the hour of your demise! Hado 100: Soul Cannon!"- Wielder gathers a massive amount of reiatsu in Shimaru, absorbing nearby reishi if necessary, and then releases it in either a massive cannon-like beam/ball or a large wave, similar to a cero or getsuga tenshou, respectively. (The Hado 100 thing is more of a joke-ish type saying, because there are only 99 Hado, so that's his way of saying its unique)
Zanpakuto Spirit- Looks the same as wielder does in bankai.
Inner World- An endless, dark cemetery with a pitch-black sky.