Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom 2 » HR? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Forum Information regarding Rules, Thread Index, etc., can be found in the Hunter's Guild Centre.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 02, 08 at 12:40amwinner517

what is HR? and how can i get it higher?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 12 at 7:26am
gaming

how to do quest in the gathering hall offline?

Sep 13, 12 at 7:23am
gaming

can i increase my hr offline(doing the village elder quest only)?

Jun 10, 09 at 4:50am
Sesshyte

quote CjTheDj44
HR = Hero Rank

In to Gathering Halls (offline or online) You're able to do certain quests depending on your HR. The higher you HR, the more quests you'll be able to do. Soon, when your no longer a noob; you'll become HR5 and unlock High Rank Quests; where you can kill for rarer items, such as + items.
Hunter Rank.

Jun 10, 09 at 4:23am
CjTheDj44

HR = Hero Rank

In to Gathering Halls (offline or online) You're able to do certain quests depending on your HR. The higher you HR, the more quests you'll be able to do. Soon, when your no longer a noob; you'll become HR5 and unlock High Rank Quests; where you can kill for rarer items, such as + items.

Jun 10, 09 at 1:22am

oh! I never do guide though the only one I did is a event quest called templer if kut-ku and it game me PHAIL rewards not a single ear.

Jun 10, 09 at 1:03am
Narcissus

Yes, in the Elder quests one of the urgents is a Khezu. However, this thread is about HR and therefore guild quests. The guild quests have no Khezu urgent.

Jun 10, 09 at 12:52am

sorry for reviving this but isn't the urgeant quest after killing congolala and kut-ku, about killing khezu?

Jun 25, 08 at 8:37pm
Necrus Blademaster

HR means Hunter Rank, it's basically your level in the game

You can increase your Rank by finishing Gathering Hall quests to unlock the "Urgent Quest" and upon finishing that you should gain a Rank.

Increasing your Rank will unlock new quests, items, armor and weapons.

In Monster Hunter 2 Freedom the ranks go from 1-6, 6 being the highest

Jun 25, 08 at 8:30pm
mhf2fanatic

pshaw Shen Gaoren was easy as hell...i used full blango and a devil slicer and attacked his stomach then he fell over and i slashed at his face then when he stood up i attacked his leg till scarlet red then repeat steps...i used the ballista and cannon too so that helped a bunch...but i only repeld him

Apr 08, 08 at 8:04pm
sweetmclovin

S G R is really easy dude just get anvil hammer and hes toast