Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » G.S.S. 6.0 - Back in Business and Ain't Goin' Nowhere!!! G.S.S. 4 LIFE, NOW 'N FOREVER!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Jan 26, 08 at 10:29pmChiroVette

This continues from [here].

Welcome to Grove Street Stalkerz! The Best Club In The S.A. Forums Since Version 1
We're Still Alive and Ain't Going Nowhere!!!

Mod Edit: This thread continues from [here] -Chiro

Been Stalking Peds Since Nov 23, 04 at 10:34PM

Ok, now. This thread will be for stalks and anythin' related to stalks. No arguments will be tolerated. If ya don't like the idea of followin' around innocent peds in San Andreas, then don't post in this thread. This is the place for that. We're just here to have fun with our stalks, and compare, contrast, and respect one another. Now, on that note, GET STALKIN'!!!

This is the new team for stalking people.We will post the stalkings and other info here.

This is The New Stalking Webpage(COMING SOON)
Originator And Boss
The Duce*

Leader
Wyldone*

Co-Leaders
Ironhammer*
HilaryDuffGta*

First Lady
Wyld Kitten*

Partners-in-Crime

Mysterious Illusion*
Neon Llama*

THESE ARE THE CURRENT MEMBERS AND THEIR RANKS RANKS

Legendary Stalkers(Must Be Inducted)
Don Sciogliere
gazunited
sweenEY
BillyBobJoe
The GodFather(1 of 3 Originators)
lacubalibre5(1 Of 3 Originators)
The Duce(1 Of 3 Originators)

------------------------------
World Known Stalker

International Stalker

National Stalker

Orginal Stalker

Hired Stalker
Ironhammer

Invisible Stalker
d

Silent Stalker

Wise Stalker
d

ThuggedOut Stalker

Mysterious Illusion

Outlaw Stalker

Solid Snake 4Life

Boring Stalker

Neon Llama

Ignored Stalker

alliedassult
blind sniper
dac94
Dragon179
GHOSTUNIT101
GTA dude93
GTA Legend
hexon
heyfunboy
lnx12
Man Lyk Tezza
metter192
ninten kid
phate_161
Quitch
SRU_Benji
star wars fanatic
thewizz
toetancham
TomZmaX
toonarmy148
V8Ghost
wretlingrock392

Upstanding Citizen

fisher2k7
oblivion2794
Emery93

*(Notes) These are special Stalkerz that look over things as well as post their stalkz, everyday!

FULL CREDIT TO The Duce FOR THE RANKING SYSTEM

Check list For the Perfect Stalk.
The Time and Place
What the Ped looked like
and What did you do
And Come Up With A Catchy Name Ex: The ShermHead Catastrophe

****************************OPEN FILE****************
Time:
Place:
Subject:
Add Stalk Here-

****************************END FILE******************

UPDATE PAGE

-------------------------------------
Member Of The Week Is Back!!!

Each Week A Subject Will Be Posted Here Along With The Information 'bout The Place They Stalked, The Subject
And The Person
Winning The Best Stalk Of The Week!!!

Stalk Of The Week
This Will Be Voted On At The End Of Each Week
(Post Stalk Here)
Subject And Place For The Week
STALKER AND MEMBER OF THE WEEK FOR:
MONTH: July
DAY:July 4th - July 11th
NAME:HilaryDuffGta
Reason: 'cause I Said So...... - The Duce

STALKER AND MEMBER OF THE WEEK FOR:
MONTH: July
DAY:July 12th - July 19th
NAME:Neon Llama
Reason: For achievin' the longest Stalk, ever: 42 game hours!!! (posted on July 8th)

Member Of The Month Is Back!!!

Each Month A Subject Will Be Posted Here Along With The Information 'bout The Place They Stalked, The Subject,
And The Person
Winning The Best Stalk Of The Month!!!

Stalk Of The Month
This Will Be Voted On At The End Of Each Month
Along With The (Post Stalk Here)
Subject And Place For The Month
--------------------------------------
Member Of The Month
Month:July
Name:Wyldone
Reason:For His Excellent Help Keeping This Thread Alive - The Duce

----------------------------------------------
NOTE:
THIS THE RANKS AND HOW TO GET THEM
1)Upstanding Citizen - 0 Stalks
2)Ignored Stalker - between 1 and 10 Stalks
3)Boring Stalker - between 11 and 20 Stalks
4)Outlaw Stalker - between 21 and 30 Stalks
5)ThuggedOut Stalker - between 31 and 40 Stalks
6)Wise Stalker - between 41 and 50 Stalks
7)Silent Stalker - between 51 and 60 Stalks
8)Invisible Stalker - between 61 and 70 Stalks
9)Hired Stalker - between 71 and 80 Stalks
10)Stalker - between 81 and 90 Stalks
11)Orginal Stalker - between 91 and 100 Stalks
12)National Stalker - between 101 and 110 Stalks
13)International Stalker - between 111 and 120 Stalks
14)World Known Stalker - between 121 and 130 Stalks
15)Legendary Stalker - Must Be Inducted

Gangs Defouled So Far

The G.S. Jet Pack Club

The Dodo CLub

G.S. Mass Destruction Club

G.S.Bike Club

More Coming Soon???

Did you know that G.S.S. is the longest livin' GTA San Andreas Forum club ever? Oh yeah! We also won the first and only title for GTA SA Forum's BEST CLUB!!! That's quite the reputation to live up to and keep! It's all thanx to our many great Grove Street Stalkerz that have been there, keepin' us alive by stalkin' and postin' em up, along with feedback, suggestions, comments of every kind and so on and so forth! We owe a HUGE thanx to all the Grove Street Stalkerz that keep G.S.S. alive! Take a bow out there!!!

In addition, G.S.S. recently received some fantastic news! We all know that GTA IV, comin' out for PS3 and XBox360, will have the most interactive pedestrians 'n engines to run them. They will be havin' more detailed conversations, shoppin', smokin' cigarettes, talkin' on cell phones 'n pay phones 'n so much more!

In light of this fact, G.S.S.' Leader Wyldone (that's me ) has full permission to start 'n head up as Boss of the very first Official GTA IV Stalkin' League, all influenced by the great activity 'n people at G.S.S., with all the Leaders, Co-Leaders, Partners-in-Crime, etc. that you see her, all doin' their job for GTA IV as well!

So join us today! Join us, and become a Grove Street Stalker! All it takes is one official stalk and you're in! See what happens! Achieve braggin' rights! Be a part of the first Official GTA IV Stalkin' League (not the name...that's still TBD)! Join up and see how interestin' and well-worth it, plus rewardin' it really is to be a Stalker!

G.S.S. 4 LIFE!!! NOW 'N FOREVER!!! - Wyldone

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 08 at 5:38pm
The Duce

I've Noticed that theres 2 copycat(no offense) G.S.S in bot hthe xbox360 and the PS3 versions of the forum

Sep 27, 08 at 11:11pm
Bandito

i remeber the first version, now every one left.

Sep 27, 08 at 10:09pm
HilaryDuffGta

yea same here...i actully bumped it up the other day since i had did those stalks..

Sep 27, 08 at 9:02pm
The Duce

I've been busy with football practice lately, but i didnt even think this was still active after GTA IV came out

Sep 24, 08 at 8:24pm
HilaryDuffGta

Got a few Stalks i'm going to do when i log back on at the libary i am debating trying to get this going again but duece and wyl arent on a lot so i dont know if i'll be able to since they started it...will post again when i return

Ok i have time now so i am going to post the stalks i did last night after i went thru and worked on my kill file.....i did pretty much 1 in each area so i'll start now......

Stalk Number 1

Los Santos
Stalked-Black man in orange

The Stalk started Right in the home on Grove Street..I had just come out from The Pad after going in to change my clothes from a trip back from Clucking Bell..I had noticed the Orange guy and figured hey why not i need something to pass the time...I walk across the street and let him get a bit ahead of me cause i was holding my desert eagle and didnt want to freak him out and have him run...

so he continues walking down towards binco and luckily i have most of that area taken over i believe so no worries about Ballas or anything like that trying to take me out..
He continues to walk down the street towards the gym and heading back down grove street and i continue to wait hoping something will happen as i dont like to kill them at all..But as he kept walking i was a bit ahead and quite often there are car chases going up and down the street usually around the area of Grove street and usually eitheir down near the gym and around East beach...Well Some Gs homies were doing something that caused the cops to go after them..well they were driving crazy and had missed the guy but just like gta three for some reason they jump in front of the car and well Gs missed him but the cop car didnt and he went flying up in the air...

Dead

Stalk over....

Stalk 2...

San fierro...

I had just come out of The Driving school from working on some medals...as i walked down the street going towards zero's shop to get the cash from there i noticed one of the mexican looking characters (i dont go thru san feirro a lot)
He continues to walk down the street and basically goes up and down the streets and always ends up coming back to where the garage is...

he keeps walking down towards where you blow up the meth factory in that one mission and this goes on for about 5 minutes with him just walking around a bit and i get annoyed some..and let my gun fire off in the air which scares him and he runs and i start to catch up with him but end up getting hit by a car and i lose site of him...

Stalk over

Not a lot of time let so i cant post stalk number 3

I'd like to get this thread rolling again if you want to join feel free just post a stalk...i'll try to keep up with things if i can i need to see if chiro is cool with it

This message was merged with other messages by ChiroVette (moderator)

Aug 05, 08 at 11:01pm
Frazeb

PICS OF WHAT? OH BAD IMAGE, BAD IMAGE! GET OUT OF MY HEAD FREAKY IMAGE! I KNOW! *Hits head with hammer like when he went crazy and tried to take over GTA SA forum* Hey does anyone remember my small war with Demonic sword5667? That was fun! Man this thread is just a spam palace now!

Aug 05, 08 at 2:06am
Bandito

quote demonic sword5567
there were i remember kyleranden posting a few.

2 pics?

Aug 05, 08 at 1:40am
Demonic Sword

there were i remember kyleranden posting a few.

Aug 05, 08 at 1:15am
Frazeb

I didn't see any pics!

Aug 05, 08 at 1:13am
Demonic Sword

quote Bandito
the assasination club was a lie, but this is true, not a lie, why would people write that much to lie?
assasination club wasn't a lie some people gave pics.