Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 26, 08 at 9:43pmKrunal

Hey all, thought I might as well create this forum. Just to let you know that the title of "Resistance 2" will change as soon as it's official name (such as "Resistance 2: Rise of Man" or whatever it is called is relevealed

Anyway, I'm Krunal, a big fan and player of the game

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 11 at 10:53pm
Agent Mo

Ello Darsh Unfortunately this forum is completely dead, even the Resistance 3 forum isn't too active

Aug 23, 11 at 12:57pm
DarshD

Hi everyone! I'm DarshD and I'm helpful medic and good at all co-op classes.I'm a great marksman user in the competitive matches.

And mention your NeoName and Resistannce 2 when adding me, My PSN is- DarshD555.

PSN region- EU-India, GMT+05:30

Jun 13, 09 at 4:07pm
Jetzman

Hi im jetzman add im_LEAN i always use special ops and i consider myself a good special ops player

Apr 25, 09 at 11:06pm
Roy

I'm Sonic Wave, you can find me in various forums on neoseeker. I just rented this game a day or so ago. I haven't really played much of it.

PSN: SonicXWave

Feb 23, 09 at 7:05am
Avader28

Avader here (that's just my game name).

I absolutely like this resistance series (I've actually only got R2 though, still good) and i plan on getting R3 if there is one.

Co-op and Competitive mode are way better if you play it online (Competitive obviously, you can't play that mode anywhere else).

Jan 15, 09 at 10:30pm
Gazza

Hey im Gazza1. Resistance 2 is an awesome game.
My PSN is Gazzaboi2k8

Dec 21, 08 at 4:31pm
pearce3

Hey pearce3 here .. resistance 1 was ok but i wasn't keen with the online but from what i've heard resistance 2 online is a lot better.

Dec 16, 08 at 9:34pm
zacharei

Hi, I'm Zach. I'm new to the series, but I bought Resistance 2, after wanting to play a new FPS. I'll be buying the original Resistance, because the second one was so good.

PSN is Zachareias.

Dec 05, 08 at 12:01am
R1DDL3S

Hey all, I am R1DDL3S a fan of the series without a PS3

Nov 27, 08 at 8:11pm
Krunal

Whoop-di-doo. I got Resistance 2 in the mail today, and damn is it fun. I've been playing it ever since I got home, with an hour lunch break and that's about it... going to take a rest for the time being now. I've nearly finished the campaign mode, but I can't wait to take up the Co-op mode again.... I'm Krunal btw