Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resistance 2 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 26, 08 at 9:43pmKrunal

Hey all, thought I might as well create this forum. Just to let you know that the title of "Resistance 2" will change as soon as it's official name (such as "Resistance 2: Rise of Man" or whatever it is called is relevealed

Anyway, I'm Krunal, a big fan and player of the game

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 11 at 10:53pm
Agent Mo

Ello Darsh Unfortunately this forum is completely dead, even the Resistance 3 forum isn't too active

Aug 23, 11 at 12:57pm
DarshD

Hi everyone! I'm DarshD and I'm helpful medic and good at all co-op classes.I'm a great marksman user in the competitive matches.

And mention your NeoName and Resistannce 2 when adding me, My PSN is- DarshD555.

PSN region- EU-India, GMT+05:30

Jun 13, 09 at 4:07pm
Jetzman

Hi im jetzman add im_LEAN i always use special ops and i consider myself a good special ops player

Apr 25, 09 at 11:06pm
Roy

I'm Sonic Wave, you can find me in various forums on neoseeker. I just rented this game a day or so ago. I haven't really played much of it.

PSN: SonicXWave

Feb 23, 09 at 7:05am
Avader28

Avader here (that's just my game name).

I absolutely like this resistance series (I've actually only got R2 though, still good) and i plan on getting R3 if there is one.

Co-op and Competitive mode are way better if you play it online (Competitive obviously, you can't play that mode anywhere else).

Jan 15, 09 at 10:30pm
Gazza

Hey im Gazza1. Resistance 2 is an awesome game.
My PSN is Gazzaboi2k8

Dec 21, 08 at 4:31pm
pearce3

Hey pearce3 here .. resistance 1 was ok but i wasn't keen with the online but from what i've heard resistance 2 online is a lot better.

Dec 16, 08 at 9:34pm
zacharei

Hi, I'm Zach. I'm new to the series, but I bought Resistance 2, after wanting to play a new FPS. I'll be buying the original Resistance, because the second one was so good.

PSN is Zachareias.

Dec 05, 08 at 12:01am
R1DDL3S

Hey all, I am R1DDL3S a fan of the series without a PS3

Nov 27, 08 at 8:11pm
Krunal

Whoop-di-doo. I got Resistance 2 in the mail today, and damn is it fun. I've been playing it ever since I got home, with an hour lunch break and that's about it... going to take a rest for the time being now. I've nearly finished the campaign mode, but I can't wait to take up the Co-op mode again.... I'm Krunal btw