Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions » Final Fantasy Tactics : WOL. Letter Game Version 1! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jan 25, 08 at 4:58amRagnarok352

This games easy to understand but its fun , heres how it works.

Ill start the game of by saying a word relating to FFT:WOL
Ex. the word is Ramza, The main character of the story and a part of the Bevoulve Family.
Make sure you explain what your word or phrase is.

The next person's word has to start with the last letter from the last persons word

Ex. I chose RamzA <--
so the next word would have to start with A
so if the word was ramza i would say something like
Abilities : the main fighting weapon in the game.Anyone can use any ability.S would have to be the start of the next word.

Rules:
1.No double posting
2.The word has to be related to FFT:WOL
3.Try not to use the same word twice.
4.Make sure you explain what your word is , someone might not know what it is.
EDIT: 5.Before making another post wait atleast till 2 other ppl have posted before you make another post.

Ill start the game , The word is

Chemist , one of the basic jobs in fft that uses items to heal your allies , a very useful class as a secondary ability or just to use primarily.

T is next.

This message was edited by ragnarok352 on Jan 24 2008.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 05, 12 at 7:48pm
Quetzalcoatl

Ivalice is the continent indeed Miragedres . Anyways, E is for Eldibus, the main Zodiac boss and he is located in Midlight Deep dungeon.

Jul 05, 12 at 5:02pm
Miragedres

C is for Cloud Strife. He is in this game, right? Otherwise my Nintendo arse does not belongeth hither Epoch.

Wait. Is the world still Ivalice? Then I would go with that one.

Jul 05, 12 at 4:47pm
ThornSnyder

quote kaijudo
quote Epoch
K is for Kiyomori, a Samurai sword that when its power is released, grants protect and shell status to everyone in like a 3 or 4 square radius.

alphador, GrEyCrEsT, Kakarot, ThornSnyder, kaijudo, Miragedres, care to join us for a few?
I wish I could, but I haven't played the game to know any relevant words.
Partially the same as Kai, Epoch, but in my case I've never even heard of FF:Tactics Sorry.

Jul 05, 12 at 3:56pm
kaijudo

quote Epoch
K is for Kiyomori, a Samurai sword that when its power is released, grants protect and shell status to everyone in like a 3 or 4 square radius.

alphador, GrEyCrEsT, Kakarot, ThornSnyder, kaijudo, Miragedres, care to join us for a few?
I wish I could, but I haven't played the game to know any relevant words.

Jul 05, 12 at 3:48pm
Epoch

Jul 05, 12 at 2:39pm
Quetzalcoatl

N is for Naragok, a sword with weak stat but the ability that could turn the attacked character to a frog. The sword can be poached from swines and its best used as the secondary weapon in a dual wielded character considering its weak stats but yet powerful ability.

Jul 04, 12 at 6:56pm
Epoch

Escutcheon; The first / weakest shield you can get

Jun 22, 12 at 1:44am
Quetzalcoatl

l is for levitate, an ability that is useful in swamp areas and against traps.

Jun 21, 12 at 6:37am
Hi...

Necrohol of Mullonde,a dimension of where Ramza go.

Farewell thread,farewell!

Mar 10, 08 at 3:01pm
MLMaestro

LOL! Not another 'E' again... =p

E is for Enlighten, an Orator skill which decreases the target's Faith by 20 points.

N is next.