Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island » General Discussions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 27, 02 at 3:46pmJeevan

Use this thread for generic discussions. Discuss the game and the series, Game Boy Advance games, action games or whatever springs to mind

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 29, 09 at 3:11pm
angelting

Lifeless? Maybe I think.
But it seems its lifeless in the starting not only when Yoshi's Island DS come out.

Dec 15, 08 at 2:10am
Tycrazy710

OH MY GOD, OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

It's great to be albe to visit this forum again, without double posting that is.

Hello Everyone who posts here.

STEELERS WIN!!!

quote DinoYoshi
quote Bardock007

Yeah this game is very fun, but it is a little bit easy. I love the graphics and the music.

I agree. I think they might of ruined it with Yoshi's Island DS
it has fun challenges, with hard mode, and sice Yoshi's Island DS came out this forum has been lifeless.

Dec 14, 08 at 8:12pm
DinoYoshi

quote Bardock007
Yeah this game is very fun, but it is a little bit easy. I love the graphics and the music.
I agree. I think they might of ruined it with Yoshi's Island DS

Dec 10, 03 at 12:02am
Griffith Hawkins

but its also not great, because nintendo is making more money off of previsouly released games. Either way, I'll most likely buy this game, just to add to my inventory, i dont have a mario game yet, so this one looks fun, i think ill buy it.

Nov 03, 03 at 2:09am
Gotenks

the graphics and music are the best it's just so great there making the Super Nintendo games of Mario on GBA.

Oct 29, 03 at 2:55am
Bardock007

Oct 27, 03 at 5:26pm
Gotenks

Yea this game is worth getting it's very fun you have to get it.

May 24, 03 at 10:04pm
bazthegreatest

is this game worth gettin cos ive heard good things about this game and im looking for a new and good gba game

Apr 28, 03 at 12:01am
Gregory2590

I beaten the whole game.

Apr 17, 03 at 6:39pm
UltimateSonic

i like the bosses in this game!!
they grow very big and the final bowser boss is pretty hard fotr the first time!!!!