Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom 2 » Shadow in the Snow.... Khezu... how to beat it? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Forum Information regarding Rules, Thread Index, etc., can be found in the Hunter's Guild Centre.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jan 18, 08 at 5:04pmsora_kairi_riku_FAN

how to kill this worm-headed wyvern?? im really getting angry! I must kill him, so please tell me how -_-

This message was edited by sora_kairi_riku_FAN on Jan 18 2008.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 14, 14 at 5:46pm
Bryan Carrillo

Any weapon is good to use if you train and become a master at it like me with light bowguns I'm not mater but its my specialty

Mar 14, 14 at 5:35pm
Bryan Carrillo 10480

Hey I'm new

Mar 14, 14 at 5:24pm
Bryan Carrillo

How do i kill rathalos

Nov 25, 13 at 3:30pm
samuel

Which weapon is best to use in monster hunter 2 from all the weapons?

Sep 23, 12 at 1:41am
Genocide

When i was just a newbie at MHF2 i used a kut-ku bow2... )but ive finished the game and now i have tonnes of zenne the best armour and awesome weapons). The best weapon to kill it is a fire based weapon.

Aug 07, 12 at 8:30pm
catapult57

Hey guys just use a bowgun to the kut ku then find a place that you need to climb then kill the kut ku .

If you are getting hard to kill a monster try to capture it .

Jun 21, 10 at 9:33am
Kylin

quote sora_kairi_riku_FAN
how to kill this worm-headed wyvern?? im really getting angry! I must kill him, so please tell me how -_-
Create the Kut KU Stave(it's a bow).Bring every Coating that that bow could use,then wait for that blind-Sucker in the cave(area 3).U will see a tree fallen on the ground,jump on it and go to the highest point of the tree! Then all U have to do, it's wiat for the Worm head come to the cave and stand there, shoot it.Khezu can't get there, and i m not often do it, coz it's a kind of Bug.It's not so fast,but it's the easiest way,and it's not fun.
PS: DO NOT follow the khezu when she flies a way,just stand there and wait.

Jun 17, 10 at 5:54pm
torco6

quote Forum Ghost
I think you can get Flame Sacs occasionally from Trenya (The Cat at the Pokke Farm) if you send him to Forest & Hills.
You realise you need to have passed khezu to get F&H?

Anyway, the best advice I can give against khezu is to attack its legs, then when it trips slice on its head
Also, don't just spam Khezu, get 2-3 hits in then jump out of the way

Jun 17, 10 at 3:36pm
THE GREAT ONE?

I think you should try using the really long sword, its really good against him, i am a fan of great swords and died many times using it against him, the long sword can hit him on the wing when he does the electric shield stuph. I did it with the long sword on my first try, its really easy with long swords...

Mar 28, 10 at 2:51am
savco

get a light BG and crag and clust and sleep and pierce and large barrel bomb and sleep s and the stuff to make more of these things and continuously put him to sleep and plant barrel bombs and use clust when you run out of explo use peirce to put this worm back in the ground