Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility » ~*Requests, Feedback, & Suggestions*~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! If you already have this game, please check out this thread!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 14, 08 at 12:08amQuierta

Hey guys! ^__^ This thread has multiple uses:

1.) Suggestions
Do you have any suggestions for the forum? Is there anything you'd like to see that isn't already here? Let us know!

2.) Feedback
Is there anything you would like to comment on about the forum? Any concerns you would like to bring up?

3.) Questions
Are you unsure of something that belongs in the forum, and would like to make sure before posting it? Is there a general question about the site that shouldn't go in a separate thread? Post questions here!

~~~

Now then! I'm only here for a short period of time, so I have a few suggestions of my own! ^__^

1.) Forum colors! Ah yes, the amazing colors. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! Otherwise I'll go ahead and change them myself and see what you guys think about it. Or, if you really want, we can keep them default. ^__^

2.) Header and footer contest! Let's brighten this place up! ^__^

~Quierta<3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 11 at 7:21pm
Crystal Rain

Hey everyone, for those who don't know who I am, I'm Crystal Rain, the new section moderator.

I'm new to this particular forum, but generally forums without a local moderator and with a considerable lack of activity don't get off-topic discussions. So while I don't know exactly what happened to the old one (though I can guess), I don't think we need another any time soon.

However, I would be alright in starting up/reviving a RP, provided people are actually going to participate, and join in on other on-topic conversations as well.

Oct 04, 11 at 12:55am
Jessamine

This is really, really dead...
    So dead, that it's depressing... -_-
    I don't have much to provide, but I wish I could suggest something. :S
    Just two questions:

1. What happened to the Off-Topic GD?
    2. What happened to the roleplay?

Looking back at all the older posts, it seems that those were the two things keeping this forum alive, along with some other people who just left this forum.
    So... those people who brutally abandoned this forum (you know who you are... ), come back and revive this forum that you once loved.

Aug 04, 11 at 7:48am
Quierta

Thanks ;__; That's why I didn't respond to your super nice PM.

(That and I forgot.)

Aug 04, 11 at 6:17am
Justin

Night night Quierta. You did an awesome job here and it's sad to see the inactivity stoop so low that you can no longer hold the tag. D:

In the meantime, if anyone (anyone... there?) wants to suggest or request anything for the forum, feel free to. I'll stop by from time to time making sure everything's ok, as will the section moderator.

Sep 01, 10 at 12:01am
Maria10is10

oh, Mel! That's a wonderful idea!

Favorite Bachelor:
Favorite bachelorette:

... and so on.

and most active forum member, least active, funniest...

Oooooohhh!

Such a good idea Mel! I wish I thought of it...

~Maria~

May 16, 10 at 11:00pm
Cerulean

Hm, it seems as though recent forum activity has hit a wall, and I've actually been curious about this before, but why not hold a Tree of Tranquility Forum Awards?
I'm sure it'd bring back a little activity if there were one, and some old and possibly new faces might show up to participate.

May 13, 10 at 6:32am
Exile

Thought I would improve this forum with a little post by me. This forum just became 100X better. You are welcome!

Nov 24, 09 at 1:57am
scorpiogrrl95

Eh, I guess I was just a bit ignorant to the fact that it really is a big site and that I only post in the minority of it.

So I guess getting rid of guests has two sides that I can see:

Banning- It would cut back until they realized that they would need to join.
Not Banning- If they joined, they could post constantly.

Nov 24, 09 at 1:04am
Quierta

They just want to advertise on big sites like Neo. Anything to get people to check out their stuff. They don't even pay attention where they put it :\

Nov 21, 09 at 1:20am
scorpiogrrl95

Honestly, it makes you wonder why they do it.

And no, all of the regulars are members, though some people post as guests when they can't log on.