Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MotorStorm » cool things motorstorm should have » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 07, 08 at 10:32amSnadzy

Put all your good ideas into here

my idea is - a survival mode thing , you would be in an arena with a vehicle of your choice and lots of big rigs try to blow you up , see how long you can last

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 27, 09 at 4:06am
hgtv suks

infinite boost punching others off online tutorial specialty items TROPHIES headset compatibility night races a house for a track with stairs:Pinfinite boost punching others off online tutorial specialty items TROPHIES headset compatibility night races a house for a track with stairsinfinite boost punching others off online tutorial specialty items TROPHIES headset compatibility night races a house for a track with stairs

Jun 23, 09 at 7:03am
jamesh

have races at night and have the lights work uncluding the light bars on top, and your lights dont work if you destroy them in a crash

Oct 23, 08 at 11:35pm
chip2257

Offline 2/4 player! Thats all it needed!!!!!

Aug 27, 08 at 2:44pm
TheGazmeister1989

Offline Multiplayer Would Be Good.
Weather Sounds Cool Aswell, Like Rain And Stuff. Wonder If That Will Be Included In Motorstorm 2?

Jul 20, 08 at 2:37am
Thestrangeone

yeah it would be cool if it rained and the ground slowly became softer and stuff like that. it would also be alot better with a 2 or more player mode.

Feb 25, 08 at 6:14pm
Z e r 0

Opponents who don't even wanna win the race and just take you out for the hell of it.

Feb 15, 08 at 6:22pm
pearce3

yh weather would be good lol and i like the idea of the demoltion derby

Jan 16, 08 at 4:47pm
stetlfc

quote slumpy monkey
pole dancers

i agree with this legend lol

Jan 12, 08 at 12:13pm
Klunk

A more active forum.

Jan 12, 08 at 8:48am