Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed » The Real Assassins Brotherhood » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 08 at 5:06pmAJ6000

I dont know if anyone has done this on the forum before but this must be where they got the inspiration for the Assassins. I'm 99.9% sure it is because these guys had a stronghold at Maysaf and they supposedly killed William of Monferet who you kill during the game. They also had several failed assassination attempts on Sala Ha Din. They also tried to kill only their intended target without killing innocents and also preferred to do it in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 21, 15 at 9:20pm

Many of you question if we are insane, is it insane to strip the rights of all other men for the benefit of a few

I have no fight with the other s who say they are assassins,for all anyone knows they might be but I never said I was an original assassin only a new brotherhood with the same principle s of the brotherhoods that came before

To join email minyardjustin369@yahoo

Feb 21, 15 at 11:53am
The leuage of watche

To any that are interested .I am a leader of a team of others we based ourselves of the game we have acted as vigilantes and as thieves. I am looking for something bigger for my team. Please contact me at paranoidol1v3r@outlook.com. Farewell untill you contact me.

Feb 11, 15 at 2:50pm
Arno Victor Dorian

quote Sneaky ninja 38
Hey. So ya. please assassins contact me and my friends. I am the oldest in my group ( 13 ) and the rest are 12 we are all young but understand alot of things. If we do get to join the creed and protect the world in which all inocent beings live and walk about we will be the proudest kids and will fight for honor and respect. I just have this feeling in which I am destined to do great things and have an adventure. I cant explain these things. But please respond assassins.

Feb 11, 15 at 2:45pm
Arno Victor Dorian

quote bob jones
"If you are who you say you are emir then you are very mistaken. The brotherhood has found you and intend to come after you. That is assuming that you are in fact part of us. which this next question will answer. Do you serve in the dark to save the light from that which consumes all men and drives them not of contempt or anarchy?" I would like to join the cause. If you give me a chance I will be worthy of the assassins. I know it isn't a game. I wanna join

Do not assume that you are one of us because you think you know the ancient readings taken from the scrolls of Anutkahm. We are Everywhere and we are always watching."

please. who ever you are who said these words. i would like to join the brotherhood. please send me an email @ (Removed)
i am very intrested in these words. ive been upsesed with finding the assassins and joining them. PLEASE REPLY ASSASSINS!!!!
i want to help fight the templars (i know who the modern day ones are)
and i want to join.

Feb 06, 15 at 10:26am
hesam

and what if I want to join to the brotherhood?

Jan 27, 15 at 8:28pm

To those who wish I will offer you a place in my brotherhood to join and become an assassin send a message to minyardjustin369@yahoo.com

Jan 22, 15 at 9:26am
SpardaX

In the country I live in the regime blocks the access to Facebook and Twitter and etc.I could really appreciate an email address so that I can contact you,or a Line or Whatsapp ID.I would like to join the brotherhood.If there is a test,I'd like to take one.

Jan 17, 15 at 9:20pm
Sonsofsaul

Im a templar knight from lodge s.o.s 214# the the creed and us want the same thing do not go by what u see on the games we are against the illuminati nt with them

Jan 12, 15 at 10:13pm
Isaiah simpson

Look I hate the life I live I wish to join your guild of assassins look I will give up everything I can be trusted I will spill blood for the honor of joining I am 12 years of age like you said train while young I wish to learn the art of murder

Jan 12, 15 at 10:06pm
Isaiah simpson

quote X
I want to join, but i can not leave. there is nothing for me here. i wish to fight, and protect those i care about. i will do what ever is necessary

quote Vale_
I realize this thread is quite old, and I apologize for bringing it up. However, those of you that seek truth, and purpose, may come to me.

Cryptic posts from people, claiming they are part of the Brotherhood, or any assassin group, are not. As pointed out by some other people in the thread. We do face a major problem. It isn't one just in one country, but all countries. Freedom has long been gone, you've just been living with the idea that you're free. I can understand your desire, to not want to be ruled over by men with no concern for your well being... only theirs.

Assassinations done today aren't simply used with guns. By any means. Hidden blades are still used. Sometimes, guns are messy. You grow up, go to college, get a job, get married, own a house, have kids, grow old, spend time with grandchildren, and die. You're born into believing this is the way it has to be. Is that a life everyone wants? Is that a life you want? It's what's expected of you, now. This is your society.

Taking a life isn't always a bad thing. Think of it this way. When you have a problem, you do what needs to be done to solve it. If Hitler was killed by a 13-year-old, would you tell another 13-year-old that they shouldn't have the desire to kill people? They have the desire to change the world, as you all should. The state of the world is atrocious.

Assassins generally begin their training at a young age.

For those who want to become Assassins... I will not judge you. If you have some natural skills, I can work with you. If you're heavily out of shape, get in shape, first. You may contact me, if you wish to join... but understand this: Once you're here, you may not leave. If you cannot be devoted, you are not wanted. If you betray us, you betray yourself.

If you can seek me out, you will pass the first test. I'm not that hard to find.

Juniech kval untehhret.
I want to join, but i can not leave. there is nothing for me here. i wish to fight, and protect those i care about. i will do what ever is necessary