Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed » The Real Assassins Brotherhood » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 08 at 5:06pmAJ6000

I dont know if anyone has done this on the forum before but this must be where they got the inspiration for the Assassins. I'm 99.9% sure it is because these guys had a stronghold at Maysaf and they supposedly killed William of Monferet who you kill during the game. They also had several failed assassination attempts on Sala Ha Din. They also tried to kill only their intended target without killing innocents and also preferred to do it in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 18, 14 at 1:39am
Misato

Wasn't that Phoenix guy the one who pepper sprayed a bunch of teenagers listening to music too loud because he thought there was a brawl and he ended up getting unmasked on TV and fired from his job? Not really the best guy to base your hopes for success on.

Sep 15, 14 at 4:27pm
Real_superhero

Instead, we can all be superheroes!! Those ( unlike the brotherhood ) are real. Seriously! Anyone heard of Phoenix jones? He was a real life superhero. I'm starting my own superhero team if anyone else wants to join. They say its impossible, but I say putting a mask on and helping people IS possible. Again, if anyone wants to join my team, let me know.
-Ghost

Sep 06, 14 at 12:21am
Misato

I'm sorry Wakaman but there is only a brotherhood for assassin pirates, not pirate assassins.

Sep 02, 14 at 11:42am
Wakaman

There was never a brotherhood, just childish roleplaying faigts who have nothing better to do than proclaim themselves as grand wizards on a forum about the video game.

Except for me, I was always a pirate assassin. It's true I bought the new game and everything.

quote Wakaman
All my life I always wanted to be a pirate assassin. Living large, sailing the seven seas with my mates, getting that booty, warping into my ancestor's memories, parkour flipping, dagger shanking, ya know. I feel it's my calling.

If you guys are out there, I'm ready to join your Brotherhood of pirate assassins. Find me.

Aug 31, 14 at 5:49pm
I'm the $!#@

James Bond008 is right, the brotherhood is over...

Aug 08, 14 at 8:53am
James bond 008

Honestly guys, u need to understand this one thing. If the assassins creed video games series didn't exist, then neither would this thread. The only reason you guys WANT to be real assassins, is because of the video game series. So just stop, you've embarrassed yourself enough by now.

Aug 06, 14 at 11:38am
I0Lei

quote Misato
quote I0Lei
quote Dylan Rhodes
quote Misato
quote I0Lei
quote Dylan Rhodes
I am a real assassin. I understand that this brotherhood is fake. I plan for the real brotherhood to be reborn. I will not accept nerds, or fakes. I am not fake either, I have trained myself to fight and do parkour for several years. If any real assassins want to join me just let me know. The real brotherhood shall be reborn!
-Dylan Rhodes
If you fence, what sword is your favorite to fence with? Do you slash of a fencing sword?
Use a claymore when fencing. They never expect that
No disrespect or anything, but thats the first thing on this website thats made me laugh. You know, besides how fake these other people are.
Sorry.. for missing this opportunity. But I agree best answer ever.. CLAYMORE! I am still amazed that this thread is still alive.
Assassin's Thread Never Dies best thread on Neo 2014 to Infinity

Well the last time on this thread they were talking about killing the president or someone very important. That was about a year ago.... or two..

Aug 05, 14 at 12:25am
Misato

quote I0Lei
quote Dylan Rhodes
quote Misato
quote I0Lei
quote Dylan Rhodes
I am a real assassin. I understand that this brotherhood is fake. I plan for the real brotherhood to be reborn. I will not accept nerds, or fakes. I am not fake either, I have trained myself to fight and do parkour for several years. If any real assassins want to join me just let me know. The real brotherhood shall be reborn!
-Dylan Rhodes
If you fence, what sword is your favorite to fence with? Do you slash of a fencing sword?
No disrespect or anything, but thats the first thing on this website thats made me laugh. You know, besides how fake these other people are.
Sorry.. for missing this opportunity. But I agree best answer ever.. CLAYMORE! I am still amazed that this thread is still alive.
Assassin's Thread Never Dies best thread on Neo 2014 to Infinity

Aug 04, 14 at 12:13pm
I0Lei

quote Dylan Rhodes
quote Misato
quote I0Lei
quote Dylan Rhodes
-Dylan Rhodes

Aug 03, 14 at 6:39pm
Tired of this

Alright alright.

Justin Minyard, you are in Geronimo's Brotherhood, should probably at least ask before going on and starting your own. After all he allowed you to recruit anybody you wanted.

Edward Jones, we all know you're fake. Just a very simple way to prove it is that you actually believe that "Nothing is true, Everything is permitted" is the real Assassin's creed.

-_- guy who claimed to kill Edward, very funny. Actually not at all. You're fake, it's obvious. Not only is this my first death threat, but even if you were real it would be pretty damn hard to get me.

Dylan Rhodes, if you claim to be a real Assassin then stop. You as well are fake. Now if you are saying you wish to start the Order up again, then you should know they're already started and operational. All you can do is leave some contact info. if you want and MAYBE you will be contacted by them.

Seriously guys this is getting annoying. You're all stupid to still be here, and it seems just stupid in general. Your lies are pathetic. Just stop