Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed » The Real Assassins Brotherhood » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 08 at 5:06pmAJ6000

I dont know if anyone has done this on the forum before but this must be where they got the inspiration for the Assassins. I'm 99.9% sure it is because these guys had a stronghold at Maysaf and they supposedly killed William of Monferet who you kill during the game. They also had several failed assassination attempts on Sala Ha Din. They also tried to kill only their intended target without killing innocents and also preferred to do it in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 16 at 2:45pm
lwb2012

Not gonna lie here. On July 28th I posted I had a "ancestor" or "ancestors" who where Assassins in France. I would like to take note I wish I had just kept my mouth shut. I am on the run, constantly looking everywhere I go for cameras before I sleep, and I am also in case it isn't obvious being hunted like a animal. My father, brother, and mother are dead, I watched while I hid in the closet as these "cloaked men" stabbed and tortured my family for information on the whereabouts as to where I am, what we knew of them, and other horrible stuff I wish I could forget but can't, and will never be able to. I have been shot at, stabbed by someone I foolishly got to close to, and robbed of my humanity. So many people here want to join these Assassins, and look what it got me into, hunted like a animal. Might as well be a Assassin.. But I am not only my ancestor is and for that I am to pay. Please watch what you post on these forums and websites, because you don't know who or what is watching.

Feb 02, 16 at 9:03am
Seldom

You didn't even spell Achilles right, you're definitely not an assassin.

Feb 02, 16 at 3:02am
Achillies Ma'Gah

Emir you do not seek the truth we are after you, We do not shine our blade upon the innocent but beware.

Feb 01, 16 at 10:50pm
Misato

What is your Agility level you need a high Agility before you can train. Having high combat stats and a high Thieving level will help too.

Feb 01, 16 at 6:24pm
alexandermorales

I want to become an assassin I want to know the truth all I think of is becoming an assassin

Jan 26, 16 at 11:12pm
Mr.Malgus

Yeah, the assassins have a video game. The Templars have a website. Your all looking for the wrong things in the wrong place on this forum.

Jan 04, 16 at 9:16pm
Robert Wesley Bozema

I'm not sure how old this thread is, but I am 23, I have been in the Army, I know what that's about. If I could, I would be an Assassin. I would love to go and protect not only the ones that I love but also innocent people in general. Being in the Military is being controlled, however, I feel as though being an Assassin is also being controlled. Being controlled is not necessarily a bad thing.

Being controlled teaches you discipline. Teaches you how to react under pressure. As well as many other things. You will need a teacher in order for you to become a great Assassin, which means, in a sense, you will be controlled.

As for the killing of people(s), I must agree it can not be an easy thing to do seeing as how I have never done it, I can not relate. However, there are other ways to corrupt a government other than killing, as in hacking. The world needs smarts and brute. But I also believe that when it comes to being a sort of vigilante, as a modern Assassin would be, you would have no need to kill but only hold the people responsible so that the proper authorities can deal with the accused in the correct manner. I am no genius, nor am I part of the Assassin brotherhood, but this is my 2 cents worth.

Dec 27, 15 at 2:29am
Blah Blah

I facepalmed so many times whilst reading this, I mean come on even if the Assassins Order were real they wouldn't be you guys. You're more illiterate than a five year old smoking weed and you don't have the slightest idea of what posting something like that would do. If Assassins are real then so are Templars and they're far more advanced and would find you like it was child's play.

Plus, the Assassins and the Templars are both fools and don't see the greater good of the world. What we need to do is form a new order. All I want to know is who's with me.

Dec 26, 15 at 11:35pm
Misato

quote John Egbert
quote Misato
I am head of Personnel with the Assassins Brotherhood. You need to have at least 5 years assassination experience, 3 professional and personal references, and meet our baseline requirements to be considered for an interview for an internship with our globally renowned elite organization. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
That's pointless. Fakes like almost everyone else on this website will just lie to you about it. But hey, that'll just make this all even more pathetically hilarious XD

Also "like almost everyone else" I think you mean "actually everyone".

Dec 26, 15 at 8:13pm
John Egbert

Plus the people on here that say "I'm ready to be an assassin, I've practiced pickpocketing for a long time!" Like come on. You guys obviously are (no offense) some of the dumbest people alive. You don't need to know how to pickpocket to be an assassin, that's just in the video games so that you can get money. Pathetic.

quote Misato
I am head of Personnel with the Assassins Brotherhood. You need to have at least 5 years assassination experience, 3 professional and personal references, and meet our baseline requirements to be considered for an interview for an internship with our globally renowned elite organization. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
That's pointless. Fakes like almost everyone else on this website will just lie to you about it. But hey, that'll just make this all even more pathetically hilarious XD

This message was merged with other messages by Iscariot (moderator)