Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed » The Real Assassins Brotherhood » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 08 at 5:06pmAJ6000

I dont know if anyone has done this on the forum before but this must be where they got the inspiration for the Assassins. I'm 99.9% sure it is because these guys had a stronghold at Maysaf and they supposedly killed William of Monferet who you kill during the game. They also had several failed assassination attempts on Sala Ha Din. They also tried to kill only their intended target without killing innocents and also preferred to do it in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 18, 14 at 10:07pm
Kai_Omen

Vale I have contacted you. I have slight hand to hand combat training. I have learned to throw knives. I know swords. I am waiting for your response.

Dec 17, 14 at 3:50pm
FML

Holy shit, none of these guys are killers, Assassins, or Templars!

I can say that somebody from this forum WAS honest and was rewarded with what he strived for. But you have all forgotten him, the one who never claimed to be a true Assassin, or even know everything, but to want to help.

You're disgracing the Assassin name. Stop

Dec 04, 14 at 4:01am
Hashashanim

Christians and Templars aka illuminati these days still haven't changed

Dec 03, 14 at 3:48am
Hashashanim

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
So I would like to say to my fellow "Assassins" why do you say that you are an "Assassin" when firstly you are not using our correct name used by our leader in masyaf and also i have never seen you before.

Nov 30, 14 at 10:44am
I0Lei

quote Misato
quote Seldom
this has gotten so *bleep*ing sad
I love this thread.
Yes, let's start a drinking game... each time a person claims that their an assassin take a shot of alcohol. Strong 60% alcohol content Vodka or Baijiu is recommended, maybe not that strong if you want to read this entire thread and not pass out.

Nov 27, 14 at 8:02pm
(Unknown)

I hear you grand master. We understand she I'd important to you, and we will try our best. But we can't do anything until we are given proper intel. We have no clue where she could be on this planet. Do you have any ideas where she could be? And what is her actual name?

Nov 25, 14 at 2:15am
Misato

quote Seldom
this has gotten so *bleep*ing sad
I love this thread.

Nov 21, 14 at 1:54am
Seldom

Voidmon, you know there are RP threads on this site if you wanna act out some Templar fantasy.

Please stop, it's getting really sad now.

Nov 21, 14 at 1:09am
Voidmon

quote Grand Master (offici
Greetings, Voidmon

I trust you are doing well these days? Of course you may not remember me, but I remember you. We met once, a very long time ago. You must have been about three years of age at the time, if memory serves. We have been watching you since the day you were born, the second of January, 1995. Addington hospital in Durban, if I am not mistaken. We have our reasons for observing you but you will never find out, unless such an occasion arises that your destiny should be revealed. Just know that we are always watching you.

If you had been born a boy, you would have inducted into our order without hesitation. But, alas, some things are never meant to be. One of my men say you were injured in a scooter accident a few years ago as well as a quad accident a few years before that. I have been told that your injuries were not serious, and of that, I am glad to hear.

Rest assured, you have been forgiven. You are lucky to have friends in such high places. Why do you think you have been able to get away with almost anything? Luck? No, it was us all along.

(unknown), have you spoken with my daughter yet?

Grand Master of the Templar order.
Are you serious!? If you are who you say you are, then why is it that you haven't approached me yet? Why haven't you been there when I needed you most?

Nov 19, 14 at 11:11am
Grand Master (offici

Greetings, Voidmon

I trust you are doing well these days? Of course you may not remember me, but I remember you. We met once, a very long time ago. You must have been about three years of age at the time, if memory serves. We have been watching you since the day you were born, the second of January, 1995. Addington hospital in Durban, if I am not mistaken. We have our reasons for observing you but you will never find out, unless such an occasion arises that your destiny should be revealed. Just know that we are always watching you.

If you had been born a boy, you would have inducted into our order without hesitation. But, alas, some things are never meant to be. One of my men say you were injured in a scooter accident a few years ago as well as a quad accident a few years before that. I have been told that your injuries were not serious, and of that, I am glad to hear.

Rest assured, you have been forgiven. You are lucky to have friends in such high places. Why do you think you have been able to get away with almost anything? Luck? No, it was us all along.

(unknown), have you spoken with my daughter yet?

Grand Master of the Templar order.