Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed » The Real Assassins Brotherhood » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 08 at 5:06pmAJ6000

I dont know if anyone has done this on the forum before but this must be where they got the inspiration for the Assassins. I'm 99.9% sure it is because these guys had a stronghold at Maysaf and they supposedly killed William of Monferet who you kill during the game. They also had several failed assassination attempts on Sala Ha Din. They also tried to kill only their intended target without killing innocents and also preferred to do it in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 03, 15 at 7:10pm
j

j

Sep 03, 15 at 7:06pm
Opinion

"Even if all our history is gone, there will still be someone to create our creed again" (paraphrased)

real or not, it will become.

man is dire need of regulation from the hatred of its own existence.

Man thinks of itself based on individuality.

man must see that we are a species that needs to survive together.

no matter the time, there will always be those of us that will notice that mankind will need protection from its own.

In order to fight evil, there will be those who dedicate themselves to the need to preserve our history and forever keep hope in survival of our kind.

The Brotherhood is a standing point for those who want to make a different in society and protect the value of ourselves.

We are for the greater of mankind.

Aug 26, 15 at 11:16pm
Libertatis

It has been so long since the last post but once again i must say,can i please join the brotherhood? i have seen what corruption and dictatorship does to this world and i hate the fact that most people just ignore this and aren't willing to act in order to stop it. Ignorance is bliss.

Jul 25, 15 at 6:36pm
A

quote Wolf_
147258369, you were once part of a noble group who could have given you a real chance at something great. But you have betrayed them, lost all trust and respect, and disgraced yourself and those you affiliate with
If you know so much what is the name of those who remain true to the creed. what are the initials To the name of the brotherhood that left masyaf? Do you know of what you sleek? And to miniyardjustin I'm sorry I offended you by sending you to him who considers himself king. Please forgive me. So Justin I'm sorry and wolf..prove yourself and prove why I shouldn't trust Justin. I've become more then I was but the truth is not yet clear but I will find my way through. -A

Jul 23, 15 at 11:28am
/\/\8

Are you actually real. If so I would love to initiate to join. You will probably not respond or acknowledge but if you do that would make me very happy

Jul 21, 15 at 11:36pm
MoonWatcher78

For those who find a persons ideals delusional, consider this: at one time it was delusional for a woman to think she had the right to vote in the USA. It was delusional for the colonies to rise up against the English and denounce king George. Many an idea was, at some point, just an ember, sitting in the the ashes of ignorance and apathy. But sooner or later that ember shall spark into a fire that will light the way for the lost and hopeless. And on that day, the corrupt will face retribution.

Jul 07, 15 at 7:03pm
Wolf_

147258369, you were once part of a noble group who could have given you a real chance at something great. But you have betrayed them, lost all trust and respect, and disgraced yourself and those you affiliate with

Jun 21, 15 at 6:43pm
Hannah Steffens

quote lawrence broach
i want to be a assassin.. i wish i was born into it... if i could be reborn into it i would.. if your a real assassin my name is lawrence wayne broach jr. look me up and contact me..

i also have a ancester who was a assassin in France

This message was merged with other messages by Stitch (moderator)

Im not sure bout any assassin ppl n my family, but I wanna join a real 1. Just, disappear from my life Nd live n a HQ 4 the assassins!!!!!!

May 27, 15 at 7:47pm
beastboy2172

quote Hashashanim
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
So I would like to say to my fellow "Assassins" why do you say that you are an "Assassin" when firstly you are not using our correct name used by our leader in masyaf and also i have never seen you before.
quote Hashashanim
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
So I would like to say to my fellow "Assassins" why do you say that you are an "Assassin" when firstly you are not using our correct name used by our leader in masyaf and also i have never seen you before.
anyone who played assasins creed 1 knows that masyaf is the place where it was set. and anonymousassasin, anyone who has played assasins creed unity know that rule two was spoken to Arno during the initation (rule 1: kill no civilians, rule 2: hide in playing sight, rule 3: never compromise the brotherhood.) thanks for trying but don't really believe thatttbh I don't know alot about assasins but I will work to.become one. there starting area (masyaf) and their rules. tbh

May 27, 15 at 7:22pm
beastboy2172

I want to join the brotherhhood. im only 13 so I can't up and leave right now but I will train my hardest and do all I can to be accepted. my code is "I fight for those who fight for me.", so if the assasins are truly fighting for me...then I will dedicate my life to helping them.

P.S. my name is Ethan