Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed » The Real Assassins Brotherhood » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 08 at 5:06pmAJ6000

I dont know if anyone has done this on the forum before but this must be where they got the inspiration for the Assassins. I'm 99.9% sure it is because these guys had a stronghold at Maysaf and they supposedly killed William of Monferet who you kill during the game. They also had several failed assassination attempts on Sala Ha Din. They also tried to kill only their intended target without killing innocents and also preferred to do it in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 28, 14 at 10:42pm
Misato

quote -_-_-_-_-_-_-
In that case, you are my next target. prepare yourself
Still alive you're confirmed for worst assassin ever for all years every year forever

Jul 27, 14 at 4:38am
Seldom

quote -_-_-_-_-_-_-
mega ultra assassin

Jul 26, 14 at 8:16pm
-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jul 26, 14 at 12:42pm
Misato

quote -_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hello fellow "assassins". I just came on here to let all of u know that I have killed Edward Jones. He is no more. He was actually quite easy to track down. My point is I am hunting all of u. I'll track u down and kill u one by one just like I killed Edward Jones, whether you're fake or not. It's time all of u get prepared and protected because if your reading this, your a target. Goodbye. May god be with u all.
Come @ me bro I got 99 def u can't touch this

Jul 25, 14 at 7:04pm
-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello fellow "assassins". I just came on here to let all of u know that I have killed Edward Jones. He is no more. He was actually quite easy to track down. My point is I am hunting all of u. I'll track u down and kill u one by one just like I killed Edward Jones, whether you're fake or not. It's time all of u get prepared and protected because if your reading this, your a target. Goodbye. May god be with u all.

Jul 24, 14 at 10:11pm
Seldom

quote Edward Jones
If I were u I would quit talking s***
pls don't kill me oh master assassin

Jul 24, 14 at 1:37pm
Misato

quote Edward Jones
I am a real assassin. No doubt about it. I made my own real hidden blade, got my own outfit, and no it's not one of those video game replica costumes. And if I'm not good enough to be an assassin, then good luck finding someone who is. If I were u I would quit talking s*** about someone u don't even know and atleast act like an assassin even though you focus more on smack talkin than your own skills and training. I will be going solo unless there are some real assassins out there like me. Remember we are not murderers we are assassins, stay your blade from the innocent.

Sincerely,
Edward Jones
COSPLAY IS OKAY we won't judge you here if you dress up like the character from your video game and fail terribly at parkour

Jul 24, 14 at 10:37am
Edward Jones

I am a real assassin. No doubt about it. I made my own real hidden blade, got my own outfit, and no it's not one of those video game replica costumes. And if I'm not good enough to be an assassin, then good luck finding someone who is. If I were u I would quit talking s*** about someone u don't even know and atleast act like an assassin even though you focus more on smack talkin than your own skills and training. I will be going solo unless there are some real assassins out there like me. Remember we are not murderers we are assassins, stay your blade from the innocent.

Sincerely,
Edward Jones

Jul 23, 14 at 2:27am
Seldom

quote Edward Jones
Atleast I'm not a fake like these guys. That's all i have to say.
Here's an idea, brodude. Take the Assassin's Creed games you own, snap the discs in half. Take your computer/whatever you use to access the internet, throw it in a lake. Then, finally, go home and stop with your childish fantasy based on a *bleep*ing video game series.

Jul 23, 14 at 2:15am
Misato

There's nothing fake about these bow chika wow ow by the way I'm a top tier assassin I got 60 Attack and 99 Strength I'll dds spec you in the wilderness