Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed » The Real Assassins Brotherhood » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 08 at 5:06pmAJ6000

I dont know if anyone has done this on the forum before but this must be where they got the inspiration for the Assassins. I'm 99.9% sure it is because these guys had a stronghold at Maysaf and they supposedly killed William of Monferet who you kill during the game. They also had several failed assassination attempts on Sala Ha Din. They also tried to kill only their intended target without killing innocents and also preferred to do it in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 14 at 9:08pm

oh Edward I think I know of the people you are talking about, theirs this guy that sent a letter to the pope in Italy

Jul 09, 14 at 9:05pm

if there is anyone who would like to join Email me at www.minyardjustin369@yahoo.com and again I mean no Disrespect to you if you are the true brotherhood

Jul 09, 14 at 9:01pm

sorry if you are the real assassin brotherhood it is not my intent to be disrespectful or anything, I mean I have no knowledge if the true brotherhoods still alive, I just believe until I meet a real assassin in person The brotherhood mite of died but not there beliefs.so I started my own group

Jul 09, 14 at 1:36pm
DGWLGK

Edward Jones, first off thank you for mentioning the other false assassin group, they will be taken care of.

Now also realize that all the people who have offered to bring you into the Brotherhood are all false.

Finally, you give no info. on how to contact you so therefore is one of the reasons you are not being contacted

Jul 08, 14 at 11:44am

The sad truth for all of you is that almost certainly all of these people are fakes. And that should be apparent seeing as you're searching for a highly guarded group if it even exists on an open source. Do some digging and see if you can find something because nothing but ubisoft fans will find you on this page.

Jul 06, 14 at 10:49pm
Misato

quote Edward Jones
quote Misato
I am the leader of the Assassins. All of y'all are booted from the club the Assassins are no more. I've decided to open up a chain of premium diners. We will have both a regular menu with a vegetarian/vegan-friendly alternate. It will be stabbing-good eating.
1- you're not the leader of this brotherhood, you're too stupid to be.
2-It's not a club, It's a brotherhood. If you're going to talk s***, atleast get you're facts straight....
Being an assassin is all about redirection and misinformation. If people think you're dumb, they won't know when you're smart. It's spooky

Jul 06, 14 at 7:28pm
Edward Jones

quote Misato
I am the leader of the Assassins. All of y'all are booted from the club the Assassins are no more. I've decided to open up a chain of premium diners. We will have both a regular menu with a vegetarian/vegan-friendly alternate. It will be stabbing-good eating.
1- you're not the leader of this brotherhood, you're too stupid to be.
2-It's not a club, It's a brotherhood. If you're going to talk s***, atleast get you're facts straight....

Jun 26, 14 at 6:59pm
Misato

Jun 21, 14 at 4:58pm
Edward Jones

That would be great. Thank you!

Jun 16, 14 at 6:41pm

if you wish I can refer you to some one who can train you