Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker forums! Before you post please read the Forum Rules.

Consider <a href="http://www.neoseeker.com/members/register.html" target="_

hideOriginal Post

Jan 05, 08 at 12:35pmTay Rex

Ok this will make things easier for all of us.

Requests: Anything you want for the forum? Got an idea? Go ahead.
Suggestions: Suggest something we could have here.

The only thing I've managed to do so far is the Off-Topic GD which seems to be dead already. It's just a trial though.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 23, 12 at 11:48am
Wheat

Suggestion: Possibly a thread like Introductions but for your Sims, so it would be Introduce Your Sims where you act like your Sims or simply introduce your Sims instead of your actual self? Sorry, if anyone came up with this before me, but it's just an idea.

Mar 12, 11 at 2:54am
AquamarineLily

Male + Female picture threads :] I need to show off pictures!

Jan 16, 11 at 9:46pm
maddmad19

maybe you should add more smilies

Oct 24, 10 at 8:42am
Soda

Needs more Diamondflame here.

Sep 01, 10 at 5:43am
kellyfender

I wouldn't mind seeing a reminder to read the forum rules and guidelines thread. I've been seeing alot of "reviving old threads" and people starting games and such without asking. Especially since its been people starting basically the same game multiple times. Between that and the reviving old threads its getting a bit confusing.

Jun 06, 10 at 11:39pm
tear

[img link=]http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=31063038&op=8&o=global&view=global&subj=2232154382&id=1342834440&ref=pf[/img]

does anyone know where can i find this furniture to downoload. i had an accident with my computer and lost all my downloads...
please helpppppppppp!!!!!

Apr 16, 10 at 8:49pm
HunterKiller666

quote Adz556
Suggestions: Seperate forums for different races. I don't want to sound racist but... THEY MAKE THE FORUMS SO DAMN MESSY.
I think I know what you mean. Mixing indian curry and apple pie can make quite a mess...

quote PinkyPink
A male only picture thread would be sexiest
But hey, at least it's not RACIST, right, right? Right

Apr 16, 10 at 7:51pm
Skye

A male only picture thread would be sexiest, if you want to make a picture thread simply pm Diamondflame about it. (:

Apr 16, 10 at 7:25pm
Blush

Adz556

To your request: You could simply PM Diamondflame, asking if you could make one. It's quite simple really. You just need permission before creating threads like that.

To your feedback: Take a look again, love. I helped (:

To your suggestion: That would be considered racist and wouldn't be allowed. I'd suggest to not make comments like that on here, as you might anger people. That wouldn't be good, now would it?

Apr 16, 10 at 6:13pm
Adz556

Requests: Please can there be a male picture thread? I have some photos i'd like to share with fellow sims lovers...

Feedback: I wish people would help me regarding my squatting sim... I am very concerned for his health and no-one seems to be helping me

Suggestions: Seperate forums for different races. I don't want to sound racist but... THEY MAKE THE FORUMS SO DAMN MESSY.

Please consider what I have said. Thanks.