Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mass Effect » Kaidan or Ashley? Major spoilers!If u read this before finishing the game your life will be ruined! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Mass Effect forum! If you're new to Neoseeker, why not register?
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 05, 08 at 12:18amGeist Angel

On Virmire who'd u let live?

I picked Kaidan

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 23, 14 at 4:50pm
ANGRYWOLF

I doubt my life will be ruined.Get close to Virmire where I have to make that decision.I have 2 playthroughs going so I assume I'll just allow one on one game and switch out on the other but am not sure now.

Mar 24, 14 at 5:40am
Doommeister

I randomly choose. I use Garrus, Liara and Tali as squad mates. Unless I'm a soldier myself I never use a pure soldier.

Jun 21, 12 at 2:06pm
DeathByGaming

I just started playing a few days ago. Never really wanted to until I found out how the series ended. But when I got to that point, I saved before it happened, then picked Kaidan and made a new save, then went back to the previous save and picked Ashley. So it depends on who I want to play with at the time. I think Ashley is better in Combat, but I never have anybody but Garrus and either Tali or Liara in my squad. Garrus is almost one shot on everything with his sniper rifle with either Shredder or Armor Piercing rounds, both level VII. And Tali is the best for opening crates and terminals, and repairing the Mako, while Liara's Biotic powers are amazing. I love Singularity. I'm a Vanguard, so they are who I work best with.

Feb 02, 12 at 1:30am
Prototype

quote bladekind
I chose Ashley because honestly, I didn't feel right letting her die and Kaidan seemed like he was "ready". It was a hard choice. I still want to cry. (Not Really)
I still feel sad over that. But maybe crying is a little too much.

Feb 01, 12 at 4:23am
bladekind

I chose Ashley because honestly, I didn't feel right letting her die and Kaidan seemed like he was "ready". It was a hard choice. I still want to cry. (Not Really)

Jan 14, 12 at 2:51am
Auora

I picked Kaidan for mine

Sep 20, 11 at 11:08pm
Paranoid Android

quote BeZ
I let Ashley live since I was romancing her.
LOL, same here dude. I thought she'd be more of an important figure anyways. But Kaidan was *bleep*ing epic.

Sep 07, 11 at 8:29am
Ghetto Prince

i let kaidan live, only cos ashley shot wrex, and i didnt know anything about sex?! please elaborate on that 1 guys!!

Sep 07, 11 at 5:21am
drewfus2

I chose Kaidan. He doesn't have a family, and he was suffering from his implants. Ashley had a rather large family and was perfectly healthy. Except for being shot all the time... And I was romancing Liara, so that wasn't a factor.

Apr 01, 08 at 11:07pm
Garrus

i chose ashley because she is the only soldier on your team