Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo » Elite kills » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 04, 08 at 12:42amvdudz

I just wanted to know what stratigies people like best for killing covnant elites. i like to punch then shoot with a pistol. it works.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 23, 11 at 7:46pm
sam03

========= http://imdb.me/livefearless=========
Director Ewing Miles Brown says Sam Botta has lost 74 lbs (now 150 lbs.) for Movie Tech Studios pre-production of "Live Fearless" Sam Botta Hosts the upcoming reality TV show. in Pre-Production now with guests like Betty White, who says "Appreciate life while it's happening!" Also "get over it" (referring to aging) and "I'm swimming as fast as I can" in reference to her work.
GO To THIS LINK  http://imdb.me/livefearless

Sep 03, 10 at 8:06am
Crave

quote vdudz
I just wanted to know what stratigies people like best for killing covnant elites. i like to punch then shoot with a pistol. it works.
Stick them, headshot as much as possible, and melee.

Jul 12, 10 at 2:20pm
lionkid567

i agree with vdudz i actually just wen on neoseeker to start this thread then i thought to search it first with the blue elites you only have to hit him once and shoot him 2-4 times in my experience

Jan 13, 08 at 11:20pm
Draconis27x

i like to kill in a lethal kind of way. im mean melee in the back lethal. or rocket a ghost, or assult rifle him.

Jan 04, 08 at 12:40pm
Aelothe Ordell

1) get a couple of plasma rifles at your feet. fire at will.

2) shotgun. wait, the shotgun is in Halo, right?

3) plasma grenade his ass! (well, actually his face...)

Jan 04, 08 at 2:23am
TurMoiL911

quote vdudz
Constant stream of fire

Headshots

Sticking them

Jan 04, 08 at 12:42am
vdudz