Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road » Gogeta! (Can unlock him in the arcade mode?) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 31, 07 at 6:43amCr1mz

In another road i use gogeta as i think he is the strongest character in the entire game. Even though his stardust breaker isn't the strongest it is very useful for my combos which can take down 2 bars in split seconds. Yet i cant use him in the arcade mode or do i have to just keep trying random till i get him or janemba? If i dun use gogeta in the arcade i would be using Teen Gohan SSJ2 or Majin Vegeta. I dun feel like using them as my best still lies with gogeta. Vegito and sSJ4 Goku aren;t really good. SO can anyone tell me how to unlock gogeta in the arcade mode?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 23, 13 at 6:22pm
ac_98521

Is this a hoax? I think you can only unlock chars by another road

Jan 23, 13 at 8:52am
vishnu sagar

friends! u can get gogeta in arcade mode by playing ztrail making more than 30 crushes!!!!!

Jan 22, 13 at 10:49pm
ac_98521

quote darryl loise
hey dude how to choose the other path?,,,to unlock gogeta,,,i cant go to the boss in the chapter coz i cant choose it,,
There are times when you have to fail on some conditions or even clear conditions.

It also has something to do with choosing quests like Fight Janemba or Chase Cooler etc. on previous episodes

Sep 27, 12 at 1:23pm
darryl loise

hey dude how to choose the other path?,,,to unlock gogeta,,,i cant go to the boss in the chapter coz i cant choose it,,

Feb 16, 08 at 1:41am
playah_919

do any of you guys know how to beat the seond path on chapter 6??
im having hard time on coller broly and janemba

Jan 14, 08 at 3:33am
Cr1mz

ooo then u can just unlock super vegito and then dun choose him in super saiyan mode lor

Jan 11, 08 at 5:32am
OptimusPrime90

how do you unlock Vegito as a playable character on story mode? not super vegito just normal vegito

Jan 07, 08 at 1:54pm
Cr1mz

Yeah i managed to get him and janemba and frieza 100% full power and cell super perfect form. Hey like u said just go to the other paths. The one i took at 1st lead me to unlock vegito. the top one leads u to gogeta haha. OMG his the best

Jan 06, 08 at 9:46pm
gamenerdte

if ya chose the path where Janemba took the dragon balls and followed him you should unlock Gogeta in allmodes

Jan 04, 08 at 12:38pm
Cr1mz

I've alreay unlocked all characters in teh story mode! Now i want to unlock him and janemba in the arcade mode