Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Tidus and his Blitz Ace » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 22, 02 at 8:45pmTestament

I've heard that whom ever throws the ball at the end of his Overdrive depends on who you use more. Just wanted to know if there's any truth in this.

Who throws the ball in your game, mine is Lulu.

Also, I think another part that is affected by who you use more is in Macalania. Whom ever rides with Tidus depends on who you use more, of the girls that is.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 20, 14 at 10:08am
I have a name?!?!

This all depends on Affection Points. If you heal a character, they will rise by 1 Affection Point. If you damage a character, they will go down 1 Affection Point. The girl with the highest affection points throws the ball. If all of the girls are dead, or out of battle for some reason, the ball flies out of nowhere. There are some dialogue options out there that will increase Affection Points (i.e when Rin comes in and asks "Would that be Sir Auron by a chance?" and you select "Nope, wrong guy." It will increase Auron's Affection Points by 8 or so. In Guadosalam, Lulu will say "Don't fall in love with Yuna." Replying "You're more my type, Lulu" will increase her Affection Points by 8. Replying "Too late" will increase Yuna's Affection Points by 8.) For more, visit the page "Affection Points" at Final Fantasy Wiki.

Jun 09, 14 at 6:30pm
Mother Ranma

It's actually who likes Tidus the most. It's called Affection Mechanics. On my first playthrough I got Lulu in Macalania, this time I got Auron.

Jun 08, 14 at 7:46pm
tranvanhieu

Heal/fight together with the girl you want to throw the ball.
Attack/kill the girl who is currently throw the ball in battle to make this faster.

If you play be default (first time) and use all character, Yuna will probably be the thrower as she has higher default value.

Snowmobile (Rik or Lu): Depend on your answer (all girl related sequences) and who you use more in battle.
Lu : just talk
Rik: give Tidus a hug from the back
Nothing change in the story though.

Jun 05, 14 at 12:06am
zets

how to make yuna as a thrower?

Aug 29, 12 at 2:20am
wwwrupamborthakur2

Well, i chose Lulu and got Yuna to throw

Aug 24, 12 at 11:45am
craze101

It's Tidus's final overdrive. You have to use a total of 80 overdrives for Tidus to unlock it.

Aug 24, 12 at 11:39am
NuKe77

what is blitz ace? how do you get it?

Aug 06, 12 at 5:36pm
kelvinb108

quote Testament
She doesn't really kiss him kiss him, is more like a friendly kiss in the cheek, or I'm made to believe.
its a hug she gives him not a kiss lol as i had rikku which i thought was really weird lol

Aug 06, 12 at 5:32pm
kelvinb108

quote Testament
I've heard that whom ever throws the ball at the end of his Overdrive depends on who you use more. Just wanted to know if there's any truth in this.

Who throws the ball in your game, mine is Lulu.

Also, I think another part that is affected by who you use more is in Macalania. Whom ever rides with Tidus depends on who you use more, of the girls that is.

i had rikku in my cutscene for macalania but i never really used her to tell you the truth i thought you would just get lulu but i was wrong

Aug 21, 02 at 3:26pm
Volrath16

Let me add a little on to that too. To raise or lower someone's "affection" level for you, it takes alot of work. Also, the scene at Guadosalam where you have to choose which girl is your type, that has a large affect on it too.

Ha, I have never seen anyone but Lulu on the Snowmobile/Airship scenes, I will have to try my next time I play through.