Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
Apr 06, 09 at 10:26am
In this and the next area, ceiling traps will keep falling on you. Not only are they many, but they cause poison, too. Don't let the damage pile up. "Yay, no timer", you say? Yes, this part isn't complicated at all, except you have to check every little odd corner to find all four keys required to proceed. What follows next, though, has made many despair. The gigantic plot holes ("hey guys, let's stick together instead of split up to catch him") plus the idiotic twist ("all this for nothing!?") make this mission -- which could have been otherwise great because puzzles are cool -- *bleep*. Just don't hit your head against the wall too much. To finish this act, you need to do two things: get both keys and trap the kid. 40% players spend a hour (or more) figuring out how to do the latter. The other 60% have used a guide. Guess which one is you. Start by giving chase. Soon you'll meet a group of monsters that will drop the first key. Keep going and you'll be back where the laser fences are.Unlock the first one and step on the switch so it becomes Red / Green. Go on into the next warp, and you'll find the second group of monsters that hold the last key. Now onto the hard part. Go back to the laser fences and unlock the second one. The trick is to scare him into a specific place, then go back, change the position of one switch and retrace all your steps to find the boy trapped. Trapped means he has nowhere to go, and this won't be true for most of the act. There's always a warp or a door he can take. You have to remove these. Okay, my final clue is that you have to trap him in the Northeast between a locked door and a bridge. Make sure the switches are (from left to right) Red / Green and Red / Green. Give chase to Southeast and then all the way over to North. The door on the right is closed, and there is a warp on your left. Take it. On the new area there is a warp behind you, but don't take it. Walk towards the bridge and the kid will proceed to the next area. Then, and only then, get on that warp you just ignored instead of following him. Go all the way back to where the switches are located. Change them so that they become Green / Red and Red / Green (meaning: only step on the switch on your left). Now retrace your steps to Northeast, on to the warp, this time go across the bridge and intothe door on your right. Teleport and, if you have done everything correctly, the kid is trapped. Walk towards the bridge to finish the mission. The boss isn't hard. It's just the sour taste on your mouth that makes it bad
Jan 29, 08 at 9:34am
i never played this game in months because of this stupid kid i wanna slit his throat. thanks for sharing the video >>
Jan 09, 08 at 3:55am
[color=green][/color]I need help with the beast kid also. Do you know where i could find a walkthrough or some form os steps that is not a video:confused: My computer will not axcess youtube videos.