Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games » long jump is so hard » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 18, 07 at 3:39pmgavster123

hi i can do most of these games easy but long jump is so hard i never seem to get any where with it has any one got any tips
and what is the best charector to have when your doing archery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 14, 10 at 1:07am
1Phil68

quote The woodwork hunter
If it is true that it does not matter for all these things then what is the skill stat for?
it's for trampoline the higher the skill the less buttons and twist you have to do:)

Oct 14, 08 at 10:55pm
SonicPikachu25

Not for me.I scored,about 9.365 with Sonic,and it wan't my best!All you really have to do is get the right timing on the jump,then shake the Wii Remote and Nunchuk while on mid-air.

Oct 02, 08 at 1:04pm
Tozaki

quote 18ccc
[size=1]Mario is the best for long jump.
ORLY?

How so?

Sep 20, 08 at 7:43pm
18ccc

Mario is the best for long jump.
Obviously you need to have full speed when the speed locks. That's easy-just shake the controllers quickly. For the jump, point the remote down and flick it up slowly (most people do it too fast)and as close to the line as possible. To get a great jump, your foot needs to be on the board when you take off- that just requires practise.
When you're in mid-air shake the controllers up and down as if you're running and you'll get a slight boost. Stars will stream out of you if done correctly. Not that you can fail really.
Finally, before you run, clap six times and within a few tries you're bound to get a high score. This prohibits you from getting a really high score (ie you can't get a world wi-fi rankings record) but it will make it easier for you to get scores of 9.7<.

Hope I helped.

Sep 07, 08 at 5:48pm
visitor

Skill is not meaningless, it is just the least significant stat.
Skill characters have larger Archery crosshairs (which actually puts me off o-o), they are better at Trampoline and I think it is easier to get 10 on Vault with kill characters...
The most important stats are Speed and Power. Both are dominant in Athletics, Swimming, etc.
Stamina is good for some Athletics events, Swimming and I think maybe Rowing too?

Feb 11, 08 at 9:14pm
rozza 216

long jump is so easy ... or am i brilliant
i got a 9.310 with mario in comparison the best on wi fi ranking is 9.808

Jan 28, 08 at 3:08am
Tozaki

with trampoline i perfer to be tails as he's smaller and takes a little longer to reach the trampoline

Jan 27, 08 at 3:23pm
Amiiey

I personally dont think its too hard, its all down to timing, and not over-jumping. With archery just use anyone, its down to how you do it. Amiiey xx

Jan 26, 08 at 1:08pm
Chris

just something to make people want to be that character. it means nothing.

Jan 25, 08 at 2:03pm
The woodwork hunter

If it is true that it does not matter for all these things then what is the skill stat for?