Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Game Reviewers Gather » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 12, 07 at 11:08pmKrunal

You will have now noticed that a new forum has appeared within Site Related for User Reviewers. This forum is created for User Reviewers, unlike myself, and much more like Mishtram to gather, and get input about their user reviews. So if your a reviewer, then put your name down here, and gather around and share your expertise...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 13, 13 at 4:05pm
Chaosfire

Hello everyone, I've always been interested in professional critique and reviews, and I'd thought I'd try my hand at something. Here's my review of "Ace of Spades." How did I do?

Oct 01, 10 at 6:45pm
smithswood

Sup guys, I'm Smithswood I recently started back up writing reviews. I've also started a blog where I write reviews of games as I play them, then write up a final review and submit it to Neoseeker.

I spend most of my time comtributing to Neoseeker with boxshots, reviews, grep news - more than I actually post so you probably don't really know who I am.

So check out my reviews, I'm currently working on a 'Silent Hill: Homecoming' and a 'Sniper: Ghost Warrior' review.

Sep 02, 10 at 1:08pm
Polarity

Hello, I'm Polarity, aka Pyro666, aka Marcus. I was sent here by Vergil because he thinks I have the potential... well, I think it's time to talk the talk. Just about done with my first review.

Apr 26, 10 at 4:03pm
Principality

Heya! I am Principality, or most people just call me Asty.

I only tend to review a game once I beat it, and if I remember to review it. I have one that I recently beat that I need to put in a review for, and will try to get on it ASAP.

Anyway, you may see me here from time to time, and I hope my contributions are of benefit to the community. ;D

Dec 19, 09 at 2:16am
chaos

Hi, I'm Chaos. Or you can just call me Bob, either one is fine with me. I mostly hang around the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS forums, but have been posting more recently in the RFS and the Classic Gaming forums. I enjoy writing reviews, plus I like to contribute to Neoseeker anyway I can, and as Starborn said, reviews are the easiest contribution to make. ;D

Also, BILFY, I agree 100% with your sig.

Dec 18, 09 at 5:19pm
BILFY

Hi everyone, sure it's the first time you're seeing my name, I live in the Wrestling Forum but also have a passion for movies (mostly horror) I have a total of 2 reviews (still trying to figure out the whole system) for 2 movies, Paranormal Activity and Demons. I plan on doing alot more when I have time, I enjoy writing reviews and I dont mind being critized in a respectful way. I would like to ask for everyones opinion about this..

I am more of a positive person and if I really like a movie but it may have a couple flaws I would prefer not mentioning those in "The Bad" box only because I dont want anything bad to be a focus for the viewer. When you read good reviews, you are getting hyped up and I like to do that for people so they go into it ready for excitement. You know what I'm trying to say?

Jul 31, 09 at 4:52am
Hell Fire

I've done several over the years but for some reason I seem to be in the mood to write them after completing an RPG lately. Hopefully this forum will get people interested in writing decent reviews.

Feb 15, 09 at 5:35pm
Narphinean

Hello, I'm Narphinean. Actually, I've written a lot of reviews (I guess I've written about twenty-five now?), but didn't know about this forum until I won an award for my latest review. So, here I am. I hope I can provide help to newer reviewers!

Jan 25, 09 at 8:27am
Razentsu

Hello, I'm Razentsu; but you can call me Raz for short.

I've just started writing some reviews out of boredom, and I want some input/feedback on it. I want to know what I can improve on, and what I excel at.

Aug 16, 08 at 5:40am
Spiritual

My name is STarborn, and reviews are probably the easiest contributions to make ;D. I have written only 9 so far, but 1 of them is really good quality, and I hope that the rest of mine are just as good.