Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2: Castaway » Can't get past the Geyser Rock » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 06, 07 at 8:48pmStrangebaby

There must be something I'm missing... my sim's body score is 10, he's fully rested, he's got a stone hammer and a stone chisel... I can't do anything to that bloody rock. Can someone give me a hand? Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 12, 14 at 4:41pm
MrZeratheMant

Turns out you really don't need the hammer to move the rock. Just the chisel. Trust me on this one. I found this out while speedrunning the game. And I was only at Body Skill Lv. 9 at the time. Crossing the boulder when it lands on the other had requires a huge amount of energy. A failproof method I alwals use is sleep on the sleeping mat and make a fire and cook 2 Ginger seperately. Will be just enough energy to cross.

Jan 05, 14 at 2:48pm
lordtyger9

quote Sam D
I still can't get past and I have done everything how come?
You Must have made the Stone Hammer and Chisel.

Once you have made the stone hammer and chisel, what you need to do then is get on the ledge to the right of the geyser and then move carefully around that area such that you get an opportunity to inspect the boulder, do that and the boulder will fall into the geyser and now the portal will be open.

Jan 05, 14 at 7:53am
Sam D

I still can't get past and I have done everything how come?

Aug 24, 13 at 9:51pm
HolzRox13

[div align=center][/div] this wad all very helpfull to me alao

Aug 04, 13 at 1:01pm
Gktom2

It's annoying me a lot now I can not get the rock down I've got everything chisel the hammer full motives and he keeps shrugging he's shoulders plz help

Jul 04, 13 at 9:49pm
Edin Banjarnahor

Why WE CAN DO GO TO GEYSER ROCK????

May 12, 13 at 7:48am
FlutterWinter

I am sorry, i want to ask some questions. How to build Hardwood Crafting Beach and Bamboo crafting beach? I really dont know.

Mar 22, 13 at 3:14pm
wazz up

quote Guest98
cant get my girl to knock the rock down maybe because its raining??
it doesnt matter if it is rainin[div align=center][/div]g

Nov 01, 12 at 12:30pm
Guest98

cant get my girl to knock the rock down maybe because its raining??

Mar 05, 12 at 2:42pm
owen labounty

This is how you do it you go to the ancient temple on the third island goto ancient forge and repair it and then it will say craft you hit craft and go to tools and make the chisel and then go back to the geysers then go up on the hill n go in front of it and then it will say inspect and hit inspect and it will do it automatically and I'm only 10 years old in this is the way to do it and I'm telling the truth ;-)

And the way to get to the lama temple Is by the geyser and it's kind of hidden you make the hieroglyphic picture and go to the big door i was tolkin about by the gysers and inspect then youl put that pic. In there automatically and go in there and theres the temple go to the chair and look strait across from that and theres the broken forge you hav to repair repair it and do my other post i said and i just did this it really works

This message was merged with other messages by Stitch (moderator)