Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations » Favorite Prosecutor? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 03, 07 at 12:26amchaos

Throughout the three games, there has been a lot of different prosecutors that Phoenix has been up against. Which is your favorite?

Mine, without a doubt, is Edgeworth. Or... "Edgey". Godot would make a close second. He's awesome, and I want to know if I ever find out who he is. I haven't completed the game, yet, just getting started on my third episode.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 28, 11 at 3:12pm
LighTz911

Definitely Godot. He's in my opinion the most funniest Prosecutor and has the best theme song in this game. Edgeworth is probably my second favorite.

Sep 11, 10 at 8:45pm
nicogear

My favorite 3 would be:

1-Edgy
2-Godot
3-Klavier

But the special award in amusement goes for Payne, it's just too fun to beat him up constantly!

Apr 18, 10 at 4:01pm
Xelagh

I love Godot

He is awesome!!!!

Franny is preety cool too!!

You foolish fools, with foolishly foolish intentions

Aug 06, 09 at 7:43pm
Zupinda

GODOT!!!! I love the coffee bomb lol! Franzizka is alright but its soooo annoying when she goes on rants like 'follishly fooilish fool of fooland home to the fools' lol

May 16, 09 at 9:44pm
Spicex212

quote Miranda
Edgeworth all the way! I have an obsession with him, to tell the truth. I know, I'm creepy aren't I?

Godot is second in my list and Von Karma and his granddaughter(?) are way at the bottom of the list, I just simply do not like them!
Actualy, Franziska is Von Karma's daughter[ I know, he looks too old!]

Apr 28, 09 at 5:11pm
Rikku Chick

Edgeworth, of course! Om nom nom nom i love him :3
Godot is second because everytime he talks about coffee I have this huge annoying craving for it >:

Apr 19, 09 at 2:47am
crazagameguru21

Either Edgey,God(ot),or Franny.

You foolish fools would have to be foolish to foolishly NOT include Franziska as one of your top picks,you foolishly foolish fool...

Fool.Soory,just had to emphasize.

Mar 15, 09 at 6:37am
Fuzz776

For me it's a tie between Edgeworth and Godot

Jan 11, 09 at 7:40pm
Elmarcoz

Godot. Definately.

Jan 11, 09 at 11:09am
Requiem_to_Sanity

it's a tie between Fransizka Von Karma and Edgey-Poo