Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney » Phoenix or Apollo? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 02, 07 at 11:30pmchaos

Seeing as how Phoenix Wright will no longer be the main character of Capcom's "Ace Attorney" series, and as memorable of a character he was, it makes me wonder - will Apollo Justice be as good? He looks a tad bit odd, if you ask me. Judging by the box cover anyway. Will he have any relation to Phoenix, or will they just forget all about the old characters? To be honest, I'd like to see some references to old characters, such as Mia, Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, Godot...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 10 at 8:14pm
screamingabdabs

I'm not sure if I have commented before, but I will. Phoenix definitely, Apollo has a few more games yet to reach Phoenix's awesomeness.

Jul 14, 10 at 8:07pm
nicogear

Well, right now, i like phoenix a bit more than apollo, but still, apollo's got something that reminds me of phoenix, if it's not attitude, it's the way to turn a whole case around with a small bit of extremely trivial evidence

Apr 21, 10 at 6:43pm
Maddok

I'll miss Phoenix, but Apollo has his charm, I think I may like him better.

Feb 20, 10 at 11:22pm
Ripulse

I prefer Phoenix to Apollo. Seems like a better character.

Sep 16, 09 at 9:04am
Koichi

quote Yoshi Freak
Accually..

From What I Understand, Phoenix is A Pianist...

Maya Is A Maid at the Resturant Phoenix works at...

And the rest Are still lawyers...

I heard Godot makes another appearance...

And... my GI's All say "New Ace Attorney hitting shores On DS" And nintendo power says so to, Every site i go on...

It's not a Wii game. *bleep*ing shut your mouth...
That's not true.I've finished playing the game and there is no sign of Maya anywhere.

Jul 11, 09 at 2:13am
Fuzz776

That is true and after looking more at Apollo's character I'm going to say now Apollo=Phoenix

Mar 16, 09 at 8:15pm
irrefrangible

Well, I think it's natural that some people are going to like Phoenix more than Apollo~

Mar 16, 09 at 4:45am
Fuzz776

Phoenix all the way Apollo is okay but I think he needs like maybe a few more games until he's Phoenix's rank.

Oct 28, 08 at 10:42am
LaughingEgg

You can't replace Phoenix! Its just not done!!!!!!

Sep 05, 08 at 12:46am
Toon Ike

quote Zorbak
How many times do I have to type this out for you.

ITS A WII GAME!!!!

You play as Apollo and Pheonix is a DEFENDANT!!!

It was all in GameInformer a while ago.

<insert evil laugh here plz>
Actually I played a demo on my DS. DS! I have no clue if the games for wii. I read it in a magazine about 5 months ago. but you are right. Pheonix wright was the defendant. uh...I'm new here.