Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » is origanal zelda hard? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Nov 29, 07 at 1:09amzdaman17

i was thinking of geting the very,very first zelda for the VC but i thought that the other zeldas were a bit hard so is it as hard as the others or is it easyer and much less hard?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 08, 14 at 10:21pm
grammaking2

I can only find ten hearts i missed two and i cant burn bush at south east coast line please help

Feb 08, 14 at 10:18pm
grammaking2

I can only find ten hearts. I missed 2 please help

Jan 13, 12 at 4:07pm
unkownx3

It's hard first time playing.

Sep 06, 11 at 12:08am
Pokemon cheater

Level 6 is the hardest I find, just because of the damn mages shooting beams at you, but yes, it is hard, but lasts a LONG time and it`s fun the figure stuff out.
I get some tips from my cheating friends, but I don`t ask for them, they`ll just say something like:
``Did you find Level 8 yet `` and I`ll say no and they`ll tell me. Not my fault, But i do find most things on my own. And if I don`t then I search for the person in the game that will tell me the exact same thing.

I try hard to do things myself in old games, and usually do,
Mama didn`t raise no fool.

Jun 13, 11 at 8:45pm
Lorfarius

I would say the first run through is fairly easy even without a guide but the Gold playthrough is rock hard. I struggled to complete it.

Oct 31, 10 at 9:38am
usnhmusmc

that's what the internet is for? omg when zelda gold first came out, we wasted hundreds of bombs trying to find secrets, and ended up paying for multiple doors! trial and error! if you want the true experience, you should ignore all technologies that didn't exist in the 1980's. it's tougher and more frustrating that way, but oh so much more rewarding! just have fun figuring out what the old man is saying without the internet. lol "10th enemy has the bomb"!

Sep 25, 10 at 7:24pm
TotodileKnight

Well, since this game is so simple it does get very hard. There are just certain aspects to it that if you didn't know to do, you would never continue (such as burning down a random tree or blowing up a seemingly typical space of wall). But that's what the internet is for! The problem is, since you already are probably used to better quality games this one will frustrate you.

Sep 08, 09 at 4:22am
BlazeInferno

...To be honest with you, I never actually completed the original Zelda games. I gave up on 1, I made it to the last level on 2, then I just gave up.

May 21, 09 at 11:40pm
zeldageek

the two hardest dungeons are 6 and 9. i haven't even beaten level 9 yet, but i'm getting there...

Dec 19, 08 at 3:42am
luigidance261

I would have to agree. The dungeons don't get that hard until 6 and up. The level 8 dungeon music still gives me chills. Not easy!