Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters » Dayni Moon not appearing » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 28, 07 at 9:45pmSpartizan

I beat the dropship and everything on Chalix and when I go to the mission screen to see what I have to do it says to chase Luna, problem is, I can't go to Dayni Moon because it is not showing up on the map list when I get into my ship.
please help, I don't want to start a new game <

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 24, 11 at 6:12am
skypowerlol

same thing here, i cant get to Dayni moon

Sep 17, 09 at 1:04am
Suicidal Bananna

quote destroyah 56
quote Spartizan
I beat the dropship and everything on Chalix and when I go to the mission screen to see what I have to do it says to chase Luna, problem is, I can't go to Dayni Moon because it is not showing up on the map list when I get into my ship.

stop pretending that you don't know a thing about the game! just head for the dang door after you beat dropship!
What if he`s not pretending you stupid idiot?!?! Maybe I should treat you the same way when you have a problem and need help!!!!!

Sep 07, 09 at 3:40pm
imsmart2

What the hell is wrong with you?

There has obviously been a mishap with his game because you shouldn't be able to view your new missions and map list until you arrive at Dayni Moon. And he couldn't have warped back to his ship because the trsnsporter is near the vending machine.

Once again, get your facts right.

Sep 07, 09 at 2:27pm
destroyah 56

quote Spartizan

stop pretending that you don't know a thing about the game! just head for the dang door after you beat dropship!

Dec 30, 07 at 8:33pm
Knightmare Chaotix

The same thing just happened to me. I was on the Second Challenge mode, just got the Stalker Armour set realized... >.>

Ah well, if I ever want to screw around with most any armour set, or go back to look at them, I have my other file. xD

I know what happened to me to cause this. I had just completed Challax, I was about to leave, but my PSP ran out of battery power. =\

Dec 29, 07 at 7:58am
Luigi Panache

You probably just had a little save error.
You're gonna have to restart, sorry.

Dec 02, 07 at 2:26am
Spartizan

No, it's not that.
I have 2 games, mine and my brothers saved, it works just fine with the same disc for my brother, i don't know why it's doing this for my save file..

Nov 30, 07 at 5:21pm
ratchet288

probably ur game is scratched or dirty probably even fake
try going to multiplayer if it takes a long time and still doesnt get to the multiplayer screen den it is messed up =(

Nov 28, 07 at 9:45pm
Spartizan