Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Iron Man » Anyone else looking forward to this? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 11, 07 at 10:32pmThe Primagen

C'mon guys and girls! there has to be be a few other ps2 players left who have been waiting for iron man! Discuss it here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 03, 09 at 8:53am
tjay7

Is ironman a good game??????????
please give me answers
tell me if it is good or bad
if its good ill buy it.
but if its not good i wont buy it
p.s when i buy it im going to play
it on the ps2 version.so tell me
if its good or bad on da ps2 version

May 12, 08 at 8:01pm
Rockin Roxas

well i will get it but on the 360 but come on guys ps2 is gettin old but i still like the ps2

May 09, 08 at 9:26am
S H E P E R D

Got the PSP and PS2 versions. I gave the PSP version a B-, but will have to give the PS2 version a C+. For a port, the PSP version does a lot that normal PSP games just don't want to do (developers need to get off their asses and start making PSP game architecture what it should be). It offers a better experience as a handheld and stands out among other PSp games as a result, similarly as do Tombraider Legends and Anniversary, which are also ports, as does Lego Star Wars II.

The PS2 version, is a bit sloppy in comparison to PS2 standards. It's a much more linear experience, even with the added controlability of the dualshock 2. To sum it up quickly, more could have been done here, and i'd have to place it below Spiderman 3 on the PS2 - the best Marvel games being (in my order) Spiderman 2, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, X-Men Legends 2, The Punisher, X-Men Legends 1, Spiderman 3, Iron Man, Hulk Ultimate Destruction, Ultimate Spiderman, and Spiderman 1.

(Did I miss any Marvel games here? O,o )

May 07, 08 at 8:10pm
Iron Man X

Reserved It. Maybe best marvel game ever created(next to Ultimate Alliance) lol.

Apr 16, 08 at 9:27pm
gamer4635

I just saw the other systems of it and it looks like no info has been posted that or some people are greedy or the info hasn't came out yet(it is to new).

Feb 05, 08 at 1:28am
csr

They are making it for PS2. I reserved it the other day.

Dec 21, 07 at 2:39am
The Primagen

What? If they don't make it for ps2 it would suck..

Ps2 still has some life left in it.. If I'm not mistaken it is still the top selling system in Australia.

Dec 18, 07 at 2:50am
csr

Nope...In fact...I heard they might not make it for PS2! If not I'm gonna be pissed!

Dec 14, 07 at 10:35pm
The Primagen

Yes! I knew it! so far we've got no info on the ps2 version.. of it do we?

Dec 13, 07 at 5:35pm
csr

OO! OO! Me! Me! I Am!