markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 07, 07 at 11:54amISMAIL4567

introduce you self here have fun

This message was edited by ISMAIL4567 on Dec 22 2007.

This message was edited by ISMAIL4567 on Feb 10 2008.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 13 at 10:04pm
subzero

hi all

Feb 26, 13 at 10:59am
Commander Sius

hello heater and everyone. im actually really glad i joined neoseekers. meh anyway, if anybody needs anything frm me the name on mh3 is Sius

Feb 21, 13 at 9:39am
HEATER

I'll just keep this plain and simple hi everyone on this forum
*shakes all 100+ members hands*
Nice to meet ya

Jan 04, 13 at 5:34pm
VarietyBlack

wildfire, I've dabbled in the Writer's Lounge. I believe you gave me some positive remarks there.

Jan 04, 13 at 4:47pm
wildfire

VarietyBlack

Nice. I think I've seen you somewhere in the forum before , if I'm not mistaken.

Jan 04, 13 at 4:32pm
VarietyBlack

Just wanna throw myself into a new mix and community. My name's VarietyBlack - VB, for short - and I've been playing Monster Hunter since the PS1. I've owned and played:

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter Freedom
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Monster Hunter Tri

And I think I played rather well. In the earlier years, I was predominantly a user of the Greatsword, though I dabbled in SnS (Sword 'N Shield) for a time. Upon buying MHF2, I decided to switch things up and use Dual Swords, which became my favorite and most skillfully-used weapons. Of course, the release of MH3 saw an end to the DS, so I was forced to return to my roots.

That said, I play most skillfully in Monster Hunter Tri with the Switch Axe and SnS, though I can hold my own with Lances, Bowguns, and Long Swords, as well. Statistically, my characters look like this:

Name: Theos
HR: 68
Outfit: Rathian / Rathian+ Mix
Arsenal: Dark Switch Axe / Amber Hoarfrost / Great Inceadeus / Great Demonbind

Name: Pandora
HR: High 30's
Outfit: Gigginox (Full)
Arsenal: Shadow Sabre+ / Blood Tabar / Shadow Javelin

I prefer to play on Pandora nowadays, mostly because his theme is that of my favorite monster on Tri, and because I've put a lot of effort into acquiring his equipment (which I find is painfully unused).

Currently, my objective is to obtain the final upgraded versions of the weapons listed above, as well as Gigginox+ Armor. Following that, I'll probably go for the full Gunner sets.

Cheers, and happy hunting!

Nov 30, 12 at 4:09pm
wildfire

welcome to the forums!

Nov 30, 12 at 12:03pm
morotea

Hi there
I'm new to this wonderfull forum, but not new to Monster Hunter Tri

My Hunter name is Yassine
I have finished the offline quests
Hunter rank: 50
I'm a father and I play with my 11 year old son who tries all the time to catch my rank :P

Glad to be here

Nov 11, 12 at 5:58am
Its_my_time24

Welcome to Neoseeker! Stats are in my signature, search me up sometime, we can kill Great Jaggi's!

Nov 10, 12 at 10:28pm
RockofKuthian

Hey buddy, welcome