Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Rise of the Dragon » Need Help with Rise of the Dragon? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 02 at 6:03am
dlambert

As the author of the most complete Guide available for Rise of the Dragon (DOS & Sega CD), I realize that no guide can ever truely be complete. I'm working on adding several more sections to my guide including a complete guide to the characters in the game, a complete guide to getting all the endings (good and bad), and a complete timeline of the games events (usefull due to the time limit in the game). Until then, if anyone has any questoins about Rise of the Dragon, there's a very good chance I can help you.

Before you ask, there is one minor addition I've made to the guide that won't be available til the next update so I might as well tell you now.
  • SPOILER! *****
You can also use a bomb to blow up the safe in chen lu's apartment if you can't find the combination (or if you just want to do it a little differently).

David R. Lambert
http://www.liquid2k.com/bmi2k