Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Rise of the Dragon » Need Help with Rise of the Dragon? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 02 at 6:03am
dlambert

As the author of the most complete Guide available for Rise of the Dragon (DOS & Sega CD), I realize that no guide can ever truely be complete. I'm working on adding several more sections to my guide including a complete guide to the characters in the game, a complete guide to getting all the endings (good and bad), and a complete timeline of the games events (usefull due to the time limit in the game). Until then, if anyone has any questoins about Rise of the Dragon, there's a very good chance I can help you.

Before you ask, there is one minor addition I've made to the guide that won't be available til the next update so I might as well tell you now.
  • SPOILER! *****
You can also use a bomb to blow up the safe in chen lu's apartment if you can't find the combination (or if you just want to do it a little differently).

David R. Lambert
http://www.liquid2k.com/bmi2k