Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes » Strongest team » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 19, 07 at 10:40amturksta101

Can anyone tell me their reccomended strongest teams as i cant get past hard mode in story mode

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 8:40am
charles

pick sasuke and itachi the uchiha clan
or jiraya,orochinaru,tsunade the legendary sanin
or sasuke kabuto and orochimaru the most thugs
or itachi and kisame the akatsuki
dont use naruto kiba and choji because the team of his is triple trouble

Sep 30, 12 at 4:24pm
angelogalauran

for me itachi and sasuke together!! because the two of them is very strong sasuke is strong itachi is intelligent

Aug 07, 09 at 2:06pm
its2late2say

i jus started so i ting naruto sakuke n guy most powerful 4 nw till i pro le XD

Jul 29, 09 at 5:30pm
confusedandclueless

id go with kakashi, naruto and shikamaru... for a more ballanced and less KABOOOM team, try neji, hinata and gaara!

Jul 11, 08 at 10:52am
davidquiroga0806

naruto
sasuke
gaara
because
i
know
loneliness

Jun 11, 08 at 4:08pm
BrokenSnow

Hinata, Lee, and Naruto.
Hard Workers United

Jun 03, 08 at 2:40pm
valkyrie_lenneth

the strongest team i ever seen was naruto,sasuke,and gaara

Mar 25, 08 at 8:54pm
devil link

Team Byakugan sounds like a good team if you know how to strategize and not get hit alot.You have to be an expert to play with only 2 characters so most people like to play with the 3-man teams.

Mar 20, 08 at 11:05pm
Zigfried205

well i just used Team Byakugan whis is Neji and Hinata and i started every match with hinata and won all the way up to the sannin. all you have to do is keep guard breaking and for all the toguh opponents use your special early to get byakugan and drain there chakra so they cant substitute. when you reach the sannin use hinatas healing to heal your hp and nejis 8 trigrams to seal either orochimaru or jiraiya and then use the Power of the Hyuuga to get instant byakugan. if you do this they wont have any chakra to substitute like mad so you can just lay on the Guard break combos.

my only alternative would be to use kakashi,and Guy (and another person if you want) kakashis fast and has easy to hit speicals and guys pretty fast and powerful with his grab move and also whenever they substitute tap up up O to use dynamic entry and intercept them. with those two your invincibe.

Hyuuga FTW!

Mar 18, 08 at 11:52pm
Exokriz

The Team I use is Ino, Guy, and Gaara.