Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder » csi 3: case 2 (first person shooter) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 17, 07 at 12:30am

i'm new to this game...and in the second case, after i collect all the evidence in the room...i get the warrant, and compare the dna from the body and the floor...it still doesn't open up the other locations for me to go to...all i have is either the crime scene or the mobile unit!

help!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 12 at 8:17pm
babigirl3794

i was having the same problem. what i did was run the fingerprints from the gun case and it unlocked all the other locations. hope it works for you.

Aug 05, 12 at 3:23am
Inna

I can't seem to match the bullet from the 45 and the bullet from the CSI adaptor ... the first seems to be a lot bigger than the second, and the walkthrough says that they need to match up. HELP!!!

Aug 01, 08 at 12:50am
Victor123

quote srly
u need to put the bullet from the demo room wall under the comparison microscope as well as compare dna, this will open the other locations! took me awhile to, very frusturating
thanks i was having the same problem

Mar 31, 08 at 6:38am
srly

u need to put the bullet from the demo room wall under the comparison microscope as well as compare dna, this will open the other locations! took me awhile to, very frusturating

Feb 19, 08 at 6:47am
coconutty

you need these things in the crime scene to get other locations t- shirt ,45 gun, finger print in gun case ,wallet under the vics leg , powder on face, blood from chest,blood from floor and bullet in wall, and pic, of vic and ask maya all questions

you need to match blood from floor ...mmm...and i think match the finger prints

h and i need help in case 2 iv'e got the locations, car morgue, brass, office, hotel, gun range;(

Jan 21, 08 at 5:30pm
ms_lubo

Make sure to analyze the bullet found in the wall under the comparison microscope. This allowed the locations to come up. Try it and let me know f it worked. Worked for me.

Jan 20, 08 at 4:52am
ms_lubo

Same problem with case 2. I've matched the DNa from the victim to the blood on the floor and no locations come up. What the hell?!?! Anyone figure this out yet?

Jan 13, 08 at 3:32pm
gameplayer41

Well there must be something that you didn't pick up or examine because you should have more locations than what you have by now. please tell me in detail step by step on what you did before gettting the warrant for the artist's studio...and I will let you know if you left anything out or missing anything.

Jan 10, 08 at 2:13am
cinde33

I need help with the 1st case....how do i enter the artist sudio? i have a warrant from brass, have completed all evidence, checked all hints, but he won't move from the door. Please help. (PS2 version)

Jan 05, 08 at 8:40pm
girl55

having the same issue, what the hell!?