Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games » Sonic and Mario racing? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 15, 07 at 10:30pmSpire_Master

How can Mario keep up with Sonic anyway, Sonic's like the fastest video game character ever!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 11 at 12:09am
DarkspineSilver

They slowed him down because they want to keep their running speed equal and didn't want Sonic or Shadow to "cheat" their way to the finish line, which would be unfair to everyone else.

Mar 31, 11 at 4:26am
LouisAnderson

I like Sonic character than Mario....

Super Mario Games

Feb 01, 11 at 10:09am
LouisAnderson

The two games are Mario and Sonic are available online.On top of that, Sonic and Mario are believed as console Games, so they are deficient on the typical Game website.

Aug 14, 10 at 1:10am
Phil68

quote kirbyrules
the sections are lies i killed everyone in 4*100m with the entire power type group and i was sonic and pwned javelin throw
i pick knucles for javlin throw and got OVER 120.0 metters or whatever they measure with

Oct 15, 08 at 9:26pm
SonicPikachu25

First of,Sonic could beat Mario running backwards,eyes closed,and having 500 more miles than Mario.And also,if I made a game,I make Sonic as fast as possible(which is how fast he is in the first place,so*shrugs*)BEAT THAT MARIO.:)

Sep 07, 08 at 6:11pm
visitor

122m isn't possible in Javelin Throw.
The highest physically possible is around 119, and that is only with a perfect Mii.

Jan 16, 08 at 11:29pm
Tozaki

They gave certain types a little advantage i think, but not enough to make sure they always win

Jan 16, 08 at 10:30am
Chris

yeah of course lol

Jan 16, 08 at 10:29am
Tozaki

like me =)

Jan 16, 08 at 10:26am
Chris

yeah like you can beat any1 with your mii if you are good at the game.