Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » Which Zelda Character Are You Test » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 07 at 9:51pmKeatonXZX

http://www.quizilla.com/users/ZeldaTeam/quizzes/Which%20Zelda%20character%20are%20you

I got Link! Which Zelda character are you?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 08, 13 at 3:47pm
SheZow

No all you Link pretenders are wrong. I'm the real deal, I'm just using a pen name.

Jul 06, 13 at 3:50am
Ultra Bowsa

I got Skull Kid.

I wanted Ganon

Jul 22, 12 at 10:54am
boomhedshot

i wanna be tingle!

Jun 23, 10 at 1:37pm
links#1fan

i got fairy queen! i'm a dude!

Feb 01, 09 at 8:39pm
KeatonXZX

OMG u r lke sch me bck in da old dys. HA HRS?!

Jan 31, 09 at 9:47pm
zeldaocarina96

i think your confused friend, i am link and i will save everyone from armageddon by defeating the Evil Ganondorf who is currently on schedule to end the world in 2012, but if i got my calculations right i should be cutting his fat head off just around october 2012, im currently in the water temple admiring rutos boobs so im a bit caught up but once i get dis ting sorted my plans are all on schedule, fear not friend, you do not need god, you only need, Link, the Hero of ....Time:cool:

Jan 31, 09 at 9:44pm
zeldaocarina96

sorry dude im Link i think you made a mistake, now i know all you fakers want to pretenDDD to be me, but im the real ME OK! look i even got da horse. sorry ull have to choose another character and while youre at it you can browse my website http://www.zeldaocarina.co.uk you may find some inspiration there kid
in the meanwhile if you want my autograph just drop us a line^_^

Feb 12, 08 at 11:50pm
Holy Warrior

I got Gannon.

Oct 13, 07 at 9:51pm
KeatonXZX

http://www.quizilla.com/users/ZeldaTeam/quizzes/Which%20Zelda%20character%20are%20you

I got Link! Which Zelda character are you?