Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker » Which Zelda Character Are You Test » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 07 at 9:47pmKeatonXZX

http://www.quizilla.com/users/ZeldaTeam/quizzes/Which%20Zelda%20character%20are%20you

I got Link! Which Zelda character are you?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 17, 12 at 9:43pm
JamLady

Hi

Jun 27, 09 at 7:15am
4getmyname

i got link! lol! i luv link!!

Mar 13, 08 at 11:12pm
Apldom

You are Link
So you're the brave, heroic one. The world's going to be destroyed by an evil power? You're there on the job. You always fulfill the tasks others want you to accomplish. Good job.

Wrong answer, stupid quiz. Why would I do something to "fufill a task" someones set for me? This test fails. xD

Edit: From reading some of the other ones, I'm more like Tresure Chest or Skull Kid. But yet I didnt get either. o-o

Mar 12, 08 at 8:56pm
Mikiyora

1. Treasure chest
2. Zora

Okay...that was a little strange but hey, it's all fun stuff to do! XD

Mar 12, 08 at 12:56am
Razentsu

I'm Zelda... WTF?!

Mar 10, 08 at 6:06pm
goodcop234

i got a zora! my favorite race!

Mar 08, 08 at 1:05am
bubblesmyname

You are Skull Kid
Evil and harsh...you might of been a nicer person a while back, but that was then. You don't give many a chance and you have few friends. But who needs them? Right...? Right??

Wow that is gay

You are a Zora
You're energetic! You are quite the outgoing person. Sports and music probably are your two favorite things. There's always some kids in the world that will give you stress, but you don't care. They can't harm you. This is also Wind Waker Link's result

Is there a piont in this quiz

Mar 07, 08 at 12:08pm
Naruto2468

im link too

Feb 25, 08 at 3:34am
KikashiFreak101

i got a deku scrub.... thats ok, though.
Your anthem is probably "I'm Just a Kid" by Simple Plan. You'll probably agree with everything that song has to say. You feel like a small speck of dust in the world. You're rejected for some unnamed reason, and you don't see why. You're nice, friendly, and kind, but nobody likes to be your friend these days...eh, who needs them. Popularity sucks. This is also Wind Waker Makar's result!

Feb 20, 08 at 9:00pm
GogetaSSJ4Rules

I got treasure Chest too

You're mysterious and random! You prefer being alone, but you don't mind a little company once in a while. You may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but some like you around simply because...you're you.