Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Drawn to Life » Secret item in Shadow Lair? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 29, 07 at 9:35amElektrakosh

If you go to Developers grove (Unlocked by throwing 10,000 Rapo coins in the fountain) One of the characters says something about a flower in Wilfre's Lair to save the mayor.

Has anyone located it yet, or does it not exist?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 11, 12 at 9:27am
Cheylouwho

Um... There's a fourth level?!

-goes to look :0-

Aug 02, 08 at 7:03pm
tommy!

DOODS! I WILL GET EVERYTHING AN GET DA FLOWER!!

Jul 22, 08 at 11:30pm
Dragon Warrior1

Sades, I looked a long long time before this thread was even created, and I found nothing. And trust me, I looked everywhere.

dude bunch o' #'s, that stuff is irrelevant, for its impossible to get everything before getting to world 4, since in world 4 there is mroe stuff to get, you see?

Jul 22, 08 at 10:57pm
Dude 00409038

Im pretty sure you have to beet all the levels...

-All darkness
-All characters
-All secrets
Unlocked before you get Level 4

Jul 14, 08 at 6:01pm
SADES001

well, i just put in 10,000 coins in there and i'm gonna search for it dangit!!! i will look for this flower, and I no that it might not exist, but i will still search for it, cuz hey, the guy who said not to listen to the guy usually means to me that it does exist. i'm gonna look for it anyways.

Jun 20, 08 at 12:14pm
Dragon Warrior1

kaela, it has been proven, there is no flower. It says its in the castle, so that means that the 3 to 5 is irrelevant.

Jun 18, 08 at 10:12am
kaela

umm.... some people say it doesn't exist but... did u ever notice how world 4 goes from level 3 to level 5? what if the flower is in 4? hmm...

Dec 06, 07 at 11:39am
Elektrakosh

Lol, thanks guys.

I've beaten this game too many times now.

Nov 19, 07 at 12:23am
Dragon Warrior1

It exists if you belive that flowers that bring people back to life in the real world exist.

Nov 18, 07 at 3:23pm
DolphinManiac

Um, i don't know. That other guy in the secret town said not to listen to jerimian.