Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 07 at 1:50pmSakura

Welcome all you Kingdom Hearts fans! Introduce Yourself!

My name is Lindsey, and I love the Kingdom Hearts series. They're wonderful games, and I can't wait for this one.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 14, 14 at 8:36am
Raziel2465

My name and avitar look mean but I'm nice. Im raziel 2465

Nov 02, 12 at 8:14am
Hell Fire

Finally got around to buying this game. I've played KH1 and 2 and thought they were awesome (especially KH1). I'm going to the US next month and this will be my travel companion.

May 23, 12 at 4:15am
bellygibson808

Hello guys I'm new in the forum and I'm Belly, you can call me Bell for short.
Have a good day everybody.

Dec 03, 11 at 1:40pm
Sil

Hey I'm Sil... well I don't have much else to say, except I bet the game... well thats about it...

Jul 21, 11 at 3:30am
Supreme Wolverine

Hey this is SW just got this game liking it so far it's my first KH game liking it though.

Feb 05, 11 at 3:25am
AfterShock13

Hello. I'm AfterShock13, nice to meet everybody. I've been a huge kingdom hearts fans for years, so you'll be seeing me around here.

Dec 16, 10 at 3:59pm
Kingdom Hearts Crazy

Kingdom Hearts Crazy here. It may seem like I'm crazy about KH but I'm really not =p. Anyways I own all teh games except 3ds and coded, and I've beaten every game except Kingdom Hearts: CoM.

Dec 16, 10 at 3:55pm
Cruel Angel Thesis

Cruel Angel Thesis here. Just got the game last weekend and oh, I've never played ANY KH games so this will be my first.

Dec 09, 10 at 11:51am
Coke

hi my name is cherry. i really like this game. =]

Dec 05, 10 at 6:35pm
sethron202

hey i am seth but i am also know as cameron
i have allway liked kh when i was small my dad played it all the time now i cant stop playing them